CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best wrestling match ever.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Best wrestling match ever. Empty
PostSubject: Best wrestling match ever.   Best wrestling match ever. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Best wrestling match ever.   Best wrestling match ever. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 am

God, that kid can actually work! I've seen less polished wrestlers on shows I've paid for!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Best wrestling match ever.   Best wrestling match ever. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 am

She really is fantastic. Goes to show how serious women's wrestling is taken over there.

Also Kenny Omega is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Best wrestling match ever.   Best wrestling match ever. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 am

I've been giving this some more thought after watching it a second time.

Quite obviously they carefully rehearsed the whole thing from start to finish and went over the moves again and again with her, and the thing is, she's absolutely brilliant. She hits the moves crisply, she has all the movements and expressions, and she sells brilliantly. On one level its "wow, this is fantastic, good on her, she's great and bound to be a wrestler in the future. Well done to them for giving her the chance to do it"....

...but on the other hand, it just seems...wrong. I think nine is too young to be in a ring anyway, and really, there is something quite disturbing about seeing a grown man "beat up" a nine-year-old child (even if it is a set-up). After you get done being impressed with how good she is, it starts to become more than a little uncomfortable. Its just not a visual I'm totally happy seeing and I'm not convinced, overall, that it was a good idea - however good she is.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Best wrestling match ever.   Best wrestling match ever. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am

There is that. My guess is it's something that might be a bit more accepted over there, but couldn't say for sure.

Whatever the case, here's hoping this leads to her putting those obvious skills to use as she grows up.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Best wrestling match ever.   Best wrestling match ever. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 am

I wouldn't have liked to be the opponent. It could be the highlight of his career: losing to a kid. Or beating a kid, literally
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Best wrestling match ever.   Best wrestling match ever. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:41 am

It's sad when about 99% of the WWE Divas currently employed by them could learn about a million things from this kid.

That how I see this.

I can understand and see how Shand might find this unsettling. Believe me, I can understand the notion of what might seem a little uncomfortable watching a 9-year old sell actual bumps.

But personally, maybe it's just my jaded and desensitized nature, but for me, I find this hilarious as shit.

I just have a low threshold for being bothered by violent things that should offend me.

I understand how it must look to others, though. I do. Razz

As for me, I just see a little girl pwning Kenny Omega. And of all the other hilarious matches i've seen of this guy, I agree with Chris. Omega is one of my top favorite non mainstream guys right now.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best wrestling match ever.   Best wrestling match ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best wrestling match ever.
Page 1 of 1