CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW this week (Spoilers obviously)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

RAW this week (Spoilers obviously) Empty
PostSubject: RAW this week (Spoilers obviously)   RAW this week (Spoilers obviously) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 am

So, the final RAW before Wrestlemania. A few thoughts.

Very good episode of RAW overall, and set the stage well for Mania. In particular

The Lawler/Cole match has been built incredibly well. I don't think there have been many matches recently where the crowd have been baying for a heel's blood more than they are for Michael Cole's at the moment. The crowd NEED Lawler to belt the hell out of him, and the reception will be superb when he does.

The Taker/HHH/HBK segment was suoerb. Did more in five minutes to build their angle and get me interested in this match than the previous month has done put together. Really nicely executed with the doubts in Shawn's mind in turn putting doubts in Triple H's. I liked this a lot.

The Corre .v. Show/Kane/Koslov/Santino - I pretty much expected this match to happen, but at the same time with Barrett winning the IC title I half expected Kofi and A N Other to replace Kos and Santino. Kofi must have really pissed someone off (or has asked for his release) for his star to have fallen than quickly.

Rock/Cena was interesting in that the WWE sailed very very close to the wind with Cena's first few comments in that he was clearly playing the race card in reverse and saying Rock criticised his style because he isn't black. After being warned about homophobic comments, its a pity they went there. However, I think Cena pulled it back at just the right moment, and in the end I thought this was one of the very best promos he's ever done. It really worked because when he finished you sort of thought "hang on, he's got a point".

Clearly the set-up for Mania is perfect. Rock has an excuse to batter both of them, and he can cost Cena the title in payback for the Attitude Adjustment without Rocky coming off as the major heel.

Nicely done WWE.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

RAW this week (Spoilers obviously) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW this week (Spoilers obviously)   RAW this week (Spoilers obviously) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:51 pm

You forgot to mention the best moment of the whole show!

Back to top Go down

RAW this week (Spoilers obviously)
Page 1 of 1