CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW (Spoilers obviously)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

RAW (Spoilers obviously) Empty
PostSubject: RAW (Spoilers obviously)   RAW (Spoilers obviously) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 am

So, anyone else see RAW and think this is the first stage of us finally being rid of that god awful toy WWE championship? I actually hoped when I saw the black cloth that they might be unveiling a new belt that night, but it seems more likely there will be a new one post-Mania.

With Miz now wearing his version of the title with the inverted WWE "M" logo, when Cena wins the title at Mania, they have an excuse to change the title belt. God knows what they might come up with if the Divas and Tag Team belts are anything to go by, but its hard to imagine that it can be much worse than what we have now.

As for the rest of RAW...

Cole was Awesome, and the match between he and Lawler is still the best built on the card.

Despite HHH claiming that everyone is talking about the match between he and Taker, while I'm sure it will be a good contest, I can't really get excited about it.

Cena's "Live from his home" skit. So, while the Miz had been walking around backstage for the past two hours before the show started, he didn't happen to notice this huge bloody set?

Randy Orton's "wife" can't act. But I do like the build to the match.

Pleased to see Daniel Bryan gets a Mania match.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: RAW (Spoilers obviously)   RAW (Spoilers obviously) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:45 am

Finally got around to checking RAW out. I sincerely hope they DO bring in a new belt. That spinner thing may sell a shitload of replicas and toy versions, but I am rather sick of seeing guys fighting over that tacky piece of garbage.

The one thing that stood out to me for this show, aside from how you could see every angle coming from a mile away, was their desperate attempt to get Taker vs HHH over. The video package they did was nice (despite the hyperbole and continued pretending that their first Mania match never happened), but I just don't feel it. I'd really rather see a guy who could use the rub try to break the streak.

You know what the worst part of it is? They're aiming to have that match as the main event.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: RAW (Spoilers obviously)   RAW (Spoilers obviously) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 am

Wow, I bet Alberto del Rio is pissed he's gonna headline WM. I would be if I won the Rumble!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW (Spoilers obviously)   RAW (Spoilers obviously) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAW (Spoilers obviously)
Page 1 of 1