CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown Spoilers this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Smackdown Spoilers this week Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown Spoilers this week   Smackdown Spoilers this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:05 am

So, according to the Smackdown spoilers for this week, Vickie Guerrero did indeed strip Edge of the World Heavyweight Championship, and hand it to Dolph Ziggler. Teddy Long then returned and said that he would allow the title reign to stand, but then booked an immediate title match between Edge and Ziggles. Edge won the title back, at which point Teddy announced Ziggler was fired from Smackdown.

So Dolph Ziggler is officially credited with being World Heavyweight Champion.

And there is now an opening in the Smackdown chamber match on Sunday. I'm sure some people are speculating that the Rock may fill the spot, win the match, and then down the line have a cross-brand feud with Cena. I very very much doubt that. Much more likely that either Ziggles will find a way back in, or else Kevin Nash will be brought back in to fill the spot.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
RobArnold

RobArnold

Smackdown Spoilers this week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers this week   Smackdown Spoilers this week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:21 am

Will be interesting to see how they play this. The only thing I'm wondering is if they're going to now play a power struggle between Vickie and Teddy which may mean Ziggler still is in the EC.
Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers this week
Page 1 of 1