CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside! Empty
PostSubject: NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside!   NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Just giving this it's own thread so it's highlighted for people.

We are planning to do the next podcast recording, via Skype, between 7pm and 8pm UK time this Thursday 3rd March 2011.

That's 2-3pm US Eastern standard time.

Log on to Skype during that time if you want to take part. Either Mike or I will be making the call, and I think (anyone know?) that you can add people in progress.

As Jordan has said he can make this and wants to be in on the WCW convo, can I suggest that if he is around, we make that the main topic? We can pick up Mikes other suggestions if we run out of steam on WCW.

DS
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside!   NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Doesn't have to be about WCW of course, if you just fancy a chinwag then pop online and say hello
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside!   NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Good chat tonight with Mike, Chris, and Jordan. Sorry I had to leave after an hour, but entertaining stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside!   NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:30 pm

unfortunately you left so early we had a jolly old time. lasted for ages Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside!   NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:34 pm

I just got back from the store, and being out all day.

I will be uploading the new podcast we did, very soon.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside!   NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 am

Will try and be involved with something at some point. Sounds like you guys had fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside!   NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEXT CXA PODCAST RECORDING THURS 3 MARCH - Details inside!
Page 1 of 1