CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania podcast?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The OC

The OC

Wrestlemania podcast? Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania podcast?   Wrestlemania podcast? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Just seeing if anyone was up for doing this. I know some might not even get it but I'm heading to my cousin's place to watch it and was gonna try and do a live cast for it (so far it seems harder than i thought lol). If anyone wants to join for it then just tell me and I'll put together a time to prep my programs and equipment to catch everyone's voice.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania podcast?   Wrestlemania podcast? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:31 am

Midnight to 4am here, and I need to be n the office by 7am, so I'm not watching it live.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania podcast?   Wrestlemania podcast? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:34 am

And I really am not going to be able to see it even if I could order it. (Which I can't.)

Even if I could, I would have to be over at my parents house to watch it (I don't have cable), and I'm also completely unable to pay for it. (I cannot buy things unless they are bought with cash.)
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania podcast?   Wrestlemania podcast? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 am

I understand guys, I'm already sad that Atlanta is only a 4 hour drive away and i can't go, not even to Axxess (planning on Miami next year) but i was nice enough to get invited so I'll try and get some type of commentary going and get it posted for yall.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania podcast?   Wrestlemania podcast? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:37 am

If Mania 30 is in New York again, I could just be tempted, even though I have no desire whatsoever to get on another aeroplane.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania podcast?   Wrestlemania podcast? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Assuming I retain my nice cushy job with The Corporation, don't get a mortgage, debts or a wife I'm thinking of going to to WM, possibly the 2013 or 2014 one, as I'm planning to do a bit more globetrotting first.

I don't mind planes so much. When I was travelling around South America I went on my fair share. Tbh I kind of like them, although a few kids sat behind you can really fuck you off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemania podcast?   Wrestlemania podcast? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania podcast?
Page 1 of 1