CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Empty
PostSubject: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 am

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 am

Thanks for posting! Locked 'n' loaded as I type
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 pm

That was sexy as Hell!

I considered using Mark Haskins as Paul's pic base when I joined NCW, but ended up going with someone else.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Interesting points guys. Very much enjoyed that.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Needs a few more dick jokes
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:43 pm

For the next (first official) episode, whenever it takes place, what I'm going to do is first, make a intro to play for the beginning of the show...

As well as keep my part on the podcast mostly down to writing up a few questions, and topics, and presenting them here and there while letting the guys go on about whatever they want to say, until they want to move on to the next topic.

I'll be probably be mostly quiet like this, only piping in a few times like I did here, as an interviewer would, most likely. Becuase I think it worked better with me only saying occasional things.

Chris and David's commentary I thought, even while we were running, was the more interesting, as I just liked sitting back, letting them go and listening for the most part.

(Even though this is mostly because I was actually not fully awake or prepared and wasn't all there at the time, anyway, and therefore wasn't sharp on what to say. I had just gotten up.)

So, next time that we can schedule in a few guys, it will have a format, i'll write up some questions and topics and hopefully schedule it out to a 30-45 minute section if we can.

Oh and I'm currently testing my settings to get a much better and clearer recording setup for it. I'm working that out on my own right now.
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:48 am

night star might be able to help with the recordings if you like just give me a heads up on what your using and i'll see if i can tweak it for ya also looking forward to hearing this podcast going to bed now but will be listening to it while writing the next chapter of my rp
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:53 am

As the podcast happens live on my computer while recording it, I should have recorded it through my internal line instead of it coming out through my speaker and recording with the built-in mic.

I just had it set that way when I hit the button and we began, and I'm going to try not have it that way next time.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:32 am

By the way, I think i've got it completly fixed, now.

Just thought i'd mention that. Everything sounds 500% better.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:36 am

wicked mang. whenever you want to do part 2 hit me up! i know nuuuuuff dick jokes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)   CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CXA Podcast #0 (TESTING version)
Page 1 of 1