CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th   Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:56 am

So, Randy Orton beats Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Great job WWE. Way to go in pissing away your chance to cement another top level babyface. Way to go in annoying your fans who had obviously bought into Christian as world champ and wanted to see him get a run.

OK, so Orton was always going to end up as champion sooner or later, but did it have to be now? Why not wait a month or two and see how Christian did with the title. Would that have hurt anyone? Now you have Christian needing an assist to win the belt, and then dropping it the moment he faces a credible challenger. He's completely shot.

Irf they were in that much of a rush for Orton to take it, why not have ALberto take the title at Extreme Rules, and then have Orton pursue him for a shot in order to bring a world title back to Smackdown?

Why just give Christian a two night run that now smacks totally of "sympathy win" and has all but buried him?

Sometimes I swear the WWE do this just to piss their fans off.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th   Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:05 am

I read about this and rolled my eyes so much they nearly fell out of my head. Damn it, WWE.

I know Vince "doesn't see Christian as a main eventer", but this is just ridiculous. Way to not even give him a sodding chance.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th   Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:23 am

Nothing surprises me about WWE anymore. Lazy or poor booking, stupid results...the list goes on. As you say they have shown a supreme lack of faith in Christian. What else does he have to do? He's good in the ring. He's good on the mike. Why job him like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th   Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers for May 6th
Page 1 of 1