CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 12 days of wrestling...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

The 12 days of wrestling... Empty
PostSubject: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Just what the title says...we do the 12 days of Xmas with a wrestling theme! Do it in order...I'll start with

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a Triple H Pedigree!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:59 pm

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two fake Outsiders, and a Triple H Pedigree!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 pm

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me a triple jumping moonsault, two fake Outsiders, and a Triple H Pedigree!
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:24 pm

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me Four Horseman ruling, a triple jumping moonsault, two fake Outsiders, and a Triple H Pedigree!
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:36 pm

On the Fifth day of Christmas of true love gave to me, a 5 knuckle shuffle, Four Horseman ruling, a triple jumping moonsault, two fake Outsiders and Triple H Pedigree!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:14 pm

On the sixth day of Christmas of true love gave to me, Syxx-pac's a sucking, 5 knuckle shuffle, Four Horseman ruling, a triple jumping moonsault, two fake Outsiders and Triple H Pedigree!
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 pm

On the seventhday of Christmas my true love gave to me, Booker and Benoit's best of Seven, Syxx-pac's a sucking, a 5 knuckle shuffle, Four Horseman ruling, a triple jumping moonsault, two fake Outsiders and Triple H Pedigree!

(NightStarX note: it's a good thing I can still keep the rhythm of the song going by just saying your part really fast. :p I think I might even record me singing this when done.)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:00 am

On the Eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, Harley Race's 8 world title wins, Booker and Benoit's best of Seven, Syxx-pac's a sucking, a 5 knuckle shuffle, Four Horseman ruling, a triple jumping moonsault, two fake Outsiders and Triple H Pedigree!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:52 am

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me The Rock's nine World championship wins, Harley Race's 8 world title wins, Booker and Benoit's best of Seven, Syxx-pac's a sucking, a 5 knuckle shuffle, Four Horseman ruling, a triple jumping moonsault, two fake Outsiders and Triple H Pedigree!

(NightStarX note: Yeah, I've pretty much given up on trying to sing this, now. There's no way I can time this to the original melody. haha. :p)
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 am

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me; A referee's ten count, The Rock's nine World titles, Harley Race's NWA 8, Booker/Benoit's best of Seven, Syxx-pac's a sucking, a 5 knuckle shuffle, Four Horseman ruling, a triple jumping moonsault, two fake Outsiders and Triple H Pedigree!

There, that might scan better

(NightStarX note: it does, thank you. : D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 12 days of wrestling...   The 12 days of wrestling... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 12 days of wrestling...
Page 1 of 1