CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life... Empty
PostSubject: The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life...   The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life... Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Holy shit, I did not even fucking know this...

But when I was doing some research on the past seasons of WWE Tough Enough, I found this interesting little story.... Apparently this whole thing was actually not even referenced, or ever admitted in the show, nor was it ever public knowledge that the WWE nor anyone in it, has ever admitted to the general public.

But I've read this about one of the contestants from Season 3 and this absolutely insane and unbelievable true story of what happened when a contestant went utterly over the rainbow batshit crazy:

"In the cover story from the October 5, 2002 issue of the Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter, it was revealed that contestant "Lisa" was removed from the show after what was referred to as a "psychotic breakdown."
After being left at the house while the other contestants went out to dinner, she began throwing herself against the walls of the house, eventually breaking into the hidden MTV control room and working her way onto the roof. After being talked down by producers, she was committed to a hospital facility to receive psychiatric treatment.
Her parents flew in from New Mexico to pick her up, but she physically attacked them, claiming she did not know them. She then escaped custody inside LAX, shutting down a wing of the airport until she was located. Again, she was hospitalized, but she was able to check herself out shortly after.
She then contacted Tough Enough producers, claiming she was ready to return to the show. Producers informed her she had been removed from the competition due to her actions.

The other contestants (and, subsequently, the audience) were initially told that Lisa simply decided wrestling "wasn't the right career for her." Lisa then reemerged in Louisville, Kentucky at the Ohio Valley Wrestling training center, claiming that trainer Al Snow and producer John "Big" Gaburick had sent her for additional training, both in the ring and to learn further about the structure of the developmental territory system.
At a series of shows in California in September 2002, she managed to talk her way backstage and was even allowed to assist with the pyrotechnics for the wrestlers' entrances at a TV taping. One source claimed that she had a face-to-face conversation with Vince McMahon, who was apparently unaware of her status with the Tough Enough program.
Soon after, her photograph was circulated to security personnel and she was barred from any backstage areas."

Uhhh.. yeah. That's one of the most genuinely creepy and disturbing things that I have ever read...

AND IT REALLY HAPPENED, APPARENTLY.

The scariest thing about it is.... I must ask how in the FUCK did she actually get away with so much? How did she manage to not be stopped at multiple times in this?

And she actually later successfully conned her way BACKSTAGE after all of this, even coming face to face with Vince McMahon?!??!

Holy fuck, not only did this deranged, psychotic, and legitimately creepy basket case actually pull this off, but if she had so been inclined, this whole thing could have ended with her quite possibly GUNNING VINCE MCMAHON DOWN WITH A DEADLY WEAPON.

It's absolutely frightening. This is actually horror movie material, here. And I never knew any of this until today.

I guess it really goes to show you... sometimes real life can be more insane and unbelievable than any wrestling angle storyline could ever be. Damn.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life...   The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life... Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:09 am

Its not as difficult as you might imagine to get backstage at an arena. However tight you imagine security is in any location, there are always more gaps than you'd think.

But yes, its certainly worrying and she was clearly a fruit loop.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life...   The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life... Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:17 pm

I think additional reports have gone on to say that she was muttering something about the PPV Judgement Day.

Reportedly she grabbed Vince McMahon by the collar and shouted "Anybody not wearing two million sun block is going to have a real bad day, get it? Do you think you're saving a life? You're already dead! Everybody! Him! You! You're dead already. Everything you see is gone! You're the one living in a fucking dream. Because I know it happens. It happens!!!"

But in all seriousness, yeah. Razz Fruit Loops. They go great with Fruity Pebbles, I hear.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life...   The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life... Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:56 pm

LOL. Terminator references, nice.

However, on the batshit wrestling stories, I always like the one about Juventud Guerrera running around the Australian hotel naked and stoned to his eyeballs and smashing the place up.

Having said that, I have to say I was pretty impressed with him a few weeks ago when he wrestled for IPW. Definitely had his working boots on and seemed in good nick.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life...   The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life... Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Yeah, that one I had read about.

According to him, someone set him up some PCP, that... of course, wasn't his.

It never is, is it? Razz

Yeah, good 'ol Quasi-Juice (lol Jericho reference, now) is a damn good wrestler and all (when he wants to be), though, and I appreciate his work in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life...   The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most insane wrestling related true story that i've ever read in my life...
Page 1 of 1