CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......

Go down 
+3
Mjolnir
xXAwesomeOneXx
NightStarX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Karma.

No. I'm not fucking kidding you.

The VERY strong rumor right now, is that Awesome Kong is going to be "Karma" in the WWE.

God.

Fucking.

Dammit.

Sad

I am so glad that i've already re-established myself as NightStarX for over a year now. Or else i'd be really fucking pissed off.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 pm

How do you think I feel dude? The Miz has been jocking off my Awesome gimmick for a year now!

I was Awesome WAYYYYY before the Miz!!!!!!

....and slightly after Mike.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:35 am

I thought it was "Kharma"

I was quite amused when I saw that. However, I love the promos they are doing and if they book her right, she could get over brilliantly. She just needs to kill the Bella Twins on her first night in.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:35 am

Never mind that, they've been ripping off me and DS for years. Every idea we did back in the WHWF days seems to have been done at some point! Wink
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:57 am

The closest thing they ripped from me is my Legend in the Making schtick with the Legend Killer...though I'm of course better.

Mike...brother........words cant describe dude, should have gotten that copyrighted lol
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 am

The worst of it is...

Yeah, it's not like it's an idea for a gimmick or a wrestler I came up with, that WWE just did as well. (Although technically I did actually have a character in the original CWA called that, too. But that's only because I actually, at the time, had a knack for naming at least one fictional character in every one of my creative endeavors and personal projects "Karma" somewhere, after myself.)

...but I actually CREATED the very idea of that being used as a proper name. Wrestling or not.

It's actually something, more than that, that outside of e-feds or wrestling, I actually CALLED MYSELF, and encouraged other people to call ME, for 8 years. 8 YEARS.

So it really gets under my skin more so than anything because for all intents and purposes, that was my name for all that time.

Granted, in the last year I started trying to leave that behind and decided that "Mike" was ok after all.. and that "NightStarX" is a decent online name, but fuck. A good chunk of my life, was spent with considering my first proper name to be "Karma" of "Karma Satori".

So again, as bad as it is, it's only slightly lessened that I've been abandoning and moving on from that after 8 years.

Still, everytime they start using this name as a Proper first name from now on.. It's really going to get into my brain and bug me. When the announcers start throwing it around from now on, it's going to be my first subconcious instinct to feel like the WWE announce team is talking about me whenever they say the name.

:/
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:45 am

Of course, it's not like they're doing it on purpose. "Karma" is a pretty well-known term, after all.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:46 am

Yeah. But never used as a proper name before.

I literally can't think of anyone who ever did that, before me.

I can see that side of the argument, totally. That people name things like "Cloud" from Final Fantasy or whatnot, and they were certainly the first to apply that to a name.

But still, if someone named their actual baby "Cloud" to denote it to a human being after Final Fantasy made it famous applied to a human, no one is totally going to first think the decision was based on culmulo nimbus, now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:16 am

Errrm, Charles Wright, aka Papa Shango, the Godfather, and KAMA* says hello, and that he beat you to it by several years.

Different Spelling - Like Awesome Kong/Kharma - but basically the same word.

*He may later have been known by the fuller name Kama Mustafa, but initially it was just Kama.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 am

It's happened to me as well. My female wrestler named Nexus had her name stolen for a WWE stable.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 am

Karma has actually been used as a name for a long while now, outside of the world of wrestling. It's quite popular, in fact, and is (technically) a girls name...Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......   Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Kong's new name in the WWE is going to be.......
Page 1 of 1