CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Awesome youtube update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

Steve Awesome youtube update Empty
PostSubject: Steve Awesome youtube update   Steve Awesome youtube update Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:58 am

The following is a webcast uploaded to Youtube and posted on the official Steve Awesome website.

You hit play on the box and the screen loads up and we find the always grinning face of the Blast of Class staring back at you. In the back you can see a starry night and the black blurs of pavement whipping out from underneath the back of the vehicle through the windshield. Steve Awesome’s green eyes twinkle with charm as he acknowledges the cell phone he holds in front of him.

“What’s up folks, best in the triple dubs here. That’s whole, wide, world, for anybody that’s been living under a rock for the past six years. I try not to do this sort of this, this whole web cast thing what with recent wrestlers making themselves look like raging douchers on the internet. But you know, I’ve just been so busy with everything that’s going on in my life that I hadn’t gotten a chance to really give all you awesome-holics an update. I’ve tried to, but the life of the Face of the Franchise is always busy. Seriously, you try being a multi-media superstar and tell me if you have any time for anything else?”

Steve cuts through the air in front of him with his free hand and shakes his head.

“I’m not complaining or anything, I really enjoy meaning so much to everyone, I just got back from my CSI tapings. Had a blast doing that. I really feel like I hit the ball out of the park with my acting. When you watch it you’ll see me steal the show like I always do in nCw. Or like I used to do in TXA and CWA when they were around.”

His eyebrows raise and he extends a lone index finger.

Oh, speaking of, that reunion show thing…….

He smiles and gives the lens of his Droid a quick thumbs up.

“It’s official. I will be wrestling on the CXA card. I still don’t have an official opponent but I check up on the internet from time to time. I’ve herd the rumors. All the little wishes from the old school fans. It’s pretty much unanimous it seems. There’s only one match they want to see me wrestle in. There’s only one person the fans want to see on the opposite side of the ring. A match that has never happened, and that’s a shame really. I checked all the forums and the people want to see me, the best in the whole wide world against the one and only…..”

Steve pauses for dramatic effect.

“Derek Verona.”

He slowly nods his head up and down.

“Could you imagine that? The best ever from the era verses the fastest rising up and comer to ever grace a TXA or CWA ring. The Lone freaking Wolf Derek Verona verse The Only One That Matters; Steve mother bleeping Awesome. It practically sells itself. I have goose bumps right now. I’m not even going to lie….just thinking about it gave me half an erection.”

Steve’s eyes suddenly go wide.

“I….uh…..I’ll have to edit that part out later….but anyways….”

He clears his throat and quickly gets back on subject.

“Unfortunately, no one could get a hold of Mr. Verona. I know, I know….complete sad face right? But never say never folks, I’d wrestle that man in the middle of the street if the opportunity arose and I guarantee it would sell out in days. But since Verona isn’t available it seems like I might have to settle with plan B……another name that was tossed out there by a few weird people was a man by the name of Mike Rocket and all I can say to that is…..”

Steve blinks.

Who?”

He simply shrugs.

“Never herd of the guy. Thankfully google exists…..I typed his name in and seven pages later I found my guy. Needless to say I’m not to impressed by the prospect. Usually I’ll take on all comers but this guy really seems to be low grade material even for a reunion show consisting of old people that haven’t wrestled in years. I mean this picture they have of him yelling at some midget with an E-Z-bake oven is a real deal breaker here. Let me just put it to you mildly CXA…..”

He pulls the cell phone lens closer to his face.

…I don’t wrestle scrubs.”

His nose crinkles up and his upper lip protrudes as he shakes his head in disgust.

“You guys are paying me a lot of money to appear on this show, don’t waste it on something like Steve Awesome verse Mike Rocket. They say Mike Rocket made CWA and ran TXA. Well that’s all well and good but I think the records show that Steve Awesome made CWA and ran TXA.”

He flashes a smile that almost seemed to challenge someone like Rocket to perhaps say otherwise, as if those previous statements didn’t already.

“So anyway….you’re going to have to try harder then that CXA. You still have some time, I trust you’ll find me somebody whose half decent to beat up. What’s Ian Poole been up too?”

A voice is herd over a small P.A system inside the limo.

Were almost to the hotel Mister Awesome.”

Steve glances toward the speaker and nods before turning back to his cellular recording device.

“Well that brings this little webcast to an end folks. I’ll be on nCw Collision this Sunday in a big six person tag match, but if you miss me that much, I will be holding a press conference to promote my new line of work out DVD’s. “Awesome Abs”. Come out and check it out. Untill then….”

Steve puts up the peace sign with his right free hand.

“Deuces.”

Fade out on the smiling face of a superstar.

Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Steve Awesome youtube update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Awesome youtube update   Steve Awesome youtube update Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 am

ooc: Youtube eh?????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That gives me a great idea of how to respond to this in character. Very Happy hehehe. Give me a day or two and i'll have a very interesting response up.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net

Steve Awesome youtube update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: CXA 2011 Event :: In-Character-
Jump to: