HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:47 am

There are several reasons why this is awesome.

In every game prior, if Cena did a 5Knuckle Shuffle, anything in his path would magically slide out of the way, whether it's a ladder, table, ring steps or whatever. THIS time however.... WWE '12 uses physics!

I know this may be a small thing. And this MIGHT look stupid, at first. But think about it. Objects have WEIGHT and presence, now. Tables mean something. It's realistic, and you must use strategy when using weapons in a match because they just might hinder you as well as help. I like this.

And plus.... It's a virtual John Cena doing something retarded. That also merits it some awesome points. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cxauniverse.4umer.com
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:09 am

I Love that. Its going to make weapons matches much more interesting because you will really need to be much more aware of weapon placing. Potentially sets up some nice momentum changes in a match.

NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:14 am

Not to mention, it'll set up some great Botchamania-esque moments. Which could be entertaining in it's own way.

Seriously, even though I like how it shows off the physics engine, I also love it because.... it's fuckin' hilarious! He just runs right into it like a goon. bam! hahaha!

That's some expert slapstick right there, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:49 am

Hahaha, nice. Yeah, matches are certainly be a bit harder than last year, but tbh last year's edition was so easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 am

I'm watching Tom and Jerry on Blu-Ray right now, and now that I think of it, I can't get over how this clip above has all the timing of a good T&J gag. Razz

All it needs is some 40's Jazz playing as he smacks into it.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 am

I like the fact that you have to be aware now. Adds a real dimension for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:28 am

LMFAO! That video is hilarious. I didn't expect that at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.   

Back to top Go down

The physics in WWE '12 are awesome. Watch this video.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1