CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels, Hall of Fame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Shawn Michaels, Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels, Hall of Fame   Shawn Michaels, Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:29 pm

So, I was watching the Hall of Fame tonight, and especially the induction of HBK. Good speech by Triple H to induct him, and although the TV version was obviously heavily cut down, it was nice to see Shawn bowing out like that.

Great also to see Nash and Waltman on stage with them. Pity Hall wasn't there as well.

But it made me realise, even more so than when he had his retirement match last year, how much of a massive hole Shawn is leaving in the WWE.

Frankly, you can keep Bret Hart and Ric Flair, great wrestlers though they were. You can even keep Hogan, Rock, and Austin as great performers. In the great scheme of things, Shawn Michaels is the greatest wrestling performer who has ever put on boots.

I first saw Shawn Michaels wrestling live 20 years ago this month (UK Rampage, 24 April 91) and I've seen him many times since. I've also watched his matches on TV for about 23 years. In all that time I don't think I can name a bad PPV match he ever had.

20 odd years of being a Shawn Michaels fan.

God, we'll miss him. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand

Shawn Michaels, Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1