CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match) Empty
PostSubject: OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match)   OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:14 am

OK, so the card thus far, and then predictions below:

For the World Heavyweight Championship
(c) Edge .v. Alberto Del Rio

For the WWE Championship
(c) The Miz (w/Alex Riley) .v. John Cena

The Streak - No Holds Barred
The Undertaker .v. Triple H

Jerry "The King" Lawler .v. Michael Cole (w/Jack Swagger) - Special guest referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

For the United States Championship
(c) Sheamus .v. Daniel Bryan

Randy Orton .v. CM Punk

Rey Mysterio .v. Cody Rhodes

Dolph Ziggler and Laycool .v. John Morrison, Trish Stratus, and Sooki

(Rumoured) The Corre .v. Kane and Big Show
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match)   OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 am

Predictions:

Alberto Del Rio will win the championship. Expect Christian to be involved here, maybe even a heel turn.

Expect Cena to win the title. Rock won't cost him the title, but may well attack him afterwards to set a feud going. This will be the main event.

Undertaker's streak could just possibly be broken here if there is a Kliq reunion and HBK and Diesel come down to help HHH. However, I think Trips is looking to retire, so I go for 19-0

Lawler will pound Michael Cole into a grease spot after Austin stunners Swagger.

Sheamus will retain the US title against Bryan.

Punk will beat Orton

I REALLY want Rhodes to beat Rey, and if the rumours of Mysterio asking for his release are true, it might just happen.

Sooki will score the pin to win the 6 person.

Kane and Show will win the tag belts.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match)   OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 am

I largely agree with you here, David. Those seem like the most likely outcomes.

The word going around though, as I said in the RAW thread, is that Taker vs HHH is going on last. Personally I'd rather have one of the world title matches in that spot, as I don't think this match is on the level of Taker vs HBK, or Rock vs Hogan, despite how much they're trying to convince us that it is.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match)   OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 am

If it goes on last, Taker may lose. If not, then they are better of going on the high of Cena winning and then the altercation with the Rock.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match)   OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 pm

They wouldn't REALLY have Taker lose, would they? :O
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match)   OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Every sensible bone in my body says it would be the worst idea since Abraham Lincoln said to his wife "I'm bored just sitting around the house, why don't we go out and take in a show?".

However, the WWE can't be relied upon not to do stupid things. So....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match)   OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK, Wrestlemania predictions (includes a RAW spoiler of an additional match)
Page 1 of 1