CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline. Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline.   Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Just to say, if you are waiting to see the Reaper's reaction to Forgotten Warrior's reveal, then stick with me. We are discussing options. But also, in the timeline, this all needs to be set after Chio challenges Shand, and so I need to se where Chris wants to go with that before I carry on.

That isn't a prod for Chris to post- I'm loving his story and want him to post at his own pace- just an explanation as to why Sand has been silent thus far.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline.   Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:13 am

Hurrah, Chris has sent me the Shand/Chio meet role-play. So hopefully we can get it posted by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline.   Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 am

Nice...will message about some ideas for the Warrior/Shand strand. Good work to both you and Chris, as ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline.   Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Warrior/Reaper storyline.
Page 1 of 1