CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.

Go down 
+3
Julius Seizure
NightStarX
Mjolnir
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Empty
PostSubject: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:01 am

OK, I think I need to clear up the whole business with the Forgotten Warrior being revealed as Shand's brother.

Yes, the person posting as the Forgotten Warrior is Matt.

No, when the first posts went up and I issued the first reply urging this poster to contact us, I DID NOT KNOW who it was. I wasn't working any of you, I didn't know it was Matt.

Matt revealed himself his identity later via a cryptic text message to my cell phone, and at that point we discussed whether it should continue. That was only on Friday. We decided we'd definitely let you all know by the end of the weekend as we didn't want to "Pull a Keeling" and con you all, but as the posts had prompted a bit of activity on the board, we decided to keep it going for a little while.

When Mike found out who it was and asked me if I knew, I very deliberately didn't say I didn't know. I said I didn't want him to tell me.

Yes, the thing with Fireball and the Reaper will have repercussions which will come out at the reunion show.

NO, absolutely it WILL NOT IN ANY WAY interfere with the match between Chio and the Reaper. One of the reasons I wanted to do this show was to work with Chris and that match is still on and completely outside this angle. Obviously I want to do something with Matt as well, but there are plenty of options for that.

In the timeline, take Fireball's reveal to have happened on 31 Jan 2011. All Chris has to do is set his challenge to the Reaper before that date.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:06 am

It's all good. I actually felt kinda stupid for wondering if I should eventually be worried about it, when I saw who it was. At which point I was like "Oh shit, this really is for the show, then. Oops. I'd better not interfere or blow it up."

So I immediately kept quiet as to who the hell it was, because I was starting to worry if I blew the identity or not, and thereby blew the reveal, too.

I was starting to feel bad or worried that I might have screwed it all up and I didn't want to do that. But before that, I have to be honest. I was a little worried that it was a certain non-member who was trying to spam the show.

But now that that is settled... who are Soldier and Muffin!??

I'll let them decide if they'd like to reveal themselves or not. Razz I won't do it until they want to, if they want to.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 am

Ahhh that all makes sense now.

Much more sense than Big D being Shand's brother Laughing
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 am

I'm intrigued to see where this goes, especially with Shand being back to his Reaper self.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 am

Why didn't any of us guess it was him? I want to know who the other two were, so I can applaud their funny Forgotten Warrior parodies.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 am

Why didn't I guess it was him? I'm related to him (I mean in reality, not just in character) and I should really have been able to tell his style. Truth is I did think for a second it could be, but then I dismissed it, as I assumed he was too busy concentrating on his move.

Little git. I taught him too well Wink
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:36 am

*cracks knuckles* I feel a roleplay coming on...Wink Nice one Smile
Back to top Go down
The Forgotten Warrior

The Forgotten Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:41 am

Well I thought I'd make it somewhat of a mystery lol
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:44 am

And you would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids! Wink
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 am

...and that meddling dog.

ROOBY ROOBY ROO.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Fair play though, I think you had us all baffled!
Back to top Go down
The Forgotten Warrior

The Forgotten Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 pm

TBH I kinda wanna wrestle the disregarded muffin now
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Triple threat match with Unremembered Soldier? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:45 pm

I'd pay good money to see a muffin in a wrestling match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.   Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets clear up the Forgotten Warrior business.
Page 1 of 1