CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Empty
PostSubject: Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed   Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Muffin_car_1I4GMF

One theory is that he was shat on by the muffin god
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed   Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 pm

You go to all the effort of setting up a complex and multi-layered reunion show, and it's like pulling teeth to get people to post. Someone pretends to be a fucking muffin, and the place is inundated! Laughing

Matthew Campbell, you have a lot to answer for! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed   Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:55 pm

How in the hell has this damned Muffin thing suddenly gone all meme-y, already?

Ah hell, I guess it just means that the CXA has finally reached a new level. We have our own internet meme, now.

Mind you, I don't know whether that's a good thing, or a very very bad thing.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed   Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Surely Big D counts as an internet meme!?
Back to top Go down
The Forgotten Warrior

The Forgotten Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed   Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:04 pm

I had nothing to do with the muffin, I don't even know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man. I really don't know the muffin man who lives on Drury Lane.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed   Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:37 pm

A friend of mine, totally unrelated to this board, posted about muffins last night. I think we're about to see muffins go very big indeed!

(I will also admit that I then sang the mouse with clogs on song to them, via the net, but with a clog wearing muffin...)
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed   Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:58 am

You may not know the muffin man (who has since moved out of Drury Lane due to escalating rental costs and Westminster council not renewing his baking licence) but he would not have existed were it not for him spoofing you.

So you are to blame.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed   Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking news: Joxide's car destroyed
Page 1 of 1