CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the "REAPER"

Go down 
+3
NightStarX
lonewolfshanehunt
The Forgotten Warrior
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Forgotten Warrior

The Forgotten Warrior

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:12 pm

A note is left on the desk of The Reaper,

" You run this place with an iron hand, you destroy those around you, it's your way or the highway but for how much longer. I have sat in the shadows as I once did, watching, waiting for the moment to strike, the moment to take my stand over your lies and deceit. Soon those around you will rise up to meet you eye to eye, take you to edge of your very being and meet you face to face just like the sun rises and sets and the stars shoot across the sky all these combustible elements will join together and explode with fury and vengeance and there is nothing you can do to stop it nor can your little bitches of the Cxa. Your concern about who I am is the least of your worries, this concern is masking you from the truth, my identity is neither important nor relevant to your very being. The clock is ticking Reaper, it is counting down and I will show my face once more. I am coming........."
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:39 pm

ooc: LOL! He's now using things said out of character in his RPs.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:50 pm

ooc: I'm gonna ask the other guys what you wanna do or what you guys think at this point.

And Shand... have you received any kind of a PM or anything about getting a place on the show?

'Cuz i'm not 100% sure whether that was an attempt to get a hold of you, or to mix out-of-character with in-character.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:10 pm

ooc: My opinion on this is simple. This person doesn't really know what we're doing, and is RPing as if this was an E-fed as opposed to a one off reunion show.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

Is this for real?

You know what I really love....everytime we get together and try to do something e-fed related, something just totally weird and random happens.

:cheers: Hooray for continuity.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Drogoth

Drogoth

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 am

ooc: It wouldn't be us if it didn't!

I suggest an ultimantium. Now that it's getting borderline offensive then either Forgotten Warrior reveals who they are by the end of today or we ban them. Simple.

I actually think I know who it is. From the style of writing it seems to be an in-character piece but with some personal views on it. But, unfortunately for them, the facts are wrong. This isn't a vanity project for David and his little 'bitches'. But a place to chat, chill and just mess around. It was free to join but also the show was a nostalgia piece.

Anyways, if Forgotten Warrior wants to rolepay like that then I'm more than happy to roleplay back at him. It might find the 'bitches' have bite of their own.

As for the name...there's a reason some people are forgotten! Wink
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 am

OOC: hosteil fed-takeovr by the leggen dairy BIG D!

At least his English has improved
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:45 am

ooc: To be honest, the only thing that's starting to bother me is the fact that these are starting to feel like spam taking up space and detracting from the other legitimate roleplays.

There seems to be at least 1 of these each day or sometimes 2, and they are always a bit distracting. Already, I feel it's attracting way too much attention, as everyone keeps replying to what feels like spam that serves no purpose.

I welcomed this account to quit with the "i am forgotten i am a mysterious person and will not tell anyone who I am or contribute together with the project for I shall kill you all" stuff and be part of the group project by contributing with us instead of writing these borderline-spammy anonymous threats.

But the more I see, the more I think this account is playing with us. Every thing about being asked to go about this the proper way and drop the stanoffish act feels like a refusal to do anything else.

I ask the person to drop the act and respond out of character with us like a normal person, or contact someone with some kind of an "Ok, here's what i'm trying to do, could I have this spot on the show?" or make some kind of connection with us, but i've not heard anything about it.

I'm trying to give FW every opportunity, so that I don't seem unduly harsh, but I just don't think this account is willing to listen or be a part of this, at this point.

Last edited by NightStarX on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:39 am

Stop being so diplomatic, Mike.

Ban the cunt! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Forgotten Warrior

The Forgotten Warrior

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:41 am

All will soon become clear if the Reaper answers my battle cry.....
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:42 am

ooc: By the way.

Things just got weird. I just found out exactly who this is, by looking up the IP's of everyone on the board.

The call is indeed coming from within the house.

Someone here's IP has two matches for their account and Forgotten Warrior.

I need to talk to someone about this, and find out what the hell's going on. Because now I'm not sure if I'm messing up something legitimate for the show or not. Yes, I have evidence, but i'm being quiet until I talk to some people about this.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:45 am

Dooooo it!

As for answering the battle cries...more like whines to me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 am

Mike, are you sure it's one of our own? Maybe some who lives geographically near another user? I'm not sure how IP's work though so I dunno.

^ Bet that looks suspicious doesn't it?

OH FINE, IT'S ME. I am The Forgotten Warrior! I admit it!

It was also me who vandalised the Blue Peter garden!

And it was me that shot Lee Harvey Oswald
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:59 am

ooc: No, Jordan. It's not you. Razz And IP addresses work from the direct identification numbers given from the service provider to each user, so it's mostly pretty failsafe.

By the way, I do know exactly who it is, but if this really all is for the show somehow, I apologize. And if it is, I'm not going to spoil anything.

Last edited by NightStarX on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 am

OOC: Fine...

But it WAS me who shot Oswald. He had it coming to him though, the prick.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:03 am

ooc: It doesn't matter if it's for the show. They should have PM'd DS or you and let us know. Not just started posting. Even a message on the General chat saying 'Hey, I'm going to be posting. You won't know who it is but I am linked to the CWA/TXA so bear with me' would have been good. But to secretly do it was bound to raise suspicion.

I actually want them to be part of it and, if it's a member of the board, then that's even better. The RPs would be most welcome. But I do think we need a reveal now, given how it's gone, then we can all get back to posting, FW included.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 am

ooc: I think that a PM may have been sent to David, but i'm not sure. I see that Forgotten Warrior has either received a message or posted a message to someone.

One or the other. It shows PM usage: 1. But i'm obviously not allowed to read it or see who it was sent to/received from so I don't know. And I think it was recently sent/received. So we might have all just reacted for nothing. Razz I have a feeling this was for the show. I think.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:13 am

ooc: I've mentioned it to David and he's going to be on later. Guess we'll find out more then. If he's cool with it then we go back to posting...hurrah!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:14 am

ooc: If that is the case, I apologize for my real life suspicion. I don't want to screw up something good.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 am

Like I said, no harm, no foul on anybody's part. If it somebody from the board then cool. The way it was done was going to cause some story checking. But let's leave it until DS gets on this afternoon and then take it from there. Smile
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:00 am

It's me! Oh wait, no it's not. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 am

lol, like I said, having sat and thought and seen some other stuff I do think I know what this is and who it is (having changed my mind on that). They've messaged DS (I'm guessing) and so it'll get sorted that way. The roleplays are interesting so I'm off to enjoy the world out there and will come back to this being sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 am

Ok.

First of off guys, thanks for chipping in on this challenging whoever this on my behalf. Its appreciated.

As I've told Mike, even if Mike knows, I really don't want to be shown who this is. I'm really not interested in their true identity. Let them keep their anonymity.

Obviously, whoever this is, they have a personal grudge against me and a character grudge against my character. They have a little trouble separating the two it seems, but then not everyone can be a rocket scientist, can they?

I am very clear though that I DONT want this person banned from the CXA. Either of their accounts. I appreciate the calls for it to happen, but I DONT want to ban them. If they are someone already on the board then they were previously part of the TXA and CWA, they have a right to be here, so let them stay.

I have pretty broad shoulders, and if someone wants to come at me, they better bring a lunch, because believe me its an all day job.

So Mr Warrior, you want to stay anonymous, I'm fine with that. You want to role-play against me, I'm fine with that. Lets do it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:36 am

*reads Shands reply* oh boy. *Realizes I am so totally sitting on a time bomb right now*

Razz

To quote Mills Lane: "I'll allow it!"
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:37 am

I, for one, consider the matter settled then. Both accounts can keep posting. We roleplay as if they are different people. Sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the "REAPER" Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the "REAPER"   To the "REAPER" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the "REAPER"
Page 1 of 1