CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need short character bios.

Go down 
+6
xXAwesomeOneXx
Julius Seizure
Drogoth
NightStarX
lonewolfshanehunt
Mjolnir
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

We need short character bios. Empty
PostSubject: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:34 am

For those characters that will be part of the Reunion show, we need people to post short character bios. They don't need to be the full length jobs we used to do in the e-feds (though if you have one of those, fine) but we need to know the basics:

Height
Weight
Physical description

Finish (Name and a description)
Alternate Finish (Name and a description)
A few signature moves (Names and Description)
General wrestling style (i.e he's a brawler, does a lot of suplexes, is a flyer, won't go up top often, likes to work on arms or legs, etc. If you want to link it to a current WWE/TNA guy, fine)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:24 am

Name: Dominus
Height: 6'10
Weight: 350 lbs
Physical description: This man looks massively powerful, and he is. Built like a brick sh;t house, and amazingly toned up. His biceps measure up at 60cm! He has short dyed white hair which he back-combs, and a black styled beard. Evil piercing blue eyes and a wicked sadistic smile. His upper body is covered in black demonic and tribal tattoos.

Finish: Satan Driver (Chris Daniels' Angels Wings)
Alternate Finish: Diabolic Slam (Lifted like a backdrop, but drops them backward and spins, catching their neck and slamming them down with a chokeslam)
A few signature moves: Camel Clutch, Big Boot, Tombstone Piledriver, Frog Splash
General wrestling style: Powerhouse who wrestles much like Kane when he was masked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jason
Height: 6'3
Weight:242 lbs
Physical description: A small and well toned body, much like Shane Helms before he became The Hurricane. Purple dyed hair, and a clean shaven face.

Finish: Nightmare (The Hurricane's Eye Of The Hurricane finisher)
Alternate Finish: Sacrifice (Vertabreaker)
A few signature moves: Full Nelson Facebuster, Impaler DDT, Cobra Clutch Bomb, Diving Moonsault, Rings of Saturn, Texas Cloverleaf
General wrestling style: Submission based with some high flying mixed in.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:52 am

Name: Mike Rocket
Height: 6'3
Weight: 250 lbs
Physical description: I believe most people have seen him on my SvR11 game or pictures I've put up.

Finish: Chaotic Element (I've renamed it for this.) Same as the one I used in the game, sort of a twist-of-fate-ish, flipping RKO maneuver, done after throwing one arm up and bellowing.

Alternate Finish: Rocket Cutter (Like the old Asai DDT that Ultimo Dragon did where he flips up and over the opponent backwards after grabbing their neck, but turns it unto a cutter rather than a DDT) This is Rocket's classic finisher before he switched to the new one. Kinda like the Walls Of Jericho to the Codebreaker, in comparasion. Razz

A Few Signatures: Enzugiri, Missle Dropkick from the top rope, Gut kick and then clipping the feet from under the opponent, Lou Thez Press.

General Wrestling Style: Head strikes and punches, angry stomps, rough moves designed to soften up the head, or angrily inflict pain on said person. Favors dropkicks both normally, and of the top rope missle variety, jumping double knee strikes, irish whips throwing the shoulder into the turnbuckle, basically rage type moves with the occasional bout of agility based move and brawling tendencies.

While relying on more agility and brawling than strength or power, Rocket generally wants to hurt people, almost as if to say "take that you son of a bitch" while simultaneously wanting to show off to everyone and assert his aggression at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Just in case you need it...although I'm likely to be writing too!

Height 6'2"
Weight 215 lbs
Physical description lithe dancers frame, short white hair cut in a flooppy, foppish style. Brown eyes. Often wears silver or black make-up. Has started to wear a circlet for most promos. Style is a mix of dandy, steampunk, elven and cyber vampire!

Finish (Name and a description) Twisted Fate (Twist of Fate)
Alternate Finish (Name and a description) Kaos Effect (Raven Effect)
A few signature moves (Names and Description) Side Effect, Whisper in the wind, flying moves (such as clothesline and kicks), legdrop from the top rope (called System Crash), Superkick (Vampire's Kiss), Swaton Bomb (Splatter Bomb)
General wrestling style (i.e he's a brawler, does a lot of suplexes, is a flyer, won't go up top often, likes to work on arms or legs, etc. If you want to link it to a current WWE/TNA guy, fine) high-flyer for the main part with wrestler thrown in. Think Jeff Hardy with a dash of Chris J. Or Dick Grayson as Nightwing...
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 am

Name: Joxide
Height 6'2"
Weight 245lbs
Physical description: Kind of muscular, but not overly. Ring attire is black jean-shorts, black knee pad on right leg, knee brace on left leg, brown suede skating shoes, pink elbow pad & green elbow pad

Finish: London Underground (Frog Splash)

Alternate Finish: JKO (Diamond Cutter)

A few signature moves: Superkick (Goldberg style), Evenflow DDT, low blow, enziguri, top rope moonsault,

General wrestling style: Light acrobatics, RVD-style kicks, loves brawling and weapons and cheats whenever possible
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:35 am

Myron - I thought you'd changed your finish to the Infinite Gaze?
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:40 am

I did ponder it but I'm going with the Twisted Fate. I've gone with Infinity's Gaze being his tag line. So the stuff above will be the ones I'm using for the show. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:45 am

See, I go and give you a cool finish, and you fuck it up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:48 am

I'm going with a classic!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:49 am

Also, I changed my finishers name so it wouldn't be so similar to Myron's other finisher.

And so it wouldn't be the name of another real life move now. Even though it's still in the SD game as a call name. Feh.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:56 am

Name: Homer Cyde
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 271lbs
Physical descrption: All American Jock. Think a mixture of Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle, and you are there. Well muscled and defined, but not quite as bulky as Lesnar. Cropped blonde flat-top hair, gleaming teeth, blue eyes, tanned. He sometimes sports a slight beard. In the ring he will alternate between traditional wrestling singlets or (more often now) a pair of white and black MMA shorts decked out in his screaming eagle "Cyde MMA" logos. Wears MMA gloves, red kneepads, and red, white, and blue boots.

Finisher: The Red White and Blue - two German suplexes into a third German which is a bridging pin.

Finisher: Leg lace ankle lock submission

Trademark: Waukesha Winder (Angle Slam), Homer Run (irish whip running double axe handle), Suicide Squeeze (Bronco Buster) US of Ouch (Top rope Awesomebomb).

Style: Mixture of MMA and Collegiate wrestling. He likes to batter people down.

Reggie Cyde
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 240lbs
Physical description: Think Jake the Snake. He's Homer's older brother but he's had a dark life. Tattoos on his arms and body. Long dark hair usually tied back. In ring he wears jeans and work boots. Taped fists.

Finisher: Pork Fat Express (Kick to gut, pump handle lift into over the shoulder stunner)
Finisher: Punt Kick

Trademark: Cyde Scythe (RKO).

Other than that his style is whatever comes to mind. He's a trained wrestler but more bar brawler. He'll work close in on joints to take people down.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 am

Height 6'2"
Weight 244 lbs
Physical description: Sort of Morrisonish with blonde hair (specially for the nostalgia of the event). Tights are the white version of the attire Shand made on his Steve CAW.

Finish: SteveKO (TKO)

Alternate Finish: Ego Check. (Styles clash dropped into a piledriver)

OR

Wrath of the Dragon (Moonsault dropped into a double foot stomp)

A few signature moves:

Jawbreaker : super kick

Momentum changer

Heart Attack: running side effect

Momentum Changer

SteveVD Player: Cross face chicken wing

Uses to wear down opponents

Ejected: Cross face chicken wing suplex

After he slows them down he hits this move.

Everyones Favorite Submission Hold (EFSH) : Rings of Saturn

Main submission hold. Can be applied in numerous ways. A favorite is after running toward his opponent and starting to go for a crucifix pin. Or a cross body to the back.

Autograph Fist Drop: Dropping fist to the head.

Much like the 5 knuckle shuffle. Steve starts at the head, runs the ropes, comes back to the head, pretends to sign his autograph onto his own fist, and then drops it onto the face of the the fallen opponent.

General
wrestling style: Steve is an entertainer. He likes to do big, athletic moves that make the crowd pop. He's technical, and quick. HBK, Jericho, Kofi, Morrison.

Last edited by xXAwesomeOneXx on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:03 am

Not a wrestler but people that are writing matches, I figure, might need to know a bit about the personality of Maxine so I thought i'd include this here.

Name: Maxine Mars.

Personality and method of announcing: Bright, cheerful, a lifelong fan of the industry and especially of Canada's wrestling heritage but is familiar with all major wrestling promotions and a reasonable knowledge of their history. She doesn't often rely on a lot of references to Canada but it is a part of where her fandom of wrestling comes from.

She is an informed, yet fun personality that has the tenancy to break out a unique or colorful analyzation of what's transpiring in the ring, and rarely sometimes exhibiting a playful yet odd sense of humor with the occasional non-sequitur. She knows the names of the moves, she knows the basic ring psychology and knows a fair share of the business, yet her charm mainly comes from her likable quirk and subtle humor, commentary flavor and nature.

Very rarely tends to exclaim something to the effect of "Sweet merciful crap" at something particularly noteworthy, and sometimes has a rather weird but amusing analogy for something unorthodox that seems to be going on in a match.

Moves/Wrestling Style:
None. However she does have rudimentary ring knowledge as she practices boxing and the most basic ring athletics in her spare time to keep in shape and stay active. Aside from a tiny amount of ring presence and the ability to throw a moderate punch she does not compete.

Does have an (assisted) claim to technical victory over Rachel Starr in one TXA match she was forced into. However, it was regarded (by her as well) as a bit of a fluke, and is mainly seen as having been lucky to get through it with no injury.

Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Height - 5'10"
Weight - 259 lbs
Physical description - Look at Perry Saturn, nuff said

Finish - The Flatline (RKO)
Alternate Finish - The OC Driver (Michinoku Driver)
A few signature moves - Here Comes the BOOM (Tiger Bomb), The Turn-About (Starts off in an Angle Slam but then turns the body around and grabs the head for a Test-Drive and nails it)
General
wrestling style - Mix of Tazz and Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 am

OK, I've come up with a definitive style and moves. The in-ring outfit is a play on the white/black outfit DS suggested and I used in a ropeplay. I've gone for red and blue as they are my fave colours, red is heroic in Japan and because they do the fire and ice thing. I've also combined a few of the suggestions I had for the new moves. I decided against Wrath and went for two that use a combo he's already used in the past (and Lust's Last Kiss has now had three names! It was originally Vampire's Kiss, then Filth Kiss (after a Zeromancer song), the back to it's original name and now the new one. So...just like the real world then! ;P). I also thought those two fitted his whole 'Fallen Angel' bit.

My-Ron Novaar

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 225 pounds

Physical description: Tall but not a giant, muscular but in a lithe dancer way rather than a body builder. White floppy hair cut into a centre parting. Brown eyes. Silver and black make-up.

Out of ring style: Elven neo-medieval, cyber, vampire and steampunk (Prince Nuada, Farscape, Queen of the Damned and Victoriana are good examples of each)

In-ring outfit: Right boot is red, left blue. Right leg of trousers is blue, left red (the trousers are scaled), high necked, sleeveless top, right side red, left blue. Left eye is a red cats-eye, the left a silvery blue. Wears a circlet on his head. Also has a symbol in the middle that looks like a stylized 3 with a dot in the bottom half.

Finisher: Lust's Last Kiss (formerly known as the Vampire's Kiss Superkick) this is followed with
Finisher 2: Wings of Pride (Swanton Bomb, formerly as the Splatter Bomb)

Sig Moves:

Unleashed Wrath (Diving clothesline into a flurry of punches)
End of Gluttony (Noble Gutbuster)
Charge of Greed (Rolling Cannonball Heelkick)
Rage of Sloth (Million Dollar Dream)
Thunder of Envy (Rolling Thunder)
Darkness Falls (Whisper in the Wind)

In ring style: Cocky, brash, reckless, brave. A high-flyer with good technical skills, think Jeff Hardy meets Y2J. Doesn't like to brawl much, over than the Unleashed Wrath. More a hit and move type of style.
Psy-ber Effect (Side Effect)
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:06 am

Sorry it's late, particularly to Myron who wants this more right now!

Rob Arnold
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 236lbs
Physical description: Quite a nimble guy, very big and strong arms with ability to lift the bigger guys should he need to. Focuses however on using his technical and quicker ability, though would never label himself as an out and out high flyer.

Finish (Name and a description): Ice Breaker (Anklelock)
Alternate Finish (Name and a description): S2 (aka Somerset Slam) (Stroke)
A few signature moves (Names and Description): Concorde's dream (Houston Hangover), Second rope DDT (ala Randy Orton), Chokeslam (to lighter opponents)
General wrestling style: Very technical, think Kurt Angle, but not afraid to slug it out or head to the top rope where needed.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 am

No probs, Rob and cheers Smile I'll get on with the bits I mentioned this week. I was going to do some this weekend but I seem to have had an allgergic reaction to the antibitoics i was given for my sinus infection (which, itself, came from the flu...)
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Paul "Brummy" Midlandson
Height = 6 Feet 3 Inches
Weight 192lbs
Physical description Stocky and muscled think Burley Biker with muscles, full on dark black biker beard (think obie from sones of anarchy) with long black hair will show most of this in my CAW this week he he

Finish The Digital Dream (Reverse Death Vally Driver from the top rope)

Alternate Finish The Midland Drop (Jackhammer into pin)

If all else fails move = The Bad Thing (stunner)

A few signature moves The Brummy Drop (Rock Bottem) The Sledge (razors edge) Lights Out (Tazzmission) The Face Changer (Crippler Crossface)

General
wrestling style Mixture of Takers Brawling punches, Tazz's suplexes and Chris Jerichos techincal ability

Darkside Numpty to come at some point this week
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 am

Forgot to add the Reaper's

Might be useful for Chris when he's writing the match!

Name “The Reaper” David Shand

Height: 7’2”
Weight 346lbs

Physical description: Resembles a walking version of a Greek God in that someone his size a) shouldn’t have the muscle definition he has and b) should probably be made out of marble. He’s not some muscle bound freak though, in fact there is an elegance to his proportions that you rarely see in someone that tall.

Its also reflected in the way he moves. He resembles more the predatory big cat than the lumbering behemoth. His black hair is shorter now, and his face is framed by a light overall beard that works with his permanent tan and contrasts with the ice-blue eyes that seem to bore into your soul when he looks at you.

Out of the ring he will wear expensive tailor made suits, only occasionally sipping into casual wear. In ring he sports a white Angle style singlet with black flourishes of decoration and a black and grey grim reaper on each hip. He also sports black elbow pads, black tape on his hands and lower forearms, black kneepads with white decoration, and black boots.

Finish: Tortured Soul (Screwdriver Piledriver)
Alternate Finish: 7th Level (Top rope super brainbuster where he drops the opponent head first into the top turnbuckle)
A few signature moves:

Spear
Package overhead suplex
Head and arm overhead suplex into the corner
Haas of Pain
Mutah Knee drop
Million Dollar Dream
Tazzplex
Running yakuza kick
Outsider Edge
F5
Powerbomb into the corner post
Fisherman’s Driver
Full Nelson camel clutch
Package DDT

General wrestling style: he likes to stay fairly technical and will work body parts, but he has a size and strength advantage over most guys, and will certainly seek to us it. He likes using throws and suplexes on smaller opponents.

Entrance music: Sympathy for the Devil (Ozzy Osbourne Cover)

Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 am

Here's a belated, revised Orland Zacconi bio for Jordan's benefit:

Name: Orland "The Dragon" Zacconi
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 232lbs
Hometown: Manchester, England

Appearance: Orland is dressed in minimalist gear compared to when we last saw him. He has martial arts gloves and elbow pads, long green wrestling tights with dragon emblems on the legs, a trailing black cloth belt, dark knee pads and kickpad-style boots. On his reconstructed face is a small green mask that covers his eyes and upper nose. His colour scheme is evidently green and black. Across his back and shoulder blades is a large tattoo of his old mask. His eyes look green and reptilian due to contacts. His brown hair is tied into a short ponytails, and he has grown a long handlebar beard and stubble.

Finishing Move 1: Firestarter (A new move he started using on the indies, essentially a jumping reverse STO/Flatliner, similar to Shelton Benjamin's "Paydirt")
Finishing Move 2: Free Flyer (His classic finisher, a high short leg clothesline. This is often delivered to a charging opponent, and may whip them off the ropes before hitting it)
Signature Move 1: Third Degree Burn Kick (Top rope leg slice to the back of the neck of a standing/groggy opponent, much like a fameasser)
Signature Move 2: Single Leg Boston Crab (can be pulled off from an intercepting roll, a'la Lance Storm)
Other Moves: Superkick, Flash Kick (backflip kick while facing opponent), Missile Dropkick, Springboard Dropkick, Dragon Suplex, Dragon Sleeper, Scorch Mark (spinning fisherman's neckbreaker, taken from Chris Hallmark), various martial arts and karate strikes; mostly kicks

Style: Orland Zacconi is a former black belt karateka with great agility and hard strikes. His in-ring style is similar to other martial arts-inspired, high-flying performers such as Rob Van Dam. He focuses on the head and neck of opponents, but also tries to cut the legs from underneath them to aid his submission skills. He likes to wear down a foe with his vicious kicks and then capitalise with one of his bigger moves.

Personality: Although he used to be bitter and wished nothing but suffering on others, Orland has lightened up a bit. With the reconstruction of his face, he has turned over a new leaf, and wishes to help out those who were actually kind to him over the years. He is still far from a social butterfly, and not exactly the most cheery person to be around. In the ring, he is just as brutal and unforgiving as he was when he held a grudge against the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need short character bios.   We need short character bios. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need short character bios.
Page 1 of 1