CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo Empty
PostSubject: CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo   CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 pm

The major difference between Ultimate Warrior's promos and Randy Savage's promos is that Warrior talks gibberish, but to him it makes sense. But Savage talks straight nonsense that even he has no fucking idea what it means, but he has fun with it, anyway.

Razz

Memories.

"Elizibeth goes right and I go left!!! No more questions!!!"

Everytime I look at these old promos I feel sorry for Gene, every time. It's like he's the only sane man in an asylum of nuts. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo   CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:25 pm

LOL!

Gene: Can I ask you a question Macho Man?

Macho Man: NO MORE QUESTIONS!

Gene: Im sorry about that.

man Macho man was one entertaining nut.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo   CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 am

But I still think Warrior's were more entertaining because you knew he was a nutjob that believed all the crap he was coming out with.

However, my favourite promo is still the one Hogan cut before his Summerslam 1990 match with Earthquake where he talks about the San Andreas fault collapsing, California crumbling to dust, and everyone who was in danger of drowning hanging on to the 24 inch pythons as he swims them to safety, or some such bollocks. He's clearly coked up to his eyeballs.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo   CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:32 am

It's always been my dream to cut a rambling promo of my own.

In fact... I think if I ever get the chance to do it regularly, I think Quadra may be my character to do it with.

Get her in front of a classic blue background and just let her stream-of-consciousness all over whoever is unfortunate enough to be holding a microphone up to her.

But also as well, i'd like to cut a Warror/Hogan/Savage nonsense promo as myself one of these days. Razz

I know Spoony (spoonyexperement.com) did a hilarious Warrior promo parody once.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo   CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 am

That was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo   CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:52 pm

LOL! Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo   CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Hey Steve, you read my first Shane Hunt RP of for this week? :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo   CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLASSIC Randy Savage Promo
Page 1 of 1