CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Graham Norton Show, featuring Paul James/Star.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

The Graham Norton Show, featuring Paul James/Star. Empty
PostSubject: The Graham Norton Show, featuring Paul James/Star.   The Graham Norton Show, featuring Paul James/Star. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 am

It's late on a Monday evening, and we open this scene looking at a television. The viewer of the television, unknown to us, is flicking through the channels. The viewer gets to the music channels, and skips through an array of terrible modern pop and rap music. The viewer decides to go back to BBC 1, which is currently showing The Graham Norton Show. Sitting on the sofa beside Graham is none other than Paul James, dressed casually in a Metallica T-shirt, black jeans, and black trainers. Graham is mid-interview, and we have the pleasure of listening to one of the campest men on TV probing (not literally) one of the coolest wrestlers of the 2000's.

" So Paul, as a great lover of men in tight pants throwing each other around, I remember watching you in NCW. You were doing really well, then you suddenly disappeared from the scene. What caused you to leave NCW without any warning? "

Paul doesn't look totally comfortable answering this question, but does so to the best of his ability.

" Well Graham, I had a family tragedy and had to come back to England. My grandfather passed away, after a long battle against cancer. Me and 'im were very close, and I wanted to be there for my grandma through such a difficult period for her. "

Graham seems genuinely sorry for Paul, as he says, " I'm really sorry to hear about that. How are you coping with the loss? "

Paul shrugs his shoulders.

" I'm coping OK now. It was hard at first, because I was expected to be the rock for the family, but inside I was hurting. It's been a fair few months now though, and the whole family is past the worst point of the grieving process. "

Graham pats Paul on the shoulder, but not in the jokey groping way you'd usually expect of him.

" That's good to hear. So, should we expect the return of Paul James... I mean Paul Star to the ring any time soon? "

Paul smiles and nods.

" I'd love to get back into the ring as soon as possible. My first passion will always be the wrestling business, so the soon I get back in the ring the better. I've kept training hard, ready for when that time comes. "

A cheeky smile crosses Graham's face as he imagines Paul in training.

" So you've kept your muscles, even though you've not been wrestling recently. Care to show me... I mean your fans what they've been missing recently? "

Paul lets out a small snicker.

" Anything for my fans... "

Paul stands up an starts taking off his T-shirt, as Graham keeps a close eye on Paul's upper body. The female audience members approve of this, and they cheer to let Paul know they're happy. Paul puts his T-shirt on the sofa beside where he was sitting, and flexes his muscles for the audience and Graham Norton's pleasure. Paul then stops flexing and sits down, opting to put his T-shirt back on.

" Well, that was a great sight. I'm no expert on the male body... "

Graham winks at the camera.

" ... But I think you look in great condition. "

Paul nods his head in agreement.

" Thanks Graham, and I couldn't agree more. "

Graham decides to push on with the interview, even though he'd happily linger on the subject of Paul's body all evening.

" Let's go the some calls now. Our first caller is from America, but he didn't give a name. Hello Caller, what's your question for Paul? "

With the power of technology, we are able to hear the caller as he speaks.

" Hello Paul, long time no see... "

Paul recognises this American accent straight away.

" Oh my God, Chaos! How are you mate? "

" I'm fine. Just watching you on the TV here. We get this crap as well. "

Paul seems happy to here the voice of his ex-tag partner, but Graham doesn't look impressed by Chaos comment about his show.

" What's up man? "

Chaos answers Paul's question with a question of his own.

" I don't know if you've read the rumours on the Internet, but there's talk about a CWA and TXA one off reunion show. I was wondering if you were going to be there? "

Paul's expression is one of intrigue.

" No mate, that's the first I've heard about it. I wouldn't say no to a one off show with some of the guys from those feds. "

" That's cool. So, I was wondering if you would like to reform The Frayed Ends of Sanity for the show, and show the tag teams of today how it's really done? " asks Chaos, sounding very enthusiastic about a return of the once great tag team.

" Mate, that sounds like an excellent plan! Keep on the line, and we can exchange mobile numbers after the show. " responds Paul, happy to tag with Chaos again.

Graham cuts in now, to end Paul and Chaos' conversation.

" Thank you for your call, Chaos. We'll make sure to call you back after the show so you and Paul can discuss this reunion... "

At this point, the television switches off, and the camera pans around to look at the viewer. Sitting on a worn leather armchair is Chaos, the man who just phoned the very show we were watching. Still holding his phone, Chaos has a big smile on his face.

" This is going to be awesome! "

After that comment from Chaos to himself, the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

The Graham Norton Show, featuring Paul James/Star.
Page 1 of 1