CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late on reporting this, but....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Late on reporting this, but.... Empty
PostSubject: Late on reporting this, but....   Late on reporting this, but.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Sorry. I've been dealing with lots of things in my life for the last month, and I've not been here very much.

So, this is late news, but apparently Mike Tyson (Attitude Era D-X Wrestlemania 14 attire) was revealed as the DLC Pre-Order bonus via a video from THQ.

This lends a lot of credence to the leaked roster from before.

Earlier, I had said here that I didn't believe it.

And it's still not "proof" exactly, but it also makes the coincidence of the list just happening to have Mike Tyson on it, too, seem really close to reality.

This means that the leaked roster may very well BE the final roster. Personally, I hope not. There are so many major omissions to it, it just doesn't feel right, when trying to give an accurate depiction of the Attitude Era.

Sounds like this is going to be one of the first games in a long time, where CAWs are going to be of the utmost importance this year.

Which, in my opinion, ALSO means that the Community Creation servers are also going to be extremely important this year, as well.

I absolutely am gonna need Kurt Angle, Dudleyz, Hardyz, Test, Albert, Hardcore and Crash Holly, Al Snow, APA, Gangrel, Scotty, Grandmasta, Rikishi, Golddust, and Val Vanis CAWs, as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Late on reporting this, but....   Late on reporting this, but.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:03 am

As I said before, you might get a few of those in DLC. The others shouldn't be that difficult to create.

I'm not that unhappy with the roster TBH.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Late on reporting this, but....   Late on reporting this, but.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 pm

It looked pretty reasonable to me. There some omissions but then again people like the Hardyz were unlikely to be in the main game (but their stuff will be in the make your own for sure). Plus, like DS, I think you'll get some of those in the DLC...

...I can live without Bob Holly tho! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late on reporting this, but....   Late on reporting this, but.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late on reporting this, but....
Page 1 of 1