CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There are unique announcer stable names.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

There are unique announcer stable names. Empty
PostSubject: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:49 am

"and you’ll be able to choose from over 70 unique names for groups/tag teams that the announcers will use."

NICE.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:59 am

Nice feature. Hope they have had the good sense to put some classic tag team names in.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 am

Nice. I hope you can still choose the tag team to be called "Wrestler A & Wrestler B" and not be forced into adopting a team name, although it's not that important.

I hope the Diamond Cutter is in this year.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:34 am

The Jordan/Michael Cole dream starts here...
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 am

Hahahaha, I doubt it, I never use WWE wrestlers! I make a Joxide CAW, do a bit of universe, make more CAW's and filter them into the shows and the WWE roster out until I got a show of all CXA CAW's
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:10 am

Diamond Cutter has been in the past few years.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:36 am

...... Really? I thought it was just the RKO?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 am

Nope. It's in there.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:26 am

Yeah, I checked last night, you're right (as always). On the Diamond Cutter he hits them in the face first so they spin around first, then Diamond Cutter's the bollocks off the other guy. I'd given it to Steve Awesome without realising! Looks way better than the RKO. Although now you can break up finishers mid-animation, I'll probably keep the RKO for Joxide for a while. RKO is probably the best finisher in that respect except maybe for the Stone Cold Stunner but they always seem to end up on the other side of the ring when you Stunner someone
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:27 am

You know you could use create a finish to make your own version of the Diamond Cutter or RKO?

Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Yeah I know, I might actually do it this year too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are unique announcer stable names.   There are unique announcer stable names. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There are unique announcer stable names.
Page 1 of 1