CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches. Empty
PostSubject: One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches.   One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Since most of us that have the SvR11 video game, have each others's characters, as well I thought of a method that might be helpful for match ideas.

If you're writing a specific match, to help get you in the mood, or some inspiration, maybe try writing it while you simulate a match with those characters on your TV with CPU versus itself of the characters in the match.

For the women's match, I have just been letting them fight while I type the match up on my computer. (Minus Melanie, because I don't have her in my game. But that's ok, because I watched some Caporeia videos on Youtube to get inspired. I consider her, in a way, almost like the RVD of this match, as far as a mixture of wrestling and unique martial arts techniques she has goes.)

Anyway, sometimes, I look over, and see someone doing something on the screen across the room while i'm writing, or subtle little ideas for small spots in between the other ones, might happen and give me an idea. Or to get a feel for the characters's moveset and how they use them on each other.

I just let it rematch over and over again while writing.

It's especially good for me, because I'm not always the best at writing about the specific science of wrestling and moves themselves. I've always been more of a spot writer than knowledgable about moves and holds and how ring psychology works. So i'm hoping this helps somewhat.

Although..... I swear I am writing this at the moment, but I should unfortunately, let you know, especially Shand.. that there is a good chance that I might not get this done by Friday, even if I work continuously. It's Wednesday night right now, so I only have the waking hours of Thursday to finish.

I am sincerely sorry if I miss the deadline or if I fuck up, but I'm working on it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches.   One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:32 am

You can email it on Saturday, that's fine.

I'll stitch it together on Sunday, once I'm done filling in the Census.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches.   One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 am

I'm really hoping I can be done by then. I have the entrances, beginning, and first few spots done, and nothing reallly epic, yet.

I sent you the other thing I've done, and the cWo bit is also not done. But I'm tryin' Oh, trying so much I am. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches.   One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:25 am

Ha! No you're not! We've all seen your Facebook statuses!

Now CHOP CHOP! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches.   One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One trick that you might be able to use while writing matches.
Page 1 of 1