CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age is a funny thing....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Age is a funny thing.... Empty
PostSubject: Age is a funny thing....   Age is a funny thing.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:42 am

Y'know, i'm willing to bet that if other RP'ers are anything like me (and they probably are not.)...

they don't really keep track of how old their characters are very well. Razz

I was just wondering about the ages of some of the other characters around here, when it occurred to me... I don't really know how old Mike Rocket is.

Now, I had a pretty tenuous grasp on his age, to begin with when I created the character over 15 years ago. Now I have NO fuckin' idea. Razz

Since I barely ever thought about it, I realized though, that in CWA and therefore, TXA canon, Mike Rocket HAS to have aged in all these years, but have to put an age to his face and my mental depiction of him as it is, I'm tempted to say he's in his early 40's. But I'm sure that causes all manner of logistic problems in his past that I don't even wanna think about.

But it also makes me wonder. How old are your characters? Do you even know? I'm sure some of you probably have complex backstories thought out with minute detail to every minute of their careers and fictional existance, and some of you probably have just been winging it all this time.

But regardless... I wanna know. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Age is a funny thing....   Age is a funny thing.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:16 am

My original bio of Shand had him born in October 1968, which would make him 42 at the moment.

I believe in that same bio I had Fireball born when David was about 11, which would be 1979/80.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Age is a funny thing....   Age is a funny thing.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:48 am

Hmmm... I think I had Joxide's original age down as like 21 or 22 on his debut (in TXW, 2001) so I guess 31 or 32 now. Although it depends on what bio you read, there's probably one application saying 30-something and others younger. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: Age is a funny thing....   Age is a funny thing.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:51 am

Similar to Jox, I think Rob's now either side of 30 strictly speaking.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Age is a funny thing....   Age is a funny thing.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Chio is in his late twenties, though he feels a lot older than that. :p
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Age is a funny thing....   Age is a funny thing.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:14 pm

As for Rocket, I really can't even tell anymore. I've been thinking about it since I made the post, and I find it just too hard to think of. 40's are too old.

He should have been around for ages, but I think I technically don't think about it, and I just assume 29-34 ....ish.

Although, based on his reply to Chio's blog, it makes him look more like... 7. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age is a funny thing....   Age is a funny thing.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age is a funny thing....
Page 1 of 1