CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits. Empty
PostSubject: TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.   TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Okay, maybe not in those exact words, but this is an official quote from their website:
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO TNA WRESTLING FANS REGARDING SUNDAY’S VICTORY ROAD PAY-PER-VIEW
TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as
close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday’s “TNA
Victory Road” fell short of that standard. Your support of TNA is never
taken for granted. To show you how we value that support, we would like
to offer six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library.
To receive your free offer, please send us a copy of your Victory Road pay-per-view purchase receipt to :
TNA OnDemand Offer
209 10th Avenue South, #302
Nashville, TN 37203.
Please be sure and submit your name, address, and email address, as
we will be emailing a special code that will unlock over 300 hours of
great TNA Wrestling action.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.   TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm

TNA's response in a nutshell....

"We're sorry that we subjected you to three hours of crap. Please accept our gift of three HUNDRED hours of crap, instead."

Somehow, I'm not exactly impressed with this by way of an apology. Call me unappreciative if you will. I remain unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.   TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:04 am

TBH, at least they are doing something. Its not an admission that they never should have let a bombed off his head Jeff Hardy out there int he first place, but at least they are taking some action to give something back to the fans, and and for that at least you have to give them some credit.

And to be fair to TNA, within the TNA tape library there are some great matches and great shows which are worth watching, so it a decent reward. The fact that it may also encourage people to make paid use of their on demand service after the free period expires also does them no harm.

So really, I don't thing you can criticise TNA for this move. Feel free to continue to rip the hell out of them for the mistake that lead to it, but this is a decent enough response I think.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.   TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 am

I think it's good of them to do this. WWE has had some shitty PPVs in the past, but I have no memory of them admitting how terrible things went in a particular PPV and giving the people who paid to watch it something to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.   TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 am

Yeah but I dunno if they've had such a public un-professional performance from one of their employees like TNA did. TBH they could probably get in a whole heap of trouble for letting Hardy out there completely blasted like that.

Here's when Dave blindsides me with "Actually back in... XYZ" :p
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.   TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:36 am

Pick just about any PPV the WWE did in the 1980s and someone was Coked off their tits. Hogan was regularly raging. Shawn Michaels also appeared on RAW several times during the mid 1990s drugged up to his eyeballs.

Difference is, unlike Hardy, they could still perform.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.   TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:55 am

I agree with DS on this one. As much as I think they showed lousy management at the PPV I think this is a geuine attempt and a decent one. OK, it will get them a bit of extra revenue (they hope) but it is a worthy gift back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.   TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA openly admits that Victory Road was the drizzling shits.
Page 1 of 1