CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA Victory Road.

Go down 
+2
Julius Seizure
Mjolnir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:29 pm

........ OK, who wants to go first and rip the main event and Jeff Hardy apart?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 pm

In case people haven't seen it.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmMaF1tIgyk

Link for those who haven't seen it.

WTF was that? I mean REALLY, WTF was that!?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:13 pm

1) The final nail in the coffin of Jeff Hardy's wrestling career - a coffin which is already more nails than wood.

2) The point at which Sting decides he will just concentrate on his real estate business from now on.

3) The point at which CM Punk gives himself a hernia from laughing so hard.

4) The point at which Vince McMahon's shit-eating grin gets about an inch wider.

5) All of the above.

Whoever allowed that to go in front of a paying audience ought to be ashamed of themselves.

You can clearly see how pissed off with the whole situation Sting was. I've been on the receiving end of the Sting death stare before now. Not a pleasant experience.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Ha! You have!? When was that?

I agree though, that was abysmal! What was Jeff doing with his shirt? Bellend! Glad I didn't pay to see that hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Good to hear he won't be at the next tapings. Hopefully they can move on from this debacle.

"Hopefully" being the operative word here because if there's one thing to be learned from that "main event", it's that the people in charge of TNA have no idea what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:48 pm

I must have told you the story about Sting before now?

I was at the London Nitro taping with Matt, and hadn't seen Sting live in years, actually since before his crow gimmick. He was signing autographs in the lobby area of the London Arena and as we walked past and saw him, I was struck by how much muscle mass he'd lost. It was quite noisy and without thinking I turned to Matt and said "Jesus, he's lot a load of weight - he looks like a right bag of shit now".

Trouble was the sound level dropped just as I said it, and Sting heard me. He turned his head my way and the look he gave me should have shrivelled me to a grease spot right where I stood.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

So, I take it you're not exactly on Sting's Christmas list, then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm sure he doesn't even remember it....Well I'm hoping he doesn't. Laughing

BTW, interesting shot here. Marks on Sting's neck from where Jeff apparently scratched him whilst trying to kick out of the forced pin. You can also see Sting is not a happy bunny.

TNA Victory Road. 19695220729419594830811
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Awful close to the jugular, i'd say.

Wow. Jeff Hardy's incompetence could have KILLED the guy.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:44 pm

I just finished watching Victory Road, and TNA sending Jeff down to the ring like that was ridiculous. The second he came out from backstage after that long delay, you could see that he was either drunk or drugged up. I feel sorry for the poor people who paid to watch this PPV, because they've been right royally screwed out of their cash.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:09 am

I've just watched it myself....here's my thoughts on each party involved in the match...

Jeff: I was, am and will always be a Jeff mark. Along with Taker he remains my fave wrestler. I loved his attitude, his matches, his gimmick, his lifestyle. The whole alterntive thing played well to me. So it really saddens me that he finds himself where is. Jeff was never going to be the coporate guy. He lived his own life and followed his own path. But, just recently, that has gone from admirable to just plain stupid.

As I've said before I have my own views on drugs. Whatever I think, though, the law is the law and to be caught like Jeff was just an idiot move. I mention it because I think that it shows that, in recent time, Jeff hasn't been completely firing on all cylinders.

Sadly, this is the latest in a growing line of professional mishaps. I've defended him in the past but I really think he needs help now. Which leads me onto the my second group...

TNA Management: As much as Jeff did himself no favours I think the worst culprits are actually TNA Management. Somebody must surely have noticed that Jeff was out of it. As Jeff wasn't in a condition to make a decision on the danger he was putting himself and his oppoent in then it falls to TNA to do that. They failed him on that. They failed Sting. And they failed the fans.

Surely there was somebody in the back that could wrestler a 'cold' match. Bischooff comes out. Says that Sting has prepared for Jeff Jardy. Well, just like Hardy wasn't allowed to prepare for his opponent last time, Sting won't have that chance this time. Person X comes out, we have a match and it's all within the context of the storyline. Simple.

But no. They allowed Jeff to go out in the condition that he did. They tried to smooth over a rapidly failing situation. Even if you are being cynical then you would think that they would want to avoid this, not for their talent, but for the stain it would leave on them with the fans.

Sting: I think many, many props need to go to Sting. I'm also a Sting mark and, say what you will about his ageing talent (and it seems DS already has...lol)I think he deserves credit for how professional he was. Yes, he joined in the chants but if Jeff had been in with Taker they would have been cleaning him up from different parts of the ring. Sting did what TNA didn't and brought the whole sorry mess to a close quickly and without much fanfare. I hope they let him hold the belt for a while, I think he's earned it.

As for Hogan, he's a jackass, always was jackass and always will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TNA Victory Road. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Victory Road.   TNA Victory Road. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA Victory Road.
Page 1 of 1