CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Empty
PostSubject: All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary   All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:51 pm

I have to say, this really brought a smile to my face watching this.

I am starting to wonder if I should call this a B-side to Smackdown vs Raw 2011 anymore. If this game has more matchtypes than just the basic 1-on-1, then I may even take back that thing I said about this game not being worth full price.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary   All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:17 pm

It looks really good, and lots of fun. I'll definitely consider buying this game.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary   All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:19 am

that looks really great! i liked the fact that they really put in alot of moves that they did throughout there careers. hbk having the tear drop suplex and the cross face is pretty cool.

Definitely going to check this out when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary   All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 am

I just noticed that the crowd is full of skinheads. I like the look of the 3D crowd, even if they're all bald lol. I'm still interested in seeing a video of the CAW mode, to see how it is.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary   All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 am

When Morrison came out on the vid one of the commentators said 'Morrison had the best Royal Rumble moment ever' or something like that so I typed in John Morrison Royal Rumble to Youtube and look what came up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FR1tchV9w

What a legend!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary   All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:39 am

Yeah!! I loved that.

Lately, I'd much rather watch Morrison than I would Mysterio any day of the week.

I like how, with guys like Morrison, Bourne, and now Sin Cara, WWE is putting an effort on more than just the big guys, for once to have matches with great moves.

I would like to see what kind of stuff would happen in a Morrison vs Sin Cara match.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary   All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:41 am

I'm really enjoying Morrison's wrestling lately. He's got this new intensity about him that is great, and his kicks are awesome.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary   All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Y'know, people have been comparing Morrison to Spider-Man on WWE alot, lately.

I think his new direction should reflect this by coming out to the ring with an all black coat and black fuzzy leg things.

He can be like Symbiotic Costume John Morrison, or something. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary   All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Stars Full Match Morrison vs HBK with THQ Commentary
Page 1 of 1