CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Empty
PostSubject: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:34 am

Sent you a PM :)
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:05 am

I also sent it to Robbo, thinking that was also you Rob! I blame a ill head for not spotting that Robbo hadn't replaced Rob like Cyberstar replaced my onetrueprince. I don't think I gave too much away!
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm

I've read it, and I promise promise promise I'll reply tomorrow evening, either before or after I go out. I've been a bit more rushed than I had originally hoped for!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 am

No worries. I won't be on tonight, off to celebrate my mum's birthday. But I'll pick it up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:24 am

Rob, I've sent you another message Smile
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:18 am

I gotta say... going by Myron's avatar, Sting's new outfit makes him look like a goddamn G.I Joe action figure.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:43 am

NightStarX wrote:
I gotta say... going by Myron's avatar, Sting's new outfit makes him look like a goddamn G.I Joe action figure.

LMAO! Let's hope his legs don't fall off, like the legs of those crappily made figures used to.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:41 am

Read and replying Myron.

As for Sting...well I can't stand that attire, Sting is Sting and should be all dark and grungey in my opinion, there he just looks like a confused love child of a Goth and an Emo....Yes, he is indeed a Gomo.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 am

Or more like what would happen if Shawn Micheals, Jeff Hardy, Thriller-Video Micheal Jackson, and Sting all fell into a molding press, and it spit out a plastic doll.

...for some reason, when I put it that way, it doesn't seem so bad.

But I still say he looks like the kind of action figure you get when you just toss together random parts and dunk it in a vat of laminate coating. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:51 am

It's like he lost a bet to Gok Wan...
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 am

Hey Sting, Tito Santana just called and said he wants his El Matador attire back!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:25 am

He should go back to surfer Sting. Surfer Sting rocked.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Both Stings rocked. I actually like that there's nods to Crow Sting and to Surfer Sting in the current one.

As for the Tito jacket...I saw Strictly Ballroom again last night. Fab film and my exact words woth his gold jacket 'mmmmm, that's nice!"
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:26 am

Rob, just sent you another PM. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)   For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the attention of Mr Rob Arnold...:)
Page 1 of 1