CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NXT - Brodus Clay

Go down 
+3
lonewolfshanehunt
Faulerro
Mjolnir
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Not followed the lates series of NXT at all, but I caught last weeks episode by accident on Monday. Just want to ask...

What in the name of all that is decent and holy is Brodus Clay?

It's like Tazz shagged Andre the Giant. He looks like he should be under a bridge terrorising the three billygoats Gruff. Either that or clubbing sabre-toothed tigers to death.

There are unique looks.....and then there's Brodus Clay.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:26 pm

He really has an unusual appearance, that's for sure. I'm actually surprised WWE's putting him on TV (well... the Internet). I mean, without giving him a Bastion Booger-esque gimmick.

Derrick Bateman is the guy from this season who stands out for me. Personality and delivery-wise, at least.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Facially, he looks a bit like Goldberg.

Edit: LOL!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:48 pm

NXT - Brodus Clay 006

FIT

Hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Supposedly, Brodus Clay's nickname is the Super Sexy Suplex Machine...
Back to top Go down
Matt630

Matt630

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:18 pm

He does throw some gorgeous looking suplexes
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:19 pm

I'm not questioning the Suplex Machine part of the name.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:51 am

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
I'm not questioning the Suplex Machine part of the name.

lol!

Well that (and his costume and demeanour) is where the Taz part of the Taz/Andre part came from, and from the bits I have seen, he does indeed throw a gorgeous suplex. I do love a good suplex, so I'm wishing now I'd watched NXT from the start.

For me, he has to win this season. I think the WWE could do with a few more unique individuals and a monster Tazz would be something different right now. Of the others, I did think Bateman showed some sparks, Byron Saxton is as much a waste of space now as when he was commentating, and the other guy (who's name escapes me) was a bit "Generic CAW Number 1".

However, I've of course only seen one episode.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:25 am

wow....that Derrick Bateman was pretty funny.

Brodus Clay looks like a beast. Intimidating at first glance. And if he wrestles good, (havent seen anything) then I say he might be the winner.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:25 am

I watched some Youtube videos of matches from this series of NXT, and my favourite rookies this year are Brodus Clay and Derrick Bateman. Brodus is a beast, and like David said he's something different from all the egotists and trash talking faces they have in WWE right now. Derrick Bateman cuts great comedy promos, and is a good wrestler as well.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 am

If he's different, get him in. I totally agree on there being too many of the same type at the moment. It's part of the reason why I'm not as interested as I was once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NXT - Brodus Clay Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT - Brodus Clay   NXT - Brodus Clay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NXT - Brodus Clay
Page 1 of 1