HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Taker and Clay (mentions this weeks RAW for those who haven't see it!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

PostSubject: Taker and Clay (mentions this weeks RAW for those who haven't see it!)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 am

Just to responde to Mike's FB stream I agree with DS that it would be a great shame if they just turned Clay into an angry man. They have too many of those already. Wrestling isn't just about intimidating characters. It's about action, comedy, drama, and just a little bit of suspending your disbelief. They are far too short on some of those aspects right now. I'm hoping it's just the fact that this match didn't quite fit into the show and that they keep going with it.

Also just watched the Trips/Taker bit. Excellent stuff. You'd not expect anything less from those two but it was a well done segment. I liken the serial killer/obsession feel and it's building to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Taker and Clay (mentions this weeks RAW for those who haven't see it!)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:52 am

It seems the Brodus match was actually an intended dark match to test out a guy currently in WWE development - not a match "cut" from the broadcast.

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Taker and Clay (mentions this weeks RAW for those who haven't see it!)   Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 am

I did wonder if it might be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taker and Clay (mentions this weeks RAW for those who haven't see it!)   

Back to top Go down

Taker and Clay (mentions this weeks RAW for those who haven't see it!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1