CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MIKE, I think we need a new Forum

Go down 
+2
lonewolfshanehunt
Mjolnir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Empty
PostSubject: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 am

Mike, I think it might be an idea to create one or maybe two new forums - the first one for discussion about organising and writing the one-off show, and the second for anyone to start putting roleplays in. As you can see, Myron and I are planning to do a series of pieces catching up with our characters ahead of the show, and if anyone else wants to do likewise, it might be kinda cool.

DS
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:02 am

I've got an RP typed up, and ready to post.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 am

Agree with DS that those two forums would be useful. I wasn't sure about posting the one I've done in general but it would be good to have a place to put the others.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 am

I agree on this one, it's easy to lose track a bit (especially for me right now as I'm online a bit less currently).

Oh, and on the topic of RP's, I may very well do one tonight.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:34 am

Yeah, I have been kinda slow regarding my attention on some things about this forum lately. Sorry about that. I'll be on that soon.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Looking into setting that up, now.

And by the way, about this whole thing. I actually didn't know that roleplays would be involved. Rather I was assuming that it would have been more like a collaborativey written one-time special reunion result card show.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% positive how fully I can be involved in a lot of what's already taken off so far, but i'll try to get some things in. Also, I gotta get back to Steve about something he sent me, too.

I will definitely get some contributions in, but I should probably mention that i'm not as fully gung-ho and in high gear as everyone else seems to be already just yet. Man though, you guys are really going full ahead committed with this thing already. :p

Only a few days and there's forums being made, and people coming out of e-fedding retirement and starting full time again, joining feds and other board, and jumping right back into full roleplays in less than a week, wow. :p I don't know if I can keep up with this. :p I'll get on it though.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:43 pm

I just RPed for the fun of it, and because I wanted to do an RP involving the Graham Norton Show for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:45 pm

It's still essentially a one-off collaboratively written show, maybe with a few pre-match promos thrown at each other. That remains the basic bulk of the show and the point of what we are doing.

No one should feel they have to write background bits and roleplays. It's not a competition and people aren't going to be judged one way or the other. The agreed matches are the key thing. There is no pressure at all.

However, the option is there for anyone who wants to write stuff. If anyone has missed doing this for a while and simply feels like being creative. Myron and I for example decided we wanted to catch people up with our characters, so we are doing a few odds and sods while we can. It's entirely up to you what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:47 pm

I have to say that an idea has begun slowly taking image in my mind for a Rocket roleplay to do, myself. (EDIT in response to Shand: Yeah, very true. Thanks. I probably won't do a LOT, but even as I speak an idea for one is slowly taking form in my mind, and it could be fun, yes.)

But first, I'm going to have to make time to specifically get back to Steve via PM and answer a thing he sent me about it.

Steve, I'm not ignoring ya, btw. Sorry about not responding to the PM right away, I'm trying to organize my thoughts and time for a response.

Last edited by NightStarX on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Reaper wrote:
However, the option is there for anyone who wants to write stuff. If anyone has missed doing this for a while and simply feels like being creative. Myron and I for example decided we wanted to catch people up with our characters, so we are doing a few odds and sods while we can. It's entirely up to you what you want to do.

I decided I wanted a gay man to check out Paul's abs.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:53 pm

See, James, this is what we talked about. One of those occasions where thoughts out to be kept to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Reaper wrote:
See, James, this is what we talked about. One of those occasions where thoughts out to be kept to ourselves.

*looks at Shand's comment.*

*Takes my "coming out" party hat off, hides it behind my back and slinks off, discreetly.*
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 am

I mean he ought to keep his own thoughts to himself, not that I shared the thought, ya sicko!
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 pm

I'll put something together pretty soon, as I'm getting back into the mindset for this. I just find it a shame that so much of my material from CWA is gone, and my memory is awful. Will have to do a few checks to make sure everything is consistent story-wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIKE, I think we need a new Forum   MIKE, I think we need a new Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIKE, I think we need a new Forum
Page 1 of 1