CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.

Go down 
+2
RobArnold
NightStarX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Empty
PostSubject: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 am

I still consider this the best thing I ever wrote for an e-fed. Bar none.

I have an incredible amount of pride in this match, to this day, even though I've largely wanted to forget my e-fedding days, since. The way I planned and wrote this match out for the last official TXA PPV is still something i'm very find of.

(EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot the last few shows on our replacement board that served as our "wrap up" after the first TXA closed suddenly and before the Histories show which were both great. But I just mean to mention that the women's division thing never continued as a result)

This Battle Royal took so much work, keeping track of where everyone was, what they were doing and where they'd be, and planning that i'm still amazed that I was able to get all the way through this short of drawing up storyboards.

The match was very complicated, varied, and with all of the characters needing to tell their own stories and give their own personality to the match. It was also very brutal, and violent as it went on, quickly turning into an immense spectacle that I tried to make as equally as entertaining as a WWE Royal Rumble atmosphere. I worked so hard on this because I knew that I wanted to make this really special, and i'm still very VERY happy with how it unfolded.

It's a shame that this chapter of TXA ended so abruptly and in such an unwelcome fashion just after the PPV that this took place in. Because I had great plans for the story to follow with the way this came to an end. Which was to begin an era of team ups, rivalries and a war within the division not unlike the nWo story of WCW history.

Sometime, I can say what some of it is, because I plan on still following through with a similar version of the angle that was going to take place after this, and the ensuing women's division (albeit with updated gimmick changes, less characters and other new characters, but still) using Smackdown vs Raw 2011 in my new women's division.

After I post this, sometime later, i'll re-review it and give some notes afterwards on where I was going with this, and how it (and some of it's participants) have changed and evolved since then, as i'm going to remake this in the game (to some extent) and then carry on from there with my female wrestlers.... in my WWE Universe and possibly Story Designer.

Without further ado... the TXA Hardcore Women's Battle Royal from a few years ago. : D

Last edited by NightStarX on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:45 am

(fade in)

The camera picks up to a wide shot of the ring as a cover version of the Ramones classic 'Sedated' plays throughout the arena.

Appearing on the entrance stage with a charming smile is none other than Maxine Mars. She makes her way down the entrance ramp as Trevor Motson begins to speak.

Trevor: Well, I guess that means it's time for us to take a little leave of absence, Ron. The appearance of Maxine Mars signals that it's time for the first ever Women's No Rules Hardcore Battle Royal in TXA History. Two days prior to Revelations, we found out that we would not be calling this match, but it's our pleasure and our honor to hand over the commentating duties for this match to Maxine Mars, and a special guest color commentator hand picked for this match.

Maxine's music continues to play as Maxine acknowledges the crowd and occasionally stops to wave and smile graciously at the fans.

Trevor and Ron get up from their seats as Trevor greets Maxine, and Trevor provides her with the headset, and the two shake hands. Maxine then says something to Trevor with a smile on her face, and nods to Ron, before taking a seat and placing the headset over her bushy brown hair.

Maxine: Thank you, Trevor. Thank you TXA fans. It's a great honor to be able to call this match for Revelations. I've also heard word that I’d receive a color commentator for this match as well. Now just as soon as--oh.

Maxine doesn’t have to wait long, because a mysterious figure dressed all in tight black wraps covering her entire body except for her eyes, and with several black robes and black veils ends up coming over the guard rail through the crowd, and coming over to the commentary booth.

Maxine: Oh, um... Hello there. I'm guessing that you’re the co-announcer of mine for this match?

The woman in the black veils nods, to confirm.

Maxine: Well, I’m pleased to meet you.. although I think you might want to sorta.. remove that or at least from your mouth to be able to....

Maxine trails off as the strange masked and veiled women just glowers at her.

Maxine: Or.. not. Well, I guess if you don't want to your still welcome to jump in at any time.

The woman continues to look over at her and then shakes her head in disapproval.

Maxine: Ok... guess I might be calling at least a portion of this myself....

The cameras then go to the stage where The ring announcer for this match, also female, begins announcing the rules of the match.

Ring Announcer: The following match is a Women's Hardcore Battle Royal match. There are NO rules, besides the following: The match will start out with two competitors at which time the match will officially begin. Every two minutes a new competitor will be added to the match and she will make her entrance to the ring.
An elimination occurs when a woman is pinned for a 3 count or if there is a submission. The notable exception to the match being the competor Lotus. She is currently one half of the tag team champions, and has especially put her half of the title on the line. The first woman to pin Lotus will become one half of the tag team champions.
This status can only change hands when Lotus is pinned. After that, the status cannot be transferred again even if that women is pinned and/or eliminated from the match. It is considered a single title defense within the Battle Royal itself. During any part of the match, interference and any weapons, are allowed, and there are no count outs or rope breaks, and falls count anywhere as the Battle Royal is conducted under anything goes circumstances. The last competitor in the match will be declared the winner.

With that, the entrance theme for the first competitor begins to play.

Red white and blue lights stream down from the ceiling and light up the arena. Onto the stage steps the sultry figure of Genna Cyde as Genna Cyde's new Theme plays.

Genna is dressed in her trademark fluffy Stetson, in blue/pink with a matching long coat, boots, star spangled Daisy Dukes, and a tight white top that leaves very little to the imagination. As she walks to the ring, Genna gives a teasing wave to the hot-blooded males in the audience, whipping them up into an even bigger frenzy.

Ring Announcer: Making her way to the ring first, from Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA... Genna Cyde!!

Maxine: Here comes the first woman of this match, Genna Cyde, with a decidedly patriotic look.

As she walks to the ring, Genna gives a teasing wave to the hot-blooded males in the audience, whipping them up into an even bigger frenzy. The crowd is already clearly into this first wrestler in the match.

The hush falls over the crowd while waiting for the next one out.

The entrance theme "Dancing In Darkness" begins with blue, black and white pyros in the shape of the X and Gemma walks through them on her way down to the ring.

Ring Announcer: And from Lichfield, Staffordshire, England... Gemma Osbourne!!

Maxine: And number two, starting this out... It's the woman who has made some of the most promises in this match, and is arguably one of the most confident of them all.. Gemma Osbourne.

She does a little spin before running into the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet from her knees and going to the middle rope, arms forming the X again with huge pyros going off behind her.

Osbourne gets into the ring and immediately upon seeing her opponent, just begins laughing. Cyde doesn’t quite take to that very well and begins assaulting Osbourne from the get go as the bell rings.

Maxine: And the Battle Royal is officially started. Hopefully my partner here will jump in at some point.

The two trade several slaps to the face, which turn into actual punches.

Maxine: So far, it's a slugfest in the beginning.

Osbourne immediately grows tired of this and just takes Cyde's knees out from under her, which send her to the mat and Osbourne begins kicking her in the back, prompting yells of pain. Raising Cyde up to her feet, Osbourne knees Cyde in the gut and then hooks her arm behind Genna Cyde's head and hoists her up and back onto her neck and goes for the cover.

1... Cyde kicks out.

Maxine: One count only.

Gemma Osbourne sinks down to get Cyde into a submission with her knees in her back and her being lifted up with her arms and legs tightly locked in a bow lock maneuver. Cyde yells in pain but does not submit from the match, even as Osbourne applies more pressure into the painful submission, tightening the lock and shoving her knees further into her back.

Maxine: I really don't think Genna Cyde can even get out of that move. Is she going to submit right here?

The referee for this match, Victoria Best (obviously) sinks down to ask Cyde if she submits from the painful hold. She screams "NOOO!!!"
Obsoune viciously responds by tightening the hold again.

The timer on the X-Tron begins counting down 10 seconds for the next entrant.

Meanwhile Osbourne still has the lock applied in very tightly even though Cyde has managed to get one knee close enough by the ropes but it wouldn't matter anyway.. no rope breaks. Her back feels as if it's about to snap.

Got You On My Mind starts playing as Selene Stratford appears on the entrance way.

Maxine: It's Selene Stratford coming down to the ring.

She is walking down the ramp with an impossibly short skirt and at a rather slow pace, despite the submission currently going on in the ring. however she slinks up to the ring apron, and actually reaches her hand around to the back of her skirt to reveal that it actually detaches. She removes her skirt and tosses it gently onto Gemma Osbournes head.

Maxine: Oh..... Oh my goodness.

The crowd is now going fairly crazy. Selene, now apparently wearing the top half of her outfit but below that, only lavender, satin panties clinging to her waist climbs into the ring slowly, one leg at a time, and looking back at the crowd, pausing.

At this time Gemma suddenly startled by a skirt being tossed on her head, breaks the hold and throw it off of her, onto the mat. She immediately gets to her feet, and whirls around to see Selene who is now dancing in her underwear for Osbourne.

Maxine: Well uh.. Now we have Selene.. giving a little dance for Gemma, apparently.

Selene makes a little mocking motion during her dance as if she is going to slide her underwear off of her hips and the male fans in the crowd are going pretty crazy over this scene.

Osbourne doesn’t look too impressed, and goes for a clothesline on Selene, only for Selene to sidestep her, kick her in the stomach and hit her with a Sidewalk slam. Genna Cyde is getting up at this point, and Selene drops down for a pin... a pin in which she actually slides her leg around Gemma, and running her leg up and down Gemma while stroking her hair.

Maxine: If I have to call that pin, I’m definitely going to blush.

The crowd is roaring their approval for this pin, as the ref drops down to make the pin and counts 1...2...

But Gemma powers Selene off of her. Osboune gets to her feet, livid as hell and begins assaulting Selene with strikes to her head. The crowd is already booing this, mostly because of Osbourne breaking the pin.

Cyde goes up to the tope rope while this is going on for a top rope elbow drop. Gemma notices this and sidesteps. However, Selene also rolls out of the way, causing Cyde to land into the canvas. Selene then rolls back over and hooks her leg for the pin... while her hands are busy somewhere between them... out of view of the camera.

Cyde breaks out of the pin easily and gets up quickly to capitalize on this, when she suddenly notices that her Daisy Dukes have been unsnapped and unzipped.

Quickly abandoning the follow up attack on Selene, Cyde nearly avoids having a freak out, and starts trying to desperately zip up her short shorts, and refasten them....

Maxine: Genna Cyde... uh... trying to work as fast as she can to refasten those pants of hers.

Selene, meanwhile who is still laying down on her back in front of Cyde deftly points behind her with a smirk on her face as if to say "behind you"

And before anyone knows what's what, Osbourne has capitalized by spinning her around and hitting her with the Shot In The Dark DDT move.

Maxine: Shot In The Dark!

Osbourne then rolls Cyde up for a pin as the ref counts.

1...2...3. *ding ding ding*

Ring Announcer: Genna Cyde has been eliminated from the Battle Royal.

Maxine: That has got to be one humiliating way to get eliminated. I guess the guys in the crowd aren't complaining, though.

Gemma Osbourne then turns her attention directly to Selene and begins stomping away at her head.

Meanwhile, Victoria Best is ejecting Cyde from the ring, while the timer for the next entrant sounds off.

Shooting Star plays from the entranceway as the fans expect one of the newest TXA women's wrestlers, Novah! to make her debut from the entranceway.

However, she doesn’t show up as Gemma raises Selene up to her feet and Gemma Irish whips Selene to the ropes.

Maxine: Irish whip to the ropes... Where's the next entrant?

Suddenly, a large blast of purple pyrotechnics erupt from above the ring and fall onto the mat. Gemma comes in for a spear on Selene, who is still in the ropes, and she connects.

Immediately then, as Gemma walks backwards, she bumps into the masked Novah, standing right behind her with her arms folded.

Gemma turns around suddenly, as Novah goes for a kick and Gemma catches it. Novah goes for an enzuguri, but Gemma ducks it as Novah then just runs backwards, slingshots off the ropes, does a cartwheel, leapfrogs over Osbourne and hits Selene with a splash. She falls forward onto the mat, and Novah goes for the cover.

1...2..kick out.

Maxine: A kick out... and where the heck did she come from?!

During this time, Gemma has bent over in the position as if she is ready to go for a spear. Novah, turns to see it, as Gemma charges. Novah moves out of the way and Gemma collides with Selene, and the two of them end up in a heap outside the ring.

Maxine: Beautiful spear to the outside. Now Selene and Gemma are both on the outside, and it looks like.. Novah is going up top!

Novah isn't up for long. She sails down on the two of them, both just getting to their feet with a shooting star press.

Maxine: What an amazing Shooting Star Press from Novah. Everyone is down!

Gemma is the first from the female wreckage to find her bearings and begins to crawl over to Selene to get a pinfall, as Victoria Best exists the ring to be able to count.

Meanwhile, the next entrant ticker begins it's count.

Gemma goes for a pin.

7...6...5.... (Referee count: 1...2...)

Kick out.

Dragon Punch by Jay Chou rocks the speakers as none other than Lotus should make her entrance... The Cadillac with the flame decals also rolling out down the entrance way, slowly. Lotus is riding on top of it.

Maxine: Here comes K-Lo!

It ends up stopping short of the women all attempting to get to their feet. Meanwhile, Lotus hops down to the hood of the car, and puts the goggles on top of her bandanna down to her eyes, and turns around, flinging herself off of the car's hood, and into the women with a backwards moonsault, sending every single one of them down again.

Maxine: Well, there's the car.. now we've got the car wreck.

The women try to get to their feet, but Lotus, being the freshest one, even though she just leapt off with a moonsault from the hood of a car is the first to her feet. She drags Selene reasonably away from the others and goes for a pin.

Maxine: Looks like that's it for Selene.

*ding ding*

Ring Announcer: Selene Stratford has been eliminated from the Battle Royal!

At this point Novah has dragged Gemma back into the ring and goes for a cover.

1...2..no.

Maxine: A kick out from Gemma Osbourne. And Lotus looks a little lost out there.

Lotus wanders halfway around the ring, and then back down the other side, and then goes under the ring apron.

Maxine: Well, there ya go. I was kind of wondering when someone was going to go for a weapon of some kind. This is a Hardcore Battle Royal, after all.

Lotus ends up pulling out a steel chair from underneath the ring, and entering the ring with it. She tries to go after Gemma with it, but Gemma is a bit too quick and runs out of the way.

Maxine: Lotus connects with a devastating chair shot to nothing but thin air. hehe.

Novah, then springboards off of the top rope to connect with a leg scissors which causes Lotus to drop the chair. She swings her around and around and around for a few cycles, before tossing Lotus halfway across the ring, somewhere in the vicinity of the ring post by Selene's discarded skirt from earlier.

Novah: Wow! That was a cool kind of helicopter leg scissors spin... but she looks like she was made pretty dizzy from that.

Indeed, a bit too dizzy, as she turns around dazedly, to find herself being nailed with the Gem Cutter (Modified RKO)

Gemma looks pretty proud of herself and is ready to go for a pin, when suddenly, Lotus appears from behind her and throws the undetached skirt of Selene's around Gemma's eyes and fastens the velcro strap it around her head. It ends up serving as a mini blindfold for a brief moment as Gemma is unable to see anything and stumbles around in shock.

Maxine: Blindfolded by Selene's skirt... That thing is still being used as a distraction even though Selene's not even in the match anymore!

Lotus then throws her thumb up to the crowd and shouts "A-OK!!" and the crowd shouts "A-OK!!" right back at her, signaling Lotus going for her finisher, which always begins with an Irish whip to the ropes, as the fans well know....

The blinded Gemma with the skirt still fastened around her head gets whipped to the ropes. Lotus runs up, grabs the back of Gemma's head, turns to the turnbuckle, runs up the turnbuckles and flips up, back and over...

..but Gemma pushes her off, even though she can't see. Lotus ends up down hard on the mat. Gemma, looking extremely pissed off, finally gets the bearings to reach around to the back of her head, unfasten the velcro, and throws the skirt off of her head, and with disgust onto the outside. Gemma goes up the turnbuckle in order to hit Lotus with The Extreme Approval.

Meanwhile, the next entrant timer is ticking down from 10.

She flies off with The Extreme Approval and lands on Lotus and goes for a cover.

Maxine: New TAG CHAMP???

Novah comes from out of nowhere to hit Gemma in the back with a double axe-handle, breaking up the pin.

Maxine: No! Broken up! She'll want to break this up unlike any other pins, because of the tag status on the line!

The beeping, signaling the superhero theme Flyin' Highof Maria Typhoon plays and she starts off at the entrance ramp, wearing her costume. She begins her descent down to the ring in a grand fashion for such a small girl.

Maxine: And here comes Maria Typhoon! The super heroine has arrived!!

The crowd is cheering too, because clearly she is the crowd favorite at the moment.

Halfway down the ramp, she removes her purple visor helmet, tosses it aside, and removes her shoulderpads/cape and tosses them aside as well. As she begins her run down the ramp, Gemma Osbourne is currently working on Novah, and Lotus is just getting to her feet.

Upon making in into the ring, Maria focuses on Lotus first and gives her a scissors kick, knocking her down. She then bounces off the ropes and comes back with an RVD-like rolling senton splash.

Maxine: A rolling senton splash on Lotus. Say.... now that I think of it, Gemma has been in this thing since the beginning.

The camera then shows Maxine turning to the cloaked "announcer" beside her that has watched the match intently but has yet to have uttered a single word or to even put on a headset.

Maxine: You know.. I really wish you would say something.

The figure just stares at her with a glowering look again.

Maxine: Fine. But you have been utterly useless in helping me call this thing. Who the hell are you, anyway?

The figure shrugs and Maxine just turns back to the action and continues calling it.

Maxine: Whatever. Anyway, just like I assumed, Maria has entered this thing like a ball of fire.

True enough, Maria then goes up top and salutes to the crowd as they cheer right back at her, and she vaults off with the Super Airgun 450 Splash.

The makes the cover and Gemma viciously kicks her off.

Maxine: Not even a one count, because Gemma made the save. And I just thought of something... Lotus has somewhat of an advantage to win the battle royal, even. As long as she makes sure that everyone keeps wanting to make the save on her and no one else, she has more luck of being saved so many times that she might easily make it to the end.

Gemma goes down for a pin on Lotus, but Novah comes down from the top post with a dropkick to Gemma and pins.

Maxine: She could really have it here!!!

1...2...NO!! A kick out!

Maxine: A kick out by Lotus. That must have taken everything she had!

Lotus shakes these near falls off and slips outside of the ring to recuperate a little. She goes out halfway across the ring and again, looks under the ring for something. She ends up seeing something she was looking for in the form of a garbage can.

Maxine: Something tells me she's not about to use that purposes of cleanliness.

Meanwhile, Gemma, Maria, and Novah are all going after each other, as Lotus re-enters the ring. Lotus comes up behind Novah and brings the garbage can down upon her head as Gemma spies this out of the corner of her eye, but also ends up going down from it.

Maxine: Both of them, have gone out like a light. Goodnight.

Lotus, noticing that the can is too warped to use a third time, throws it out of the ring, and turns to face Maria Typhoon. The two stare each other down. Maria goes for a kick, into an inziguri. This is reversed into a flip and then into a shuffle side kick from Lotus which sends Maria down to the mat. Lotus then goes for the cover.

Maxine: Both Gemma and Novah are down! Could Maria get eliminated here?

1....2.....th-no. Kick out. Just barely.

Maxine: That was so close. The people were on their seats that was so close. But Maria didn't get pinned.. this time.

Gemma and Novah are stirring to get to their feet as the timer counts down for the next entrant in the match.

Gemma and Novah are up to their feet now and ready to fight each other some more...

Maria now gets to her feet, as all of them are fighting in the ring.

MEOW!!

Maxine: Oh NOW things are going to get weird....

The bizarre music belonging to the equally bizarre Kitty From The 4th Dimension... Super Weapon Kitty.. plays through the arena.

Everyone in the ring stops what they are doing to look in different directions, as the lights dim down to a very dark strobing purple with flashes of bright white occasionally. Super Weapon Kitty is a total weirdo and capable of absolutely anything.

She then appears on the entrance stage wearing an enormous pink apron that covers her entire body as well as her trademarked purple cat ears, but with no weapons. She then immediately begins running down to the ring in a mad dash.

This time it appears as if a sudden momentary truce is struck to get her out of the match as soon as possible, as everyone stands side-by-side waiting for her to reach the ring.

Maxine: Well, I sorta expected this. Everybody is going to work together to get that weirdo out before focusing on each other again.

Super Weapon Kitty, with an intense and unbelievably intense speed gets into the ring, as the women are getting ready to work together to attack her. Gemma and Lotus, especially have joined hands for a double clothesline, and Lotus and Novah are preparing for an extra beatdown on Super Weapon Kitty.

Weapon Kitty charges at the force that charges at her......

The clothesline fails as Super Weapon Kitty effortlessly ducks it, and shoots past all 4 of them, to the ropes on the other side.

However... instead of bouncing back off the ropes for an offensive attack, she inexplicably baseball slides out of the ring, vaults over the guard rail and runs off through the crowd, without even looking back.

Maxine: what............ the.......... huh??

Everyone else in the ring is similarly bewildered.

Maxine: She just ran into the ring, slid out and ran off through the opposite side into the crowd as if she didn't even realize she was in the ring!! The just completely overshot the whole arena and she's still running!!!

Having gotten over the temporarily bewilderment, the women go right back to facing each other again.

Maxine: I have never seen such a weird thing in all my life....

The women proceed to get back to business in the match as Lotus hits Novah with a superkick and goes down for a pin, as Maria and Gemma go at it.

1...2...no!

Maxine: Novah kicks out! She's been really resilient in this thing. In fact, she may have the most near falls in this match on her, I’m not sure.

Maria attempts to put some cruiserweight moves on Gemma, but Gemma eventually reverses it into a facecrusher. Maria ends up going down on the mat, and Gemma locks Maria into an armbar.

Victoria Best check for a submission, with Maria shouting, wailing and trying her best to fight out of it. Gemma however appears to take great pleasure in hearing Maria's screams.

Maxine: This really brings me back to their exchange of words, a few days ago. When ya think about it, two of the women that are feeling the pressure most to win this match are Gemma Osbourne and Maria Typhoon. Maria is most definitely the crowd favorite to win, but Gemma Osbourne's challenge, one could say was the challenge that prompted the mystery woman to make this match... which, come to think of it.. we still don't know who it is...

Maxine then turns to the silent "co-announcer" beside her through this match.

Maxine: Which is probably you, isn't it? Yeah.. I'm not dumb I think I’ve got most of it figured out.

Cloaked Female Figure: *muffled behind the veils* Oh you do, do you? Well you just wait and see.

Maxine: *sarcastically* Oh my goodness gracious. It speaks after all. Well... whomever... this woman is.. is the final entrant. So I guess when you leave the broadcast table to enter the match is how we know when the last person is entering, huh?

Cloaked female figure: Your smarter than you look... But you sill aren't quite that smart, dearie. Just pay attention and more will be revealed than you have ever known.

Maxine: Getting back to the action here.. it seems Maria has reversed the submission and.. whoa!!

Maxine is right, because Maria has not only reversed the armbar, but has dropped into an armbar of her own.

Maxine Mars: I have never.. ever.. ever seen Maria even apply a submission. Gemma must be beside herself.. moreso if she actually taps out to this.

Meanwhile, Lotus has already given a straight Karate Kick to the head of Novah, and she gets pinned, as the timer counts down again.

1...2...3!! *ding ding*

Ring Announcer: Novah has been eliminated from the Battle Royal.

Novah is obviously pissed off and quite beside herself.. the timer countdown is halfway finished however, as Referee Best ejects Novah from the match.

You Make Me Feel So Good.

Maxine: Oh.... no.... Here is trouble. Trouble incarnate. The biggest, meanest, bitch in the match.. all apologizes to Gemma Osbourne.

Sure enough, Rachel Starr... all 7 monstrous feet of her begins sauntering down to the ring, taking her time with a hateful sneer on her face.

Maxine: She doesn’t seem to be in a hurry, either.

In amongst the fighting and wrestling going on in the ring, Maria notices this, and she ducks out of the ring to make a beeline straight for Rachel.

Maxine: Maria isn't going to wait until she gets in the match, she's going to go after Rachel head on! Oh man! I don't know how smart that is!!!!

The Typhoon Of Justice makes a run straight for Rachel Starr, but gets caught with a big hand wrapped around her throat for her trouble...

Rachel Star lifts her up, up, up, and up... and down with a bone shattering chokeslam down onto the steel ramp.

Maxine: Oh my good lord! chokeslam right down onto the steel steps. I hope she's ok!

Rachel goes down for a pin on Maria's limp body.

Maxine: And that's all right here... Maria is as good as gone out of this match. It was a valiant effort though. A real valiant effort. But not after being chokeslammed by that monster on the steel. No way.

1...2... But Rachel then lifts Maria head up.

Maxine: What the?! Is she showing pity? Or does she just want to destroy her more?

Maxine gets her answer as Rachel picks up Maria's body.. which is still so small compared to her own, and brings her down with Maria's midsection into the guard rail.

Maxine: Oh hell! That had to cause some internal bleeding at LEAST.

Totally ignoring Maria as if she no longer matters, Rachel, with a sadistic grin begins walking down the ramp approaching the ring.

Novah, who had been eliminated already rushes after Rachel, but even the nimble Novah is caught and given a stomach crushing Apocolyzer for her trouble.
Lotus goes to the outside, to secure a chair for herself, and likewise Gemma goes to the outside and immediately begins looking under the ring for weapons.

Maxine: That's the ticket, right there!! Weapons, and lots of them.

Rachel begins to make her step a bit quicker and steps over the top rope, into the ring, as Gemma find what it is that she was looking for.

Maxine: Oh! Now THIS is a different story!

Maxine is, of course referring to Gemma Osbourne's sledgehammer which she has found. She looks at it lovingly and gives the steel head a kiss as she marches into the ring with it. Rachel quickly grabs the handle with one hand and Gemma then knees Rachel in the gut to momentarily stun her and wrenches the sledgehammer back and takes the head to Rachel's head/shoulder.

Maxine: Oh my goodness! Right to the head! Sledgehammer to the head of Rachel. She's certainly down, now!!

Lotus come back into the ring and finds that Rachel is already down from a sledgehammer attack, and takes a swing at Gemma with her chair. She catches the chair with the sledgehammer but not Lotus, so backs off and exist the ring. Gemma looks holds the sledgehammer high above her head and shouts,

Maxine: I think it would be wiser to pin Rachel than it is to gloat about your rampage...

Just then Maria Typhoon, (last seen chokeslammed on the steel ramp) is entering the ring, sneaking up behind Gemma with a limp and holding her arm as if it's hurt.

Maxine: She's coming up behind Osbourne... Looks like she's hurt as well.

Maria then turns her around for a swinging neckbreaker and the two both go down, as the timer starts ticking down.

Lotus enters the ring and sinks down for a cover on Gemma Osbourne

4...3... (1...2..kick out)

Maxine: A weak kick out by Gemma. Boy, she has quite a lot of stamina in this thing... but whose next to enter??

"Goddess On Earth" begins playing as the lights go out and purple strobes start lighting the arena. Venus Love comes walking out with a purple robe on. She stands on the stage and takes the robe off and the lights go back to normal with the purple strobes still going. She ends up walking down the ramp and walks up the steel stairs. She enters the ring and waves at the crowd as the music fades out and soon becomes disappointed with the chaos in the ring. She adopts an expression as if it is her duty to fix things.

Maxine: Venus Love... has entered the match. Almost everyone is down here.

Lotus ends up exploding with a chairshot and takes her down.

Maxine: And down goes the goddess.. already.

Lotus goes for the quick cover but Venus already just kicks out easily.

1...no.

Lotus goes for another cover.

Rachel and Maria have already gotten to their feet, and they have begun battling fiercely to the outside. Rachel hits Maria with a big boot, and ends up falling on the announce table right by Maxine and the mystery women who is still watching the match rather than speaking about it.

Rachel then shoots an evil glance over at Maxine and Maxine cringes.

Maxine: Hey, don't bother with me, I’m not even in this match.

Gemma at this time, has also excited the ring and slaps Rachel Starr in the face (even though she has to reach up to do so), and throws Rachel back into the ring.

Maxine: Well, thank goodness for that, this match really is turning into total chaos now.

MEOW!!

Kitty From The 4th Dimension plays again.

Maxine: Well, look who found their way back to the match. NOW it's going to be chaotic. She's still in this match. She just overshot the ring and ran right through it last time, for no real damn reason.

Super Weapon Kitty appears on the entrance way still wearing that large apron, pushing a shopping cart absolutely full of objects, and also containing a trash can full of more objects.

Maxine: Oh my goodness! Weapon Kitty is bringing out everything but the kitchen sink!! I think I see like some actual food in there...

She leisurely strolls down the ramp with it all, and brings it to the end of the ramp, parks it, and begins rummaging around in it. Finally she selects a toaster which she carries by the cord in one hand and a lead pipe with the other. She then enters the ring.
During this time, Gemma Osbourne, Lotus, Venus Love, Rachel Starr, and Maria Typhoon are all fighting in the ring.

Weapon Kitty throws the toaster at Gemma, and then clobbers Maria with the lead pipe.

Maxine: This is becoming like an LA riot or something, now! Holy CRAP!

Super Weapon Kitty runs to one end of the rope, and slides out of the other and then goes under the ring, looking for something.

Maxine: And now she's looking for weapons under the OTHER side of the ring?

Rachel Starr drags Maria a bit far away from everyone else and goes for a pin.

1...2...no!

Venus Love is on the top turnbuckle and jumps down, and lays out Gemma Osbourne with a Tornado DDT.

Maxine: Titan Tornado! Will she get Gemma out of this thing? Gemma's been here since the beginning!! She's been doing the best but is she worn out from all of this?

Venus Love goes down to make the count. 1...2...no!!

Maxine: Sweet merciful crap, Gemma has stamina to spare!! Where does she get this?!

However, though it doesn't last too long as Maria has taken a chair and takes to the top rope with it, and comes down on both Osbourne and Love by jumping off, placing the chair under her feet and slamming into both of them in a heap.

Maxine: That's violently.. breathtaking is what that is! Almost painful to watch but you just have to admire the sheer guts. I don't know if any of them are going to be able to stand again!

At this time, Super Weapon Kitty has brought in florescent light bulbs into the ring with her.

Maxine: Holy freaking crap! Light tubes! Oh my god we've become CZW now!

Super Weapon Kitty then places two of them along the downed remains of Gemma, Love and Maria, but Gemma somehow has the presence of mind to roll off of the mess.

Maxine: Gemma escaping what would most certainly be one hell of a brutal shredding if she ended up getting jumped onto with those on top of her! God.. someone really needs to get those out of there! Like, now!!

Lotus is still all alone in the ring, and is attempting to pull Maria Typhoon out of the mess and pin her, but Super Weapon Kitty doesn’t look too happy about that.
Weapon Kitty then rushes her and grabs her arms and monkey flips her backwards, up into the air and onto her back.. and right onto the light tubes with Gemma and Maria underneath, in a sickening looking shattering of the tubes.

Maxine: Holy freaking crap!!!!! *Maxine's voice cracks on the "a" in crap*

The crowd takes exceptional notice to that one and starts chanting "Holy shit!"

Super Weapon Kitty begins trying to find a leg or an arm or a body part to pull out of the heaping mess so she can pin someone. But Rachel comes from behind and sends Super Weapon Kitty down to the mat with a big boot.

Rachel then goes to the outside to set up a table.

Maxine: First that... now she's setting up a table. I had no idea this match was going to be this violent.

Super Weapon Kitty manages to get on her hands and knees and try to get back to her feet. She's holding her head and lets out a loud "MEOW!!" and falls over grabbing her head and rolls out of the ring.

Maxine: Uh... I think Weapon Kitty here is having some kind of spasm or a psychotic episode. She's already mentally unstable, why would anyone want to hit her in the head with their boot? You could knock something loose.

Indeed, Super Weapon Kitty goes to the outside and begins acting unusually erratic, she goes to get a chair and ends up looking around occasionally like she has no idea where she is, and then begins attacking the guard rail.

Maxine: Why is she attacking the guard rail, what did it ever do to her??

Focusing back on the actual match while Weapon Kitty is uh... busy... Gemma Osbourne, Maria and Venus Love are just now beginning to stir, and begins to get the busted lightbulbs and chairs off of themselves.

Meanwhile, Lotus is delivering some stiff, Tajiri-like kicks to Rachel Starr, and finally a spinning back kick that topples the 7 foot woman off of her feet and pins.
1...2...no! kick out.

Lotus is exceptionally frustrated and pounds the mat.

Maxine: Lotus is really getting pissed. I can see why, there's been a lot of kick outs but not a clear pinfall in a while.

Venus Love is the first to crawl out of the wreckage, and is noticbly bleeding from both her arms and her face.. and looks extremely weak but is still getting out of the mess. She looks over and begins to pull Gemma out to pin her.

Maxine: Well, Venus is trying to pin Gemma. I guess that might work, after what happened.

But Gemma shows signs of life and kicks her in the face causing Venus Love to recoil and grab her face. Gemma, finally stands up. One can now fully see that she may have suffered some of the worst of the broken tubes and chair massacre as her forehead and face has some cuts, as well as on her arms.

She bends back over to fish her sledgehammer out of the wreckage, looking almost trance-like with anger.

Maxine: Gemma looks like she's been to hell and back.. But I think she really has been.

Maria has also rolled onto her stomach and is curled up, also covered in some cuts. Gemma, looks back over to her and pins Maria Typhoon.

*ding ding*

Ring Announcer: Maria Typhoon has been eliminated from the Battle Royal.

The crowd.. mostly Maria's loyal fans, boo noticibly at this.

Gemma then charges at Venus Love and nails her with the sledgehammer, and pins.

*ding ding*

Ring Announcer: Venus Love has been eliminated from the Battle Royal.

Maxine: Wow! Gemma Osbourne said she was the most hardcore woman in the world. I think I’m starting to believe it now. She's been in this thing from the beginning, went through hell and back in the match, had the most taken out of her, and is still eliminating the other women.

Gemma then charges at Rachel Starr, determined to add her to the list on conquests, but Rachel still is able to pick her up and hold her over her head.

Maxine: Oh my crap! She's got her up....

And then brings Gemma Osbourne down on her knee and pins.

Maxine: That's all she wrote...

1...2...Thre--noo!!

The crowd begins chanting "How the hell.. how the hell.."

Rachel absolutely cannot believe it, and pins again.

1...2.. no!

Rachel then begins to pick Gemma up but she immediately begins fighting right back, and gives Rachel a kick.

Maxine: Those two are fighting tooth and nail, now. How is Gemma still fighting though? How is anyone still standing, actually?

The two end up fighting each other and they take the fight to the outside, when at this time, Lotus has already went over to Super Weapon Kitty's cart and pulls out some things. She then find a broom which she takes back into the ring.

Maxine: Lotus is the only one in the ring right now, while Gemma and Rachel are slugging it out on the outside... and wait! Super Weapon Kitty has returned to the ring!

Indeed, Super Weapon Kitty is in the ring, in her large pink apron-dress looking thing, holding up a toy lightsaber, and begins swinging it around the air, while Lotus just looks on in disbelief.

Maxine: Well, ok, she's in the ring, but what the hell is she doing?!

Just then, entering the ring from behind Lotus is Homer Cyde. The crowd notices this and goes nuts.

Maxine: What in the hell?! Homer Cyde?! Why is he out here?!

Homer then picks up the incredibly surprised Lotus and backdrops her with a move reminiscent of the Angle Slam, landing her on her head.

Homer Cyde exists the ring, and behind him is a still, incredibly irate looking Genna Cyde, who is pointing and jeering at Lotus.

Maxine: Wow! Well, all I can assume is that Genna Cyde is still upset about being unfairly eliminated so early, while she was trying to fix her shorts.

Standing all alone in the ring as Rachel and Gemma are fighting in the corner and a little bit in the crowd, is Super Weapon Kitty who seems to have oddly dropped her lightsaber and is now stomping around the ring as if she were "Hulking up" like Hulk Hogan or something.

Maxine: Super Weapon Kitty is imitating Hogan... now I’ve seen absolutely everything. But if she wants to capitalize on Lotus, go do it, already!! Not like I approve of it, but she's just stomping around the ring like an idiot.

Then, Super Weapon Kitty, to the surprise of everyone actually removes the large dress/apron costume to reveal a form fitting, one-peice tie-dyed swimsuit with question marks all over it.

Maxine: What the heck? Where does she think she is now? At the local indoor pool or something? Oh well... at least a lot of the people in the crowd.. 'specially the guys.. seem to like it.

Finally, Super Weapon Kitty, swimsuit and all, drops down for a pin.

1...2...3!!!

*ding ding* Lotus has been eliminated from the Battle Royal. Additionally, Super Weapon Kitty is now one half of the tag team champions with Satori Blade!!

Maxine: WHAT?! Well that sure is one hell of an upset!! Super Weapon Kitty! New tag team champion in place of Lotus! All because of Genna and Homer Cyde, too!

Rachel continues to abuse Gemma on the outside, and throws her into the ring, over the top rope and then climbs back inside with a chair in hand. Rachel Starr, then noticing Weapon Kitty, goes to swing the chair at her. Super Weapon Kitty, however, grabs the chair away from Rachel. and tells her to pick Gemma up.

Maxine: I think Kitty is trying to tell Rachel to help her double team Gemma!

A smile crosses Rachel's lips and she agrees to go pick up the groggy Gemma Osbourne, as Super Weapon Kitty prepares to bash her with it. Super Weapon Kitty winds back to smash Gemma with the chair, but instead, begins nailing HERSELF in the head, repeatedly.

Maxine: What?! WHY?!

The crowd is laughing at this as Gemma drops to her knees and sweeps Rachel's feet out from under her and hops up to the top rope. Rachel gets to her feet and Gemma comes down with The Extremity Driver, and rolls up for the pin.

Only to find Super Weapon Kitty breaking it up with her foot.

Gemma immediately gets back up and shoves Super Weapon Kitty down to the mat and yells at her "Why the f*** did you break it up?!"

Super Weapon Kitty gives her a question look, and then closes her eyes, sticks her arms out in front of her and starts walking around the ring as if she's sleepwalking

Maxine: Well... there's an answer, I guess. Although I don't know if she really intends Gemma to believe that it was an accident that she was sleepwalking. Especially in a wrestling ring in the middle of a battle royal wearing a bathing suit. Did I ever mention that she's weird?

Gemma, enraged at having the pinfall taken from her for no reason, rakes the eyes of Super Weapon Kitty, gives a chop below her neck and hits her with The Gem Cutter, and pins.

1...2...3!

*ding ding*

Ring Announcer: Super Weapon Kitty has been eliminated from the Battle Royal. However, she is still one half of the new Tag Team Champions.

Maxine: Now it looks like it's just Gemma Osbourne and Rachel Starr are left. We're down to the last two... well..

Maxine turns to her co-announcer who has been almost completely silent during the entire match.

Maxine: Well of course there's also you.. but you're going to wait until one of them lose, aren't you? That's really fair!

Rachel Starr and the battered but still very hardcore Gemma Osbourne come face to face, staring each other down.

Maxine: It's come to these last two and...

Suddenly the entire arena gets dark, with pink strobes blasting from the entrance way and 'Scars' plays from the entrance, as both Gemma and Rachel whirls around.

Maxine: What in the living hell?! That is.... It can't.... no way!

Indeed the music of Julie Yafuda begins playing.

Maxine: Don't tell me that Julie Yafuda is you!!! You're... The Apocalypse Rose?!

The figure stands from the announce position without a word and walks to the ring, not even acknowledging Maxine.

Maxine: All this time, it was Julie. Is she the one in charge of all of this??

She approaches the ring apron, still shrouded in black.. but... simply points down the entrance way.

Julie Yafuda, The Apocalypse Rose is standing on the entrance way, not in the ring. Her large, bloody angel wings sprouting from her back as she stand, silently. A look of pure evil in her beautiful, but soulless eyes.

She begins to make her way down the ring, as Gemma and Rachel look on. However the black cloaked figure then produces a microphone and removes the bottom part of the veil, exposing her mouth.

Figure: I would like to introduce to you at this time The Apocalypse Rose, Julie Yafuda... She is the very symbol of death itself, but also.. of rebirth. And what a more fitting way to announce the rebirth of a classic wrestling division of days gone by... She is the future of what I hold for the state of women's professional wrestling.
Not those cheap prostitutes in the WWE, and not brainless strippers and weak willed women controlled and dominated by the inferior creature of man in a business that has lost all of it's pride and ability for womankind to not only succeed. But to dominate and assure their superiority, once and for all.
I offer salvation.. I offer a new beginning, and more importantly... I offer the chance to join with me. In a glorious future in which those of us that are of the superior breed known as women will overtake this sport from the domination of those men beneath us....

Julie Yafuda makes her way down the ramp and steps gracefully, yet darkly into the ring.

The masked figure continues.

Figure: For I am the visionary given the task. Join the sisterhood.. join with us, and you will achieve the highest of what this business can truly offer you. It is because I alone... am able to bring back what once was. For it is mine, and it shall be reborn again... Allow me to show you what I mean.

Lotus appears in the ring with a briefcase.

Maxine: Hey! That's Lotus! Don't tell me, she's joined them!

Lotus opens the briefcase to reveal a championship belt.

The Cloaked figure takes the belt out of the case, and pulls off her mask to reveal her identity.

Maxine: Oh my god!! That's!! That's... THAT'S BLACKJACK! FROM THE CWA!!!

Blackjack holds the title above her with a crazed look of sadistic glee on her face.

Blackjack: This... my friends... is the long forgotten, CWA Women's Championship title. I was the ruler of that division for years. Not only that, but I was the first ever female CWA World Heavyweight Champion!! I, today, nearby rechristan this title as the new TXA Xtreme Women's Championship Title. This shall be the future of a new day in the sport of Women's wrestling. The day when women rise up and rule this sport again, in a new, hardcore wrestling tradition, and remind the world that Women's Professional Wrestling means something once again... but in the new direction, taken to the extreme.

Gemma and Rachel look on at this.

Blackjack: I hereby also bestow this title to the women who herself, represents death and rebirth, as I think it is only fitting. However, Gemma Osbourne... You have lasted in this Battle Royal more than anyone. I believe you have proven yourself worthy in my eyes to have a shot at becoming the future of Women's Wrestling. Which is why, next Sunday at Parental Advisory, you will face Julie Yafuda, one on one for the TXA Xtreme Women's Championship. But be warned Gemma.
Know who has given you this opportunity. And know who is every bit capable of taking it away from you at any time if you do not join with me.

Blackjack then turns to the other girls and nods.

Blackjack: Consider this your "initiation" into our sisterhood, and to think seriously afterwards about accepting this invitation. Go.

All at once, Rachel Starr, Julie Yafuda, Lotus, and Blackjack and give Gemma Osbourne a beatdown in the ring.

Maxine: What the hell?! Hey!!

Gemma Osbourne begins to fight them all off but eventually, the sheer numbers outweigh her and she isn't a match for a total gang beatdown of 4 against 1.

Maxine: That's not fair! All four against one! Gemma is going to lose this Battle Royal because Rachel turned too, and she's still in it!!

Just then, Maria Typhoon, Venus Love, A woman in pink and red tights, Super Weapon Kitty, and another blue haired woman in a red top and ripped up bluejeans all scramble down to the ring and begin fighting Rachel, Yafuda, Lotus and Blackjack.

Maxine: Now it's 5 against 4!! In Gemma's favor, it seems.

In the midst of the chaotic battle, the ring is cleared between them with everyone but Gemma and Rachel in the ring, when Gemma goes up to the top rope and hits The Super Spike Gem Cutter on Rachel.

Maxine: Holy jeez!! The Gem Cutter Off The Top Rope!! And the pin!!

Gemma Osbourne pins Rachel Starr.

1...2...3!!

Ring Announcer: Rachel Starr has been eliminated from the Battle Royal!

Just then Blackjack runs into the ring and hits a perfect running Flash Kick on Gemma and pins.

1...2...3!!

Ring Announcer: The winner of this Battle Royal is Blackjack.

Maxine: Dammit!! That's not fair! She wasn't even in this match!! She just sat here and ignored me the whole time, damn!!

Blackjack gloats at her accomplishment and begins yelling at Gemma.

Blackjack: Think about it!! You versus Julie Yafuda next Sunday on Parental Advisory for the Xtreme Women's Title! Join me and win! Or refuse me and be screwed! It's your choice Gemma!!! And let this be a lesson to every women in the TXA!! Choose the right side or fail!!

(fade out)
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 am

That was just mental :p

It made me think about some of the best stuff I ever wrote, RP'ing and shows. Personally I wasn't a great match writer, but TXA Histories, was by far the most fun and successful thing I wrote. I just loved it, it was a lot of fun and worked very well.

As for Roleplaying, well, the stuff that won me the XHF Title has to be up there, the only downside is after that a lot more stuff happened which meant a lot of the story faded. Similarly towards the end of the XHF and the match I had on the last show, I wrote some more "lighter" stuff that time, as I played Rob Arnold out to be a tweener/face. I may just try and dig them out soon. Problem is I start doing that and I genuinly consider going back to E-Fedding. I probably never will, its just that odd nostalgic five minutes.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:36 am

Damn, that's a mad match! Good work on that one.

RobArnold wrote:
That was just mental :p

It made me think about some of the best stuff I ever wrote, RP'ing and shows. Personally I wasn't a great match writer, but TXA Histories, was by far the most fun and successful thing I wrote. I just loved it, it was a lot of fun and worked very well.

As for Roleplaying, well, the stuff that won me the XHF Title has to be up there, the only downside is after that a lot more stuff happened which meant a lot of the story faded. Similarly towards the end of the XHF and the match I had on the last show, I wrote some more "lighter" stuff that time, as I played Rob Arnold out to be a tweener/face. I may just try and dig them out soon. Problem is I start doing that and I genuinly consider going back to E-Fedding. I probably never will, its just that odd nostalgic five minutes.

I tried getting back into E-fedding late last year, but I couldn't get into it like I used to. I did win a title with Paul James in a very good E-fed and probably could have risen to become a World title contender, but I really wasn't into it and was pretty much winging it for about three months.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:39 am

And thats the thing, I don't think I have the drive to do it again. There's still chunks I want to do with the Rob Arnold character, and I love(d) doing the British Brotherhood angle. I just don't think I consistantly have the time or effort to do it.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:43 am

Time constraints were part of the reason I gave it up again. Shame really, as I'd started establishing a really fun joke character in a stable with a couple of veretans of the E-fed.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:55 am

I still do it.

Sometimes I consider retireing myself so I can focus my writing on other things.

But I just cant quit lol...I always come up with another story and I wanna play it out.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 am

I've developed too much nerve-wracking or stress induced wariness over the things that e-feds entail, to ever be a part of that again.

That and i've always been more of an imagination guy, or a visual guy than a "sit down and write a literary wordsmith masterpiece for 8 hours and get it completed because we have a deadline to make it to" kinda guy.

I'd never do it again. But I would love to write a screenplay, comic book, or when it comes to wrestling... a booked, created video game simulation storyline product of original characters. It was how the CWA started in me and Derek's homes, and how I prefer to do it now with the tools that games of today like Smackdown vs Raw 2011 gives me.

I was always a fish out of water with the whole e-fedding scene, anyway. And I never accomplished nearly anything as good in that regard, than everyone else who was clearly more professional and better than me in every way. Or who at least knew the game of navigating through the minefield of drama that I was never good at adapting to.

In e-fedding, and the general scene, I was always so in over my head and so overwhemingly outclassed by just about everyone in it and their talent. :p If I did come back, i'm 100% positive that it wouldn't benefit anyone. Not me, and especially not anyone else.

I don't feel bad about that, or upset at all, nor do I find it anything to be bitter about. I just wasn't cut out for it, and that's cool with me. My strengths lie in other things.

Last edited by NightStarX on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:03 am

About some bits in this match...

* I originally intended the end of this match to lead up to an ongoing and long nWo-ish plot about a war between two factions of beliefs about the way Women's wrestling, and the division as a whole should act.

One who believe that women's wrestling should be shown to be superior by any means nessessary, including extreme measures and femmi-nazi superiority to bolster their strength in numbers to make more demands of the company.

And another who feels that the division should be handled in the traditional way of competition, hard work, and community rather than a gang mentality. This would have played out, to see who would be on who's side, who would defect to the other side, and all things in between, while making the matches more heated and personal than they otherwise would have been.

* I make mention to "A girl with ripped jeans and blue hair" and "a girl with pink and red tights" near the end.
That makes mention to characters of mine (that I later put in Smackdown vs Raw 2009 and 10) named Amy V, and Sarah Senai.

* Interestingly, since this time, Julie has gone back to her "Megastar" gimmick, and Super Weapon Kitty has become Quadra (more of a closer reference to a character of mine in something else she was originally based on) who sports a yellow (or multicolored) large hat and trench coat, with black cargo pants and a tye-dyed shirt, who is like a raver chick whose mind has kind of comically eroded into mush for the most part.

* Also ever since seeing Kick-Ass, I wanted to still keep Maria Typhoon (now called simply "Justice" which I was originally going to call something like "justice Dynamite" before I realized how tacky that sounded) as a superhero, but do more with the story than WWE ever did with Hurricane.

Today, I even have the idea of bring back Suzanne Rickely and Maria as a tag team of sorts, where the idea is that they both adopt superhero personas, with Suzanne becoming Maria's sidekick/partner, but yet..... when they aren't masked, they are rivals who comically have no idea who each other's alter ego even is.

* I always kinda thought that the roleplayers of Gemma after he/they/she signed up for the royal and roleplayed quickly for it, would be interested in the idea that I was trying to bring her as a focal point of this story, instead of it all just being between my characters (and encouraging others to jump in as well and see where it goes and I would feature them strongly), but of course, when I actually wrote it out like this and had her dominate almost the entire match and leave the cliffhanger on her choice for next week, she/he/they didn't say a damn thing about it afterwards.

Typical of e-feds how you go out of your way to try and bring someone into something you've written and they don't give a shit about that, because all they want is to add to their personal rep and say how many feds they won titles from in their sigs. :p feh. If I had a quarter for how many times that happened.....

* Obviously if I remake the battle royal leading up to this, today it won't be nearly as good or as entertaining as it is here, and of course, I won't be using too many of characters that aren't mine. But still, I want to re-introduce this start of an era of a storyline that I still kinda wanna do. Even if it's in the video game.

* Yeah, I still like to use Maxine a lot as an announcer. :p

* Seems that I did the toy lightsaber thing WAY before HardCORE fucking Justice ever did it. Mine was less pointless, more to show the goofiness of an already goofy character, and was funnier and even better placed in context. Eat that TNA. :p

Last edited by NightStarX on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:28 am

I regret the fact that I didn't get to do some stuff in e-feeding that I would have liked, such as feud with Chio or a proper programme with Rob, but I'm pretty happy with the stuff I did do. I think people liked the stuff I did and the story it told, and I worked with some good people - Myron Fox and Steve Awesome being two particular favourites.

I could have done without the politics and arguing, because it ruined some good opportunities, but it's sort of the nature of the beast I guess. I suppose critics would accuse me of doing it myself, and say that my match record suggests I benefited from manipulating things "backstage". But what I wanted was to tell a good story. Sometimes the "rules" of e-fedding were too restrictive. But If any of you felt I threw my weight around, I apologise.

I still do odd bits of writing, and have entertained thoughts of where the characters might be now. I've even thought of doing one off shows. I'd work with any of you again on something creative, but e-feeding as a regular thing? No, that's in the past now.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:39 am

Reaper wrote:
I regret the fact that I didn't get to do some stuff in e-feeding that I would have liked, such as feud with Chio or a proper programme with Rob, but I'm pretty happy with the stuff I did do. I think people liked the stuff I did and the story it told, and I worked with some good people - Myron Fox and Steve Awesome being two particular favourites.

You know what I wish we had gotten to do, David?

Finish the HKPW angle with Mike Rocket taking his "sports entertainers" to invade the Shand family's "real wrestling" show done like a bizarre reversal type version of the first ECW One Night Stand PPV.

I wish we had gotten to complete that whole thing, because it was getting pretty good. And not to mention that it basically created two characters of mine that I still use today (Javier and Cairo).

I thought about, well... not particularly doing this SAME angle (because it doesn't work in context of a WWE venue in this game) but a similar feud between Shand and Rocket over something that happens, where he and his friends start butting heads with the Trinity.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:05 pm

A one-off collaborative project some time would be nice.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:18 pm

TheChio wrote:
A one-off collaborative project some time would be nice.

Speaking of. I actually considered once recently asking you, for like, when I finally get to recording my WWE Universe using all the caws and downloaded guys together, if you wanted to join me in putting some commentary over it, as yourself while I did the same, as well.

But then I thought "He's probably too busy for my dumb and silly video game recording project thing."

But now that I think of it, I wonder if you would in fact be interested. Even though i'm not 100% positive how best to approach it technically. Maybe get you the recorded footage somehow and just let you ad-lib it all, and then I could fill in as a second pass.

Or hell, maybe I could just not do it at all, and let you be the lone announcer. Like how Joey Styles used to fly solo.

That one is less complicated, and I think you would be much better able to call a match than I would. I'll probably just do the ring announcer or some crap.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:45 pm

You just have to find the right type of people in e-fedding to work with.

Granted there are people out there that just wanna win titles and then move onto another fed to brag about said titles even though it doesn't mean jack squat to that new fed. People like that really annoy me.

What I really go for in fedding these days are the year end awards. The stuff the other fedders vote for. I always covet the Feud/storyline of the year awards. I always want to put on the best angle that keeps the people reading intrigued and I don't mind taking the loss if it means putting the story over.

Over the summer I did a story where Steve became smitten with another wrestlers wife. We went to the ppv steve vs the husband with a "love her or leave her" type stipulation. The wife obviously chose the husband but then to the shock of the world her father and owner of the company came out, changed the match to No DQ. Steve bashes the hubby over the head with a chair and pins him, forcibly making the wife his new manager.

This continued on for a good four months. Finally being settled in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match. (first time being done in that fed). Of course Steve took the fall but man that feud was alot of fun.

Now....doing a "reality show" series with Steve lol. But it will lead into a feud with a younger e-fedder so hopefully I can help show him some techniques.

Also.....one off feuds could be done. In fact...Id be happy to work something out with you guys if anybody's really feeling froggy.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Are you still in NCW? If you are, how are things there? I just stopped visiting the site when I started having the big relationship problems. I bet there were some harsh things said about me when I started no-showing lol.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Actually...we were all kind of bummed you had to leave.

But everything is doing well. Still good old nCw.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:21 am

I see in my last message I teice typed e-feeding instead of e-fedding. Blame the iPad's automated spell-checker and predictive text input system.

I wouldn't object to doing a One Night Stand style one-off show at some point, and I think I could even convince Myron to be a part of it as well. Something which we could all contribute to and have some fun with but which wouldn't take up masses of time.

I'd also be more than happy to be a script consultant on a created storyline in Mike's SVR11 game for a feud between Rocket and the Trinity.

Steve, pleased to hear you are still working that way, and looking to pass on your talents to new e-fedders. I loved the stuff we did together. Maybe you could introduce the idea of a Trinity of Iron Match at a future show :0)
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:06 am

Glad things are still good in NCW. It's nice to know they weren't pissed off with me for leaving like I did, and were even a bit "bummed" (that means something totally different here, but I know what you mean). I got on with that community quite well. I just hope they understood why I had to leave. It was common knowledge on the forums that I was having relationship problems while I was there. If I can get into the right frame of mind to E-fed again at any point, I'd happily return to NCW if they'd have me. Hell, we may even see the return of Conejo Esponjoso! :p

David, I'd be up for a one off show like we all did with the TXA Histories show.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:25 am

I actually brought up the idea of a Trinity of Iron match. That's what I originally wanted in place of the regular iron match.

Adam, (the guy I was working with), liked the idea of the match but we ended up compromising on the iron man. Only two thirty minute segments instead of three.

I still wouldn't mind breaking it out in front of a brad new audience but perhaps it would need to involve the originator ;)

Wheato...I sort of want to know what "bummed" means over there lol.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:21 pm

xXAwesomeOneXx wrote:
Wheato...I sort of want to know what "bummed" means over there lol.

Let's just say it'd probably be very unpleasant and very painful for the taker.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:18 am

Nice try, but I said I'm not going back into e-fedding. However, doesn't mean there couldn't be one in a one-off show we all did.

How about a TRINITY Trinity of Iron. 3 Teams of three people each. Each team member competes in one of the 3 parts of the match, and you add up the combined scores.

Or even if you made the match a triple threat singles match.

But on your e-fedding front, if you ever wanted to write a piece in which Awesome speaks to the Reaper as a way of introducing the match, or appears in something Awesome does, I would be more than happy for you to do so, and I'd contribute a few words.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:29 am

I could never go back to e-fedding these days. It takes up too much time that I'd rather dedicate to living right now. That said, something one-off like I mentioned before would be fun.

We've mentioned doing a show like TXA Histories again, and I'd be up for it when everyone's free. Hell, we could at least start throwing ideas at the wall right now if you guys have any.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 am

I wish Derek was still about. I'd love to do a one off match against him, Lone Wolf vs Lone Wolf. I know he's an awesome RP writer, but I'd be up for a big challenge against him.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:42 am

Yes well, my experience of roleplaying against Derek was that you had three problems:

1) Half the time he wouldn't do the roleplays he said he'd do

2) When he did do them, they were incredibly imaginative but hard to penetrate and thus hard to work off

3) It really didn't matter how well you did in roleplaying against it, or indeed what you had previously agreed the end of the match would be, because the end of the match would be what Derek wanted it to be, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 am

Derek always seemed set in the story-over-roleplaying camp, which is understandable, if not annoying for those of us who worked hard at our roleplays. Reminds me of how I had out-roleplayed TheGame on many occasions but he was insistent that the guy kept the title so he could eventually have Vicious come back to challenge him for it.

He was fantastic when he wanted to be though, and it was his hard work on the awesome CWA pay-per-views that got me interested in the place. Come to think of it, I don't think we ever had a direct feud, unfortunately (unless you include that childish real-life vendetta that lasted for some time).

Still, there's a reason Rob and I wrote him into the main event for Histories. He was an important figure in our experience of e-fedding, along with David and (sad as it is to say) Keeling.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:23 am

Oh don't mistake anything I said there as indicating I didn't think he was an excellent writer who did a tremendous amount for e-Feds. He was and he did. When he was "on", he really could produce incredible work, and yes, some of the ppvs he wrote did a lot to draw people in. He absolutely deserved the main event at Histories.

I also don't mind people storytelling rather than role-playing. Strictly speaking it was rare I ever wrote a conventional role-play. But what I did mind was the pretence of collaboration which was never realised in the end. I guess I also felt let down that Derek didn't fully engage in the feud we did, so it was never as good as it could have been, but then did things off it without consulting me. Like for instance changing things so it was "revealed" Reaper poisoned him, or burning down Reaper's house. I had to get both of those removed. I just wish we could really have worked together properly on something where we were both in it to make it as good as it could be.

I think his problem was he was too set on his own agenda. It was his way or the highway. We saw that at the end of the CWA. He refused to see others' point of view.

But Chris, you know the person I always really wanted to work against. If we do a one-off then I think it has to see The Reaper v The Demi-Legend
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Nah, I get where you're coming from. Derek was a handful more often than not, and did as much to drive people away as he did draw them in. It's a shame really, because if he could've remained consistently great and let people have their share of the story, I think it would've benefited CWA as a whole. What could have been...

On that subject, I think Chio vs Shand would be a definite. Maybe the one-off show could be a good chance for other "first time" bouts? Not that any spring to mind now, of course, but there's plenty out there that hasn't been done.

Probably best not to use people's characters without their permission this time, though. Rob and I doing that for Histories was partly out of satisfying our egos and getting a good laugh out of it (the whole thing started off as a joke show, after all).
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Well I'm sure could convince Myron for a start. There are some good potential matches out there. Hmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:27 pm

I think I could do some good stuff if Paul James and Giznap went against each other. The way I used Paul James in NCW would work well with Giznap. If nothing else, it'd be a right laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:13 am

Not sure Kyle would be interested these days. I still chat to him on Facebook occasionally, but he's busy with his band and not really into wrestling anymore.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:53 am

Yeah, I occasionally say something random to him on Facebook. If we did a one-off show, I could try convincing him to take part in it.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:00 am

I don't think I could commit to a project until after Christmas, but I'd be happy to do something. Quite open as to what it would be as well.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:44 pm

I'd be interested in being a part of whatever you guys want to try.

I definitely wouldn't mind doing something with Rocket or Rob Arnold. Maybe my old "arch rival" Out Cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.   The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The classic "Hardcore Women's Battle Royal" from TXA.
Page 1 of 1