CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit. Empty
PostSubject: So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit.   So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 am

I just noticed that all of a sudden, the CXA site has been besieged with a Google advertisement bar under the navigation bar.

I can't seem to find any administration option to turn it off. So, though it didn't before, and I never had any indication that there would be ads on this site beforehand, I guess now we have ads.

Fuck I hate ads on the internet. Thanks for making CXA look ugly, Google ads.

If any of these start having sound, I'm going to be super pissed off. That is all.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit.   So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:39 am

Personally, I recommended people grab one of those ad removal browser plug-ins and kill that bullshit up there.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit.   So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:26 am

I bet you'd have to pay to have the forum, to get rid of the ads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit.   So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, CXA has ads now? *sigh* .....dammit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: