CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here! Empty
PostSubject: These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!   These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:04 am

Sign these guys! Sign them now! Talent like this should never be wasted!

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!   These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:10 am

That stage looks really dangerous. Surely it isn't being held up by those wooden pallets.

The band itself is an amazing one. I danced along to their note perfect cover.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!   These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 am

I think I've actually seen this before! I remember seeing this, or something close to this, and also a video of a band of kids playing a cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit with some girl singing horribly and prancing about being a twat. There's loads of terrible covers on Youtube. This Final Countdown one was particularly bad, that singing, hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!   These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:15 am

Found it! It's even worse than I remember. Just wait for the chorus, hahahahaha. 2:54 epic fail guitar solo
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!   These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:41 am

One for you, Mike!

Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!   These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Dat floyd one.

Dude, I wanna smack the fuck out of this guy. Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!   These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:55 am

Singer at the end: "Thank you very much"

For what? Being in attendance while they butchered a classic? Ha! At least the guitarist didn't attempt the solo at the end! Like one of the comments on Youtube says, it's funny that in the background it says "Music" in big letters to inform the audience that the noise they are hearing is (arguably) music.

Watch the Nirvana cover too, my god it's horrendous. You can tell it's a school full of idiots because people clap at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!   These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These guys are pure money. Next great band of the decade right here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: