CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need to know something....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Need to know something.... Empty
PostSubject: Need to know something....   Need to know something.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:03 am

As you probably know, my main Xbox Live account, NightStarX is the main game which I use to play WWE '12 on and all that stuff.

Well, most of my 50 CAWs on that game are taken up with mostly WCW, ECW, 90's WWF guys, and there's only a few used for CXA-related things.

Just now, I have created a new account with a free month of Gold on it, and have downloaded every one of your caws from Shand, to Rocket, to Joxide, and every CXA/CWA arena that i've made up to this point.

I'm thinking that with this secondary account, it will be where I have all the original CWA/TXA/CXA stuff and original characters and arenas from now on. Most notably, because my 50 caws on my main account at all ECW and WCW. But here, they can ALL be our original characters.

That having been said, I would like to know something.

Would you find it at all worth your time to want to add this account to your friends list? Because I think that this will be the account that I make and create all the other 50 caw slots of my original characters from the present and from the past.

If not, I can still make sure to put the "CXA" tag specifically in any CAW that I make and upload using this secondary account. (Created Arenas, however. will still probably be made and uploaded using my old account.)

And if that's the case, what would you want me to name this second account, if you want it on your friends list, or feel at all like doing that? I can change the Gamertag once.

So I can either call it something like "CXAuniverse", the classic "KarmaRocketX", or something like "NightStarX12"

What, in your opinion, do you think I should do with this?
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Need to know something....   Need to know something.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:56 am

Much easier to get to your stuff if its on the second account, so yes, I'd add it if you send me a friend request. Call it whatever you like, but add in CXA as part of the name so that I know its you.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Need to know something....   Need to know something.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:05 am

Alright then. I'll probably go with "CXAuniverse" as the Gamertag then, unless anyone has any objections between now and when I get around to changing the tag to this new name.

Currently working on a Julie Yafuda caw.

After the events of the match at Reunion (which technically you only saw in my first draft plans for it, when her life was essentially ruined after she betrayed Soudouki, and Soudouki nearly killed her, and ruined what was left of her dreams, and her life), I have come up with an interesting gimmick.

So, when I finish a bunch of guys and some girls, i'll start uploading from this new account. And then when I change the name and get those up, i'll add you.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Need to know something....   Need to know something.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:21 am

No guarantees that I will download all your CAWs - partly because I rarely play women's matches and partly because I am nearly out of room myself. But I'll download your CWA rings, and should you do a new version of Rocket for example, I'll be wanting him.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Need to know something....   Need to know something.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 am

I'll add your second account.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Need to know something....   Need to know something.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 am

You'll have to settle for a "virtual" friend request from me, as I have no XBox to send you a real friend request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to know something....   Need to know something.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to know something....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: