CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday. Empty
PostSubject: IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday.   IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:22 pm

I'm not usually one to recommend game shows like this one, and it will be te one and only time I watch it, but IPW wrestler and one half of the British tag team champions, Marty Scurl, is appearing on ITVs "Take Me Out" this weekend.

It's a sort of dating game show in which te poor bloke has to keep a room full of baying girls interested in him.

Anyway, Marty should be good for a laugh if anyone feels like watching.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/n75yt/take-me-out--series-3---episode-2
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday.   IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 am

Didn't know Marty was from Cambridge... All the best ones are from there. :p

Edit: Damn, he picked a really hot one!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday.   IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Lets be fair, its a fecking awful show. The absolute ass-end of TV, even by usual dating game standards.

However, within that parameter, Marty did a pretty decent showing for himself. At the end of the day he's got himself prime-time TV publicity, he came across pretty well, he worked the crowd, and he got the date which guarantees he's also featured next week.

Fair enough, he also got himself on the front page of The Sun newspaper this week as part of their story on the sex and boot fuelled party which took place while they were taping the show, but there are worse things that could happen!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday.   IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 am

You read that shit rag?? I don't read it, do don't know anything about that story.

Marty was a laugh in the show though.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday.   IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 am

No, I most certainly don't. But Marty and others who know him were commenting on the story on Facebook and on the UKFF.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday.   IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

I watch Take Me Out sometimes. I think it's really humiliating, embarrassing TV and wouldn't go on it if they paid me! For some reason I didn't see this thread until it was over but I'll try and watch a repeat of it if I can.

I occasionally read The Sun too. I never buy it but sometimes there's one in second floor disabled toilets so I give that a once over during my post-cigarette morning excretion. My favourite part of the paper is Dear Deirdre, the problems page, there's some absolute corkers on there like "Help! I'm knocked up but the baby could either be my boyfriend's, either of his brothers, their dad or maybe my brother" hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday.   IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IPW:UK wrestler on ITV Gameshow next Saturday.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: