CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How you doin'?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:06 am

There's not been any WWE12 related conversation for a couple of weeks, so I thought I'd get some going. So, how is everyone doing with WWE12? What you up to at the moment in the game?

I'm currently working (slowly) on my Shane Hunt CAW. Got one attire done, along with an entrance, entrance video, and moveset. After him, I'll start on Hells Guardians. I've not touched Universe yet, as I want to get these CAWs made first.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:25 am

I've just put the Reaper and Edge together as a tag team and had them go over The Lion Kid and Rockstar Spud to win the tag team titles at Starrcade. They are defending the belts on every episode of Nitro and WCW Main Event each week. I'm doing this to get the "Use Edge 37 times" achievement.

Reaper also appears to be feuding with CM Punk, who is the WWE Champion. I think they may be heading toward a match at the next PPV.

Luke is currently feuding with Warrior over the WCW title.

Myron isn't getting booked much, so I am about to have him turn on Luke and set up a feud between them for the WCW belt after Luke wins it from Warrior.

Rob Arnold and Reggie Cyde are feuding.

Chio Reto has partnered up with Eve, and they appear to be feuding with Jack Swagger and Natalya.

Kharma is about to debut and win the women's and Diva titles - they will then never get booked again.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:25 am

Oh, and at Starrcade, Paul James beat Brock Lesnar, Rick Rude, and AJ Styles in a ladder match.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:28 am

Double Oh - I'm such an idiot. I only realised the other day that the Punt Kick is in the game, but they have moved the location for triggering it. I was so annoyed they appeared to have taken it out, but now Reaper has it as a finish again.

He's also using Kharma's chokeslam, and her implant buster. Such nice looking moves.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:22 am

Was Paul's win for a title?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:50 am

I'm not actually playing WWE'12 ATM. Got a bit bored with it and am now playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations, which I probably have another 4 or 5 days of playing until I master it. Then back to '12 and finish putting together my TXI!/CWA/CXA roster.

My Universe is still forcing feuds with non-CAW's so my plan is to just make so many CAW's that the law of averages means that it will be mostly just CAW's on the shows. Think I've got 19 so far.

Story wise, Giznap is the WHC, I think Mike Rocket is the European Champion and Nightmare (Chi Reto & Rob Arnold) are World Tag Team Champions. Can't remember who's feuding with who though
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:30 am

Not getting booked much? Ruddy backstage peeps...don't know talent when they see it...*grumble, grumble*
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 am

No, Paul's win wasn't for a title, though he is a former cruiser weight champion. For some reason, the AI booked five maches for Starrcade. One was a women's match, one was for te WCW belt, and the other 3 were four way ladder matches not for a title.

I'm also playing Revelations, and Skyrim. Though TBH I've not played anything to a great extent over Christmas, funnily enough.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:32 am

It's your wardrobe, Fox

I'm going to change your look. Nice pair of denim jorts, and a wifebeater. Pair or high tops. Good to go.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I would hunt you down. HUNT YOU DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:22 am

On my game Myron is an ex-European Champion and multi-time World Tag Team Champ with Luke. Think he was booked in Money In The Bank one year too but was beaten to the punch by David Shand who simply reached up and grabbed the belt without the use of a ladder... Lol not really it was me playing as Shand so of course he was gonna win!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:01 am

Shand beats Fox. Ahh, was it not ever thus...
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:12 am

Right, I'm going to get on the game tonight and finish off my Shane Hunt CAW. I'll type out the head and body morphs for those without 360's, and take a few pics as well. I've had to do his face and body morphs from memory, as I can't find my SvR11 disc. I think he looks better than last year though, and the body morphing is more realistic for him.

I was trying to make Shane a new attire with either tights of wrestling trunks and kneepads, but neither suit him. So I've gone with some new trousers instead. Not sure whether to go with his usual white and red theme, or go with something different. I quite like the combination of black and orange. What do you all think? Black and orange, or the usual white and red? Also, any suggestions for a good design I could try and make for his trousers (something simple, but not too dull)?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 am

I've used black, orange, and yellow for the Reaper this year. It works, but I see Shane more in red.

try coming up with an original "SH" logo, like the one I did for Awesome. I'm sure you could put something decent together.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:23 am

That's a nice idea. I'll search for some logos which feature initials, and see if anything inspires me. I agree that Shane looks good in red. Red and white are his signature colours.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:44 am

Actually, I have Lone Wolf in red and white, but I don't like the CAW, so I'm going to redo him.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 am

I'll post the face and body morphs tonight when my girlfriend has gone to bed. Can't use to 360 until she's asleep, because she moans that I'm on it and she can't watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 am

Sell her instead of Riley.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 am

I can't afford the money I'd have to give someone to take her away.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 pm

How's this for a Shane Hunt logo? It's only a rough draft.

How you doin'? Shanelogorough
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:15 am

Ooh, I like that. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How you doin'? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How you doin'?   How you doin'? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How you doin'?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: