CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help - Special Giznap's moveset

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Need help - Special Giznap's moveset Empty
PostSubject: Need help - Special Giznap's moveset   Need help - Special Giznap's moveset Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 am

Can anyone remember any of Special Giznap's moves?

I seem to recall his finisher was a DDT variant, but I can't remember any of the others. I've done the CAW, but he's got a generic move set for now.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Need help - Special Giznap's moveset   Need help - Special Giznap's moveset Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:03 am

I gave my Giznap CAW the Jamie Noble moveset. His finisher was the Cookie Cutter (Diamond Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Need help - Special Giznap's moveset   Need help - Special Giznap's moveset Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 am

Right, I'll change his finish. My CAW has an adapted AJ styles move set.

For his attire, I've done a custom Superman style "G" logo, and given him the long shorts with the split, with the Canadian flag on them so that the G logo is in the middle of the maple leaf.

He's also got a G logo t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Need help - Special Giznap's moveset   Need help - Special Giznap's moveset Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:28 am

I based my Giznap CAW off of the drawings that Chris did back in either TXI! or CWA, which was a buzzcut, goatee, sunglasses and blue jeans. That's how I've always thought of Giznap
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Need help - Special Giznap's moveset   Need help - Special Giznap's moveset Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:53 am

I've always thought of Giz naked, smothered in cream... I mean yeah, jeans and sunglasses!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Need help - Special Giznap's moveset   Need help - Special Giznap's moveset Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:14 am

He's got the buzz cut and sunglasses. I was going to do jeans but I liked the idea of making him a bit like a Canadian Chris Sabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help - Special Giznap's moveset   Need help - Special Giznap's moveset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help - Special Giznap's moveset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: