HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New DLC is out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

PostSubject: New DLC is out.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 am

Apparently the new Diva pack DLC has been released, including Kharma.

Reports indicate that she has some nice looking moves, and also that if you want to continue to play online matches, there are certain issues now unless you ensure you have downloaded the free Alicia Fox character.

NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New DLC is out.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:58 am

Literally all I wanted to do was, first, see their entrances. I did that.

And then the most important part..... Play an exhibition 1 on 2 match where Kharma murders the Bellas.

Kharma is awesome. She has great moves, her look is great. I even thought to myself "I'll bet she might even get David to play a Divas match or two."

Because just pounding on someone with her is loads of fun. And cathartic, too.

Aside from that, the only other fun thing to do with it, is to stick Vickie Guerrero as a manager to someone.

However, aside from this, the DLC pack is... let's be honest.... almost entirely worthless. I've already gotten all the fun I'm going to get out of it now that I've done those two things.

I was going to make a thread about it, myself, but I didn't even think it was important enough to take the effort. But you did, so I didn't have to, so thanks. Razz

Alrighty. Now just a month's wait for Foley, Macho, and Brodius. .....oh and some guy named Batista. (Wish it was Jericho instead, but whatever. It's all good.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cxauniverse.4umer.com
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: New DLC is out.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:55 am

I'm only bothering because 1) I've already paid for it, 2) I like Kharma, and 3) She's supposed to have some nice looking moves I might use for other CAWs.

As for Jericho, I've downloaded a pretty perfect looking Jericho CAW, so I'm happy with that - at least until he returns in a couple of weeks and I need to modify it to whatever look he's now got.

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: New DLC is out.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 am

I've been looking on CAWS.ws, and there's a couple of really good Jericho CAWs on there. Little off topic, but I hope if he does come back, he reverts back to wearing full length wrestling tights. He doesn't do wrestling briefs (if that's what they're called) any justice, plus some of his old Y2J wrestling tights had some awesome designs on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New DLC is out.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:12 am

Here's a hint: Search for Dre41 on CC.

He consistently makes the best caws, and is the #1 guy on the community, and has been consistently the highest rated on the leaderboards every single year that downloading creations has been around.

I first noticed him back in Smackdown vs Raw 2010, when I noticed that 5 caws I got just happened to be his. Since then, he's gotten every game, and is always #1. He is a caw making machine and are always of professional quality.

In fact, upon the game's midnight release, I watched some guys stream their copy of the game one hour after it's official release and when they went onto the server (which worked perfect before everyone else got the game) and Dre41 already had Kurt Angle, RVD and Jeff Hardy uploaded. Which became the most popular caws right off the bat and stayed there.

He's a paint tool master and always tries to make the most perfect attires and designs for everyone. He also almost always gets the likenesses about 98% correct to real life, as well.

Every few days, I search "Most Recent" for Dre41.

Right now, he's done a sizable portion of old-school ECW, almost all of the TNA roster, a bunch of legends and assorted WCW guys, and has every major classic ECW PPV arena (done perfectly)

Last year, his specialty tended to be heavy on WCW guys, and ECW guys. With the occasional 90's WWF guy, so I'm sure in due time, he will have perfect models of more WCW guys to match the TNA roster he has.

So I highly recommend you follow his work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cxauniverse.4umer.com
lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: New DLC is out.   Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:31 am

I'll check his stuff out now. By the way, I'm really liking all the CAWs the CXA lot have uploaded so far. Mike, your arenas are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New DLC is out.   

Back to top Go down

New DLC is out.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: