CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Empty
PostSubject: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:27 am

Still really none the wiser on who the videos are for, and it could still be either Jericho or Taker. However, some people are saying that in this week's video, when it zooms in on the book on the floor, its the word "Chris" that is crossed out on the front of the book.

Having seen a screen cap, it does look like it is - though whether that indicated it IS Jericho, or it ISN'T - well, you make your own mind up! Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:05 am

It's definitely Sting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:59 am

It Begins. Suspect

I T B E G I N S Suspect

I BE STING affraid affraid

Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:05 am

It's Disco Inferno!!
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:11 am

It may be the long unawaited return or the living leg end that is Rico!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 am

I won't hear a word said against Rico. That man was a GOD, A GOD I tell you!

Seriously, he was honestly one of the nicest guys you could meet. I never once saw him refuse an autograph or photo during Mania 20 weekend. He came down and milled around the hotel lobby, he posed as he was walking into MSG, he made time to talk to everyone at the meet and greet events. The guy was a class act.

He only left an event when the WWE minders actually came along and forced him away.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:08 pm

I still think it's Jericho but with a darker image
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm going to stop watching them for clues now...everytime I see them it sounds a different person to the one that I decided last time!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 pm

It's one of three people. Taker, Jericho, or Batista.

I can't at the moment see how the girl fits any of them though.

I'm really thinking it is Jeicho though, with a revamped image. There are just too many things pointing That way.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:42 pm

I can't see it being Taker, if the girl is the key. I know people have said it's Michelle McCool but she just doesn't fit the stuff they are doing. Yes, he's due a return but I still think Jericho is the man.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Batista back. I'd much prefer it to be Jericho or Undertaker though (or Gangrel, but that just isn't going to happen Sad)

I just remembered, I still have Survivor Series to watch! I meant to get back up to date with WWE, but Christmas and work got in the way. I'm not in work until 1pm tomorrow, so may watch some WWE tonight and tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:03 am

Batista isn't completely outside the realms of possibility, but the strong money has to be on Taker or Jericho, with Jericho now looking the more likely.

Batista is supposed to be training towards an MMA fight, but frankly I shall believe that when I see it. He's never seemed to me to be anything like mobile or flexible enough for MMA, and time has to be against him as he's about 45-46.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 am

Is he really 45-46? I thought he was only in his very early 40's. Well, he's in great shape for someone around the age of 45. I wish I was in his physical condition, and I'm only *cough*28*cough*.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 am

Someone has analyzed the video to death.

It's Jericho.

The 2nd promo has the clearly audible clip "I am the best in the world at what I do" in it.

The video is about taking back of what is rightfully his, and Jericho has been pounding on Twitter constantly about how everyone in the WWE has been ripping him off from CM Punk and now Miz. Specifically how X is the sign that CM Punk makes, and an X is marked over the word "Chris" on the book in the video.

Also, apparently Jericho has mentioned that not being in WWE '12 is a really sore spot for him as well, and some are saying that this is WWE's way of compensating him for missing out on those residuals, as well as giving him more ammunition with which to complain about on camera (kayfabe).

Likewise, there are the segments about a girl looking over at the boy's writings, and taking his answers, and the boy losing his ball, which the girl has now stolen, point to pretty much everything Jericho has been saying, as well as it being a little more than odd, that a modified Codebreaker, the old Lionsault, Miz ripping off Jericho's "No Country For Old Men" gimmick, and CM Punk using "Best In The World" have been on WWE tv recently, without Jericho attributed to them.

One person mentioned that the most prominent vignette was signaled on the Smackdown of the 25th, and the 25th letter of the alphabet is Y. And the return is signaled for the 2nd of January.

25 = Y, 2 = 2, and "J"January points to this.

It is also absolutely not the Undertaker, because the vignette is filled with biblical quotes about righteousness. Something that Taker has never been about. And I severely doubt it's Mordicai. Razz

The blue, black and white hue of the videos almost perfectly indicate Jericho, as do almost all the references, the "best in the world" quotes especially, and the biblical, pseudo-philosophical slant to the entire video, as well as the obscure terminology used in the videos such as "punish the meek for their inequity"

It is absolutely, beyond a shadow of any doubt, Jericho.

Notice also how he has denied knowledge of SEEING the vignettes on his page, without actually coming right out and saying "No, I will not be there on that date, at all."

The obvious thinking is, seeing a CM Punk is really lacking a specific adversary at the moment, aside from Lauranitis, suggests that Jericho is going to be announced by Lauranitis himself on Janurary 2nd, to take on Punk at Wrestlemania.

However, Miz, who is also lacking a specific direction with his new, Jericho-rip-off persona right now, will probably also be added to the match as a three-way kind of thing, as the three of them are perfect to be at odds with each other right now.

Seriously, if this turns out to not be Jericho, I will eat my hat. And about a million things, both real and kayfabe pretty much scream, rather than simply point to Jericho.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

I'd give money for it to be Mordecai or Gangrel! But I'm sticking with Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.   It Begins Vignettes - this week's one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Begins Vignettes - this week's one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: