CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:57 pm

During Raw tonight, a link to a mystery youtube video flashed on the screen in the corner, where the Twitter graphic usually is.

The link displayed on the screen led to this:

Speculation time.

Who is this? Jericho? Sting? Someone else?

......or just The Undertaker again?

After the debacle last time, and the time of year this is, I think it's clear that this is just an Undertaker promo.

Although if it is someone not in the company right now, boy that sure would make me happy.

Maybe it's David Shand's WWE debut. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:56 am

I think its almost certainly Undertaker. For the following reasons:

The "interference" on the screen as the link appeared was very similar to the one he's used in previous entrance videos before now.

The video mentions a "familair face" returning. So I doubt its Sting

The tone of the video is very Undertakerish and too serious and dark for Jericho

The whole "end of the world" thing fits better with Taker than anyone else

Its the right time of year for him to do his usual run into Mania

Last night they also played a Kane return video (which hints at the mask) so you might see a Brothers of Destruction joint return and run before they both retire.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:13 am

Could it be?? Is it finally the return of the mighty... Gillberg?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:30 am

Undertaker that old glory hound.

Well, fair play, he makes money.

Gillberg vs. Taker at WM?
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:38 am

As Taker is bound to return for his yearly Wrestlemania match, who do you all think his opponent should be this year?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:42 am

What's his record now? 19 right? So this will probably be his last WM.

TBH it doesn't matter who his opponent is, he's going to win. Of course he's going to win.

But I vote The Rock, that would be quality
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 am

The Rock vs Cena vs Taker?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:49 am

Rock vs Cena vs Taker vs Gillberg?
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 am

Rock vs Cena vs Taker vs Gillberg vs Brooklyn Brawler?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:41 am

Rock .v. Cena is enough of a match on its own.

It'll probably be CM Punk .v. Taker.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:41 am

Unless its a BOD tag-team match.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:30 am

BOD vs who though? Is there another tag team in WWE right now that you could see as a real challenge for Undertaker and Kane combined?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:55 am

Not at the moment, but that doesn't mean they can't build a team between now and then.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:02 am

How's Henry done with his push? If he's done well recently, maybe he could team with someone like Big Show (I'm picking names out of the air here). No idea how they'd go about it, but like you said they can work something out between now and Wrestlemania. I think if they do it right, a team like Big Show and Mark Henry could become a real threat to Undertaker and Kane.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:45 am

Hnery has done amazingly well with his push and come on leaps and bounds. He may be one of the most improved superstars of the year. However, he's currently feuding with Big Show as it happens.

Kane does have a score to settle with Henry of course, so there may be something there.

TBH though, I suspect a singles match for Taker with Punk is more likely.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 am

Taker v Punk would make sense. It could be seen as a passing of the torch. I'm sure we'll also see the BOD getting it on with other people before then but I agree that they'll most likely end up with seperate matches.

The promo is far too Taker-ish to anybody else. The only other people that it comes close to in style are Kane (but he's in another promo), Sting (old Sting, doesn't fit with his work in the last few years) or Mordecai (as much as I liked him I can't see them building up a return any time soon). So it's bang on Taker.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Mordecai was good, as was Kevin Thorn. I'd like to see that wrestler back with either of those gimmicks. The entrance music he had as Kevin Thorn was pretty awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:38 am

I totally agree. I'd love the vampire gimmick to come back but, alas, Vince doesn't like vampires. Which is crazy from a business point of view, given how hot vamps are right now!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:20 am

I wanted a Gangrel/Kevin Thorn team when Kevin Thorn was first introduced to us, and I still want that team now!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:54 am

Apparently there was one mooted. Thorn was to be part of a vampire coven or brood and Gangrel would come into it. But the latter had weight problems, I think. But, like you say, it would still be great to have now. Would make a change from 'Angry young man #45'...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.   Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Mystery Youtube Link that was revealed on screen during Raw tonight.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: