HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

And now just in case you need to see EVERY MOVE IN THE GAME...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: And now just in case you need to see EVERY MOVE IN THE GAME...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cxauniverse.4umer.com
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: And now just in case you need to see EVERY MOVE IN THE GAME...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Fantastic video.

Oh, and Regalplex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other move in the game.

NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And now just in case you need to see EVERY MOVE IN THE GAME...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Y'know, this is unrelated.... But i've been watching tons of footage, especially footage from PPV arenas, and it's gotten me to thinking.

The Minitrons really make a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference in this game. Especially on PPV arenas, and especially PPV's like Wrestlemania with huge entrance stages.

It really makes a huge difference, to see the entire stage area come alive and burst open with these colors and these animations all over the screen as they appear and begin to walk down the ramp.

It's probably one of the things that I've been wanting them to fully support for the longest time, now. Minitrons, side trons, banners around the arena... they really make everything seem huge and majestic, to bathe the arena in these graphics.

And the best part is..... Caws now get that same attention to detail, without having to pick "Kane" or "Ezekial Jackson's" entrance videos, to get that detail. I am so happy that you get pre-taped footage of things like demons, and highways, and flags waving in these entrance videos. It's a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: And now just in case you need to see EVERY MOVE IN THE GAME...   Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:23 am

Assuming you can be bothered to create such videos, yeah that's great. Me, I dunno, that's a lot of effort!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And now just in case you need to see EVERY MOVE IN THE GAME...   Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:43 am

Actually they streamlined the process to being almost automatic, now.

Now, you just pick a theme (not music, a thematic element like "Dark" or "Super Hero"), words, a border color, a line of text, another line of text, the color the text is, choose a logo, and select a peice of music, and it makes a professional looking tron automatically.

You can do it more advanced then that, but they provide a really quick "basic template" option that seems to take no longer than 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: And now just in case you need to see EVERY MOVE IN THE GAME...   Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:02 am

Sounds good man I'll have to give it a try when the game lands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now just in case you need to see EVERY MOVE IN THE GAME...   

Back to top Go down

And now just in case you need to see EVERY MOVE IN THE GAME...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1