CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paint Tool Designs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The OC

The OC

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 am

I thought it would be nice to have a thread dedicated just to showing off our awesome paint designs, and no Mike, its not a contest and you wont win anything. Below are my Army of Me logo and the TNA logo i first made, might edit it to make it bigger but dont know yet. My next project will be the new Fortune logo they showed on Impact. Here ya go:

Paint Tool Designs 2010-10-31123947

Paint Tool Designs 2010-10-31124047
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:34 am

I was never even going to take it as a contest. :p

Anyway, those are REALLY good actually. I like that TNA one. Well, I like the logo, anyway.... >_> *ahem*. YOUR logo is nice.
What I mean to say is that you drew it well. ehe.

The AOM one is nice too, I think.

Yeah, I think i'll probably show some of mine, too. The thought hadn't even occurred to me to do that, but I might as well.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Paint Tool Designs 13032525-325

Paint Tool Designs 13032583-50e
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Very nice work both of you.
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 pm

Dude how the hell did you do your "X" thing wit hthe design in the back...i just want to know how you did the design in the back, nice!!!!

Also, any tips on how to do this stuff will help, im kinda winging it a lot
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 pm

The OC wrote:
Dude how the hell did you do your "X" thing wit hthe design in the back...i just want to know how you did the design in the back, nice!!!!

Also, any tips on how to do this stuff will help, im kinda winging it a lot

I really just drew the X, with the dripping, then drew a white line around that (but letting the drips go through) and then caaaaaarefully drew the background around it. That was actually the hardest part. I just slowed down and took my time. Like about a half hour to 40 minutes on that part alone, at least.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:21 pm

You guys have more patience with it than I do at the moment. I managed to edit a logo into the Trinity logo, but I still think its a very fiddly system.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
The OC

The OC

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:02 am

I wasn't really able to get the "badge" like border since i was in a rush this morning to get it done before work but here is my Fortune logo, i just realized that maybe i shouldnt have made the background black but oh well theres 20 minutes of editing when I get home tonight lol

Paint Tool Designs 2010-11-01122741
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am

I like how Flair uses the number 4 in Fourtune, when theres 6 of them in the stable.

It should really be called Sixtune, shouldn't it? :p
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Theres five now matt morgan got booted out, for what reasin I dont know but yeah, aj, kaz and beer miney is all thats needed. Doug williams is wasyed space, the only thing the guy did was win the x division title and complain about being afraid of heights.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Also, AJ, Kaz, and Beer Money are all great talents.

It's just a pity they are where they are, doing what they're doing. I have more respect for them than I do for most of the washed-up has-beens in that promotion or the incompetent management and ludicrously nonsensical storylines there today.

It's sad, really. Either stay in TNA in complete obscurity doing shit angles with virtually no time for showcasing their wrestling ability on this overly written confuse-a-pallooza that is Impact. OR go to WWE, where they'll be given a silly gimmick, and a goofy name and future endeavored within a week. I don't envy the position that many talented up-and-comers or current fresh talent of today find themselves in these days.

But even that being the case, I honestly have to say that even with all their talent, these guys are no Horsemen. I think this whole angle is a sham in a bad way. And not just because TNA management can't properly count to four. :p

Also, are they still fighting that sham of a broken down ECW stable? Because it's such a waste of epic proportions for these guys to be wasting their time with this stuff.

TNA is so difficult to watch, I swear. That's why I'm still not up to date about it all. I can only stand to pay attention to small amounts of Impact in short bursts, and usually in summary form.

Also, lol at the "antichrist of professional wrestling." Gimmie a fucking break. :p The worst thing any wrestling company can ever do is give a microphone to Jeff Hardy badly attempting to be a major pushed heel. Yet here we are. Impact never ceases to amaze me.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Whoah whoah fucking whoah, just hold on a moment there Mr Nelson. Let's get one thing bloody straight right from the word go. No one, and I mean no one, who is, was, or ever will be, a true fan of pro wrestling should EVER call Doug Williams a waste of space.

Doug is one of the very very best technical wrestling experts in the entire world. I've seen Doug wrestle live in everything from comedy bouts to brawls to technical clinics and the guy is incredible. He is an absolute master of his craft and could give a lesson to 95% of the TNA and WWE rosters.

Don't blame anything Doug may have done in TNA on Doug. It's no reflection on the incredible natural talent the man possesses. The man isn't widely respected in Japan the way he is for nothing. Do a few searches on Youtube and see the real Doug Williams in action.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Haven't been watching much TNA.....(dont care about nWo V3 with Hardy as a main heel....because well Hardy sucks. never really liked him).......but when I do catch TNA I usually like the stuff Fortune does. Although Kaz is pretty boring. But I like all the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
The OC

The OC

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Well I will apologize david, I did you tube him and he is really good. The last matches I saw on tna were just not good, actually quite awful. But mike is right, the talent of today is having to choose between two evils and pick which one is the lesser.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 am

Thank you :0)

Doug is a good guy as well, and while I'm pleased he's getting exposure in the US through TNA, I do wish it was in a role which could show off his best stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paint Tool Designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Tool Designs   Paint Tool Designs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint Tool Designs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: