CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Empty
PostSubject: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Trust me, it gets funnier as it goes on. This is just sadistic. HAHA.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:51 pm

I got 45 seconds in, realised people like that are why I don't play online, and stopped watching I'm afraid.

I really find all the CODfather armchair warriors deeply troubling.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:41 pm

I do agree. I'm certainly not actually gonna argue that. I don't see how I can, and I completely understand (and considered) that you or others might feel that way. These two are assholes, and funny though they get later on in the video they're still assholes. You're right to think how you do, Shand. I even think these guys, funny though they are, should be banned.

These really are the kinds of people that specifically set out to ruin a session for everyone else, for their amusement and the entertainment for other sadists. And you're right to be offended by it. Totally.

But they are masterful heels, if you look at it that way.

Really, I would recommend at least getting as far as 7 minutes in to get to the real funny stuff. That first minute is very weak, to be honest.

...5 minutes in it becomes brilliant. Really. They weirdly start taking about Pokemon, seemingly at random, much to this kid's chagrin. They keep forcing the issue, talking about how to "catch all the Pokemon" and refuse to talk about anything other than Pokemon as this player, who in all honesty, does comes across as rock stupid, continues to not understand and fuel them further and devolves into screaming at them to shut up in-between trying to reason with them.

Even though he can mute them at any time, or simply leave and find another game.

They start emphatically stating that they need him to find the keys to the truck and drive the non-animated truck full of explosives into the enemy base. He tells them there are no keys and that you can't drive the truck. They insist that he can, and keep asking him to find the keys. "I don't want to find your stupid keys! I don't have them!"

They tell him that the keys are in Viridian City and that he needs to put Pokemon in his gameboy to get the keys, and bewildering him by telling him that he's a bad player and HE's making THEM lose. I'll be honest, I was rolling on the floor at that point.

Then it gets really weird. They begin singing "Jolene" and try to get him to sing along with them.

They tell him to take the next verse, he tells them to shut up. They explain the lyrics to him. He says "I don't care, god! You're annoying!". They start explaining that he should try breathing exercises.

It becomes a singing contest, they keep engaging him in bizarre nonsense, and by this time, I have to admit that maybe I'm a sick person, but I was rolling with laughter at this point.

Any sensible person at this point would just quit the game and exit to the dashboard. But not this guy. Therefore I continually lose sympathy for him.

But really. I can understand your offense at this, though David. I really can. These two are dicks. They really are. And it's definitely not for everyone. But 4-5 minutes in and the banter turns into pure gold.

They seem to have meticulously calculated this so well, and they slowly get really funny. It goes from weird, to absurd to bizarre, to being like a comedy sketch, almost. It was after the 5 minute mark that it slowly won me over.

Their repeated attempts to calm their victim down, asking him to sing songs with them, and trying to engage him in a conversation about Pokemon while pissing him off and blocking his path.... Terrible, but hilarious.

Honestly, I would find this in bad taste right along with you, if the kid wasn't so dirt stupid and continually inviting and fueling the encounter. He just keeps asking for it, and in the end, thats kind of the thing that turns me around to laughing at it.

It does take a real sadist to enjoy this. And I commend you for being above that. You have a point, and you're definitely right. This video is wrong. I feel like an asshole for liking it. But I gotta be honest. I lol'd like crazy, regardless.

This video is basically for the kind of people who think prank calls, and school-yard fistfights are funny, too. I'm totally going to hell. Razz
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:17 am

I made it about 3 minutes I think.

That bit about finding the keys to the sounds funny, sounds like something I'd say, but the childish bickering puts me off. For god's sake people, it's a video game, everyone calm down, lol
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:37 am

Well, it's more like 2 guys orchestrating this plan together to rile up the one guy for 13 minutes, driving him absolutely mad.... but yes, it is completely childish, though really well planned. Razz

I guess I just thought that most of the comedy comes from their increasingly strange gibberish that turns weirder, and the victim's stupid refusal to stop egging it on.

I seriously question why the victim doesn't just leave. It's just beautifully stupid. It is stupid, though. So I understand if it's TOO stupid to keep watching.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:48 am

I just watched it through to the end, because I'm hardcore. It had some funny bits, especially when they started singing Jolene. It is rather childish though, and I would have left the game pretty quickly if it was happening to me.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:40 am

Hahaha yeah, or just mute the voices or something. Guy was probably loving getting abused.
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:23 am

i really must have something wrong with me cuz thats the sort of thing i would do tbh, also i was laughing the entire way through tbh he deserved every second of that due to his stupidity of just not leaving the prat!!!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:06 am

I did laugh at some of it such as the singing bit, but for the most part it was just cruel bullying which I don't condone at all. People who do this should have their accounts suspended, as it's ruining the gaming experience of other paying players. I know that lad could have left at any time, but he shouldn't be forced to leave just because someone else gets kicks from bullying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.   These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These guys are the most brilliant assholes in the world.
Page 1 of 1