CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Empty
PostSubject: It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.   It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:51 am

Yeah, crazy idea, right? I mean, this years game isn't even out yet.

But, we already know a lot of things that ARE (or aren't) in WWE '12, and seeing the twitter accounts of the THQ guys saying "That sounds like a good idea for next year", makes me think that perhaps this isn't as crazy of an idea as once thought.

There are things they clearly couldn't add this year, even though they've done so much with gameplay and other improvements, already. So what do you think it's time for them to really start getting on that ball for, when WWE '13 rolls around? Or, what disappoints you with the '12 news that you think is a must for next time?

I have a lot of things I can say on this, but i'd like to get some other people's input first, for the sake of conversation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.   It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:25 am

I dunno until I play the actual thing to be honest. Although I haven't read of changes in stables which I thought was one of the main things that needed sorting out in 12. But they may have done it this year so I can't say for sure.

Oh they should probably update the roster too Razz
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.   It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:00 am

I think I need to play WWE12 to see what needs tweaking, and the level to which I find I care (or don't) about any omissions, TBH.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.   It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:15 am

Well, I suppose i'll add some of my afore-shadowed 2 cents, anyways...

Obvious on the list with me, is the Create-An-Entrance, and how there is no advanced entrance for Tag-Teams.

Next year should really have that, as I think it's very overdue.

However, one of the biggest, is to finally come to some terms with Microsoft and Sony to allow people to use downloaded wrestlers and downloaded rings in Uploaded stories.

Other things I think should make WWE '13 are three-way Tag matches. 2 on 2 on 2 matches like the classic TLC matches of old.

More DLC than just in-game wrestlers. Downloadable stories, downloadable moveset packs, downloadable belts, downloadable commentary teams, ect.

Customizable create-an-arena stages, the return of Create-A-Belt, and the ability to create moves, or signatures, in addition to just finishers.

Just a few things, that they aren't really focusing on this year, but could concievably focus on for next time, just to scratch the surface.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.   It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Hmm, downloadable move sets and additional CAW items would be nice, as would the ability to custom design tag entrances. Also agree on being able to use created moves as signatures. Like the idea of them making some storylines available as well.

Three way tag matches would be a great feature. But it's the one I can't see happening.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.   It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Why not? It's been in SD! games before, although I can't quite pick out which ones
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.   It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:19 pm

I'll probably get 12 and take it from there. Been a while since I bought a WWE game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.   It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's crazy for us to even begin talking about WWE '13. ...So, let's talk about WWE '13.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: