CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment. Empty
PostSubject: How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment.   How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Unlike Out Cold, I did a bit of fiddling with things before I started, moving a few people off RAW (like R Truth) and breaking up the Edge and Miz tag team so that Miz could partner with me. I also took the WHC belt off Mysterio and put it on Big Show.

My aim was to make Miz and Reaper tag champs.

Immediately following the shocking events at Wrestlemania, the mysterious raw GM was quick to swoop on the man who had broken Undertaker's streak, and signed hottest free agent in wrestling, The Reaper, to a multi-million dollar contract. Unusually for a man who values subtlety, Reaper immediately aligned himself with the US champion, the Miz, and declared his aim was tag team gold.

After an impressive debut from the team, going over the team of Yoshi Tatsu and Evan Bourne, Reaper also showed his dominance in singles wrestling, competing on the same night to get a win over William Regal, and then taking out the current IC champion, Dolph Ziggler on Smackdown that week. But come RAW the following week, he was in for a shock.

Still smarting about his Wrestlemania loss, the Undertaker arrived with his demonic brother in tow, and the two of them jumped Miz and Reaper as they were on their way to the ring. Suffering from the attack, the pair nonetheless were able to get the win when Reaper hit MVP with the Original Sin (top rope spinning Pedigree).

On Superstars that week, Reaper competed in singles action, taking on Edge in a cage match which left the Rated R Superstar rated AB- as his blood flowed and he tasted defeat.

Over the next few weeks, Reaper feuded with Edge and Sheamus in singles bouts, eith Edge interfering as Reaper took on Zack Ryder on Superstars, and with the Hart Dynasaty and the Brothers of Destruction as a tag team. A vicious Hell in a Cell tag match saw the Reaper Last Ride Tyson Kidd off the cell and through an announce table in a move which nearly put the tag team champion on the shelf permanently.

However, a funny thing was happening. As well as moving slowly up the tag team ranks, Reaper saw himself being elevated in the rankings for the US title, putting him dangerously close to the Miz. Both claimed this was fine, they were competitors, but was there more to it?

The feud with Kane and Taker came to a head on the week before Backlash, when the Brothers of Destruction interfered again with a sneak attack before the start of a match on RAW where Reaper and Miz downed the SES, and then the four clashed on Smackdown in a match which saw the BOD break out their classic attires. Masks were no match for the Reaper and Miz though, and Miz wrapped up the match with a Skull Crushing Finale on Kane for the win.

Then came Backlash, and the shocking revelation that Miz would defend the US title in a triple threat match against TWO men he had been tag partners with, John Morrison, and the Reaper.

Reaper and Miz agreed that the match was just business, and they'd compete fairly with no grudges. However, perhaps knowing the way Miz has treated former tag partners, Reaper spared him no mercy, viciously chokeslamming the US champ onto the steel steps, before powerbombing Morrison onto them mere moments later. The streakbreaker then grabbed a steel chair and caved both his opponents' skull in before callously using Miz's own finisher on him for the pin.

So as we come out of Backlash, Reaper is the new US champion. The question now is how this will sit with the Miz. Can an ego that large really deal with his newcomer partner beating him with his own move, and can the team stay together to grab the number 1 contender slot for the tag belts?

Conversely, was this all some elaborate ploy by the Reaper right from the start? He has been known to use his tag partners himslef for his own advantage, and keeping a champion that close allowed him to study Miz and look for weaknesses. Was the Reaper of Souls setting Miz up for a fall all along in his own bid for the gold?

Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment.   How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Ok so i must be missing something cause i feel like im doing something wrong lol. Did you set the matches up yourself with the Miz and then just challenged him for the belt??? I mean i could easily switch out wrestlers any of my guys but im just asking cause i just feel like im not that much in control. But Out Cold is now seeing some programmed stuff by the AI, he showed in a tag match with Kozlov against DX and Wolf-Bane interfered. Kozlov my ally my ass lol
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment.   How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:40 am

The important thing was to make Reaper and Miz a tag team first.

I changed the booking to put Reaper into matches at first, giving him two matches on RAW and 2 on Superstars (one single and one tag with Miz) plus occasional spots as a tag team on Smackdown. Then after a few weeks the AI started booking me. I also made sure that teams ranked higher than me, or individuals appearing on the ranking for the US title, lost their matches (often in the case of US title people I booked them against me).

Eventually I appeared on the US title rankings, and Miz and I moved up the tag ranks.

Then came Backlash and I was number 2 contender, Morrison was number 1. The AI then booked a triple threat.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment.   How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:58 pm

So, continuing the story

Following the events at Backlash, we head into RAW with a new US champion, and possible dissension in the ranks amongst the team of Reaper and Miz.

However, the flagship show starts off with a debut as Matt Campbell gets a win over Primo, amazing the crowd with a top rope flipping piledriver he apparently calls the Finger of God. Campbell looked impressive.

Miz showed that he was determined to win back his US title, winning a match against Sheamus to immediately regain his number 1 contendership for the belt.

And in the main event it was champion v champion as the US champ, The Reaper, took on the WWE champ, John Cena. A rare loss for Cena here, as he was sent home bloody and the Reaper showed where his sights were set next.

But Reaper had different fish to fry on Superstars, as he took on Edge in a no DQ match. Half way through the match, Miz appeared from the back, and shockingly turned on Reaper, attacking him with a chair. Reaper fought off the attack and powerbombed Edge onto the steel steps for the win, but surely this signalled the end of the team?

Campbell meanwhile racked up an impressive win over Zack Ryder.

The question of the future of the team was answered the following week on RAW, when Miz and Reaper were due to team up to take on Ezekial Jackson and Primo Colon. The two were attacked before the match by Sheamus and Edge!! If ever there was a time to band together as a team, it was now, and band they did, managing to overcome the odds and win despite the attack.

Both had singles matches on Superstars that week, and then teamed up again on Smackdown to take on the current tag team champions, the Hart Dynasty in a Hell in a Cell non-title match.

The following week, the raw GM (the AI) booked a six man match, pitting Reaper, Miz, and Campbell (yes, it actually booked all three CAWS) against Edge, Sheamus, and Ryder. On Superstars the team kept rolling, with both scoring singles wins, and then once again in a non-title cage match, they overcame the Harts on Smackdown.

The results were in, they were now number 1 contenders for the tag belts

For the next couple of weeks, both enjoyed singles matches on RAW, and teamed on Superstars, and they waited for the Extreme Rules PPV. (I also made sure the 2nd and 3rd contenders for the tag belts lost their matches). Meanwhile, Campbell racked up an impressive last man standing cage match win over Zack Ryder.

Then came Extreme Rules. The US title was not on the line, but the tag belts were, in a ladder match. When the smoke cleared, Miz was able to grab the gold as Reaper kept the Harts down.

Against all odds and even after the Miz's sneak attack, the team had somehow come good and made it. Reaper was a double champion.

But can this tag glory really last? Will Miz be content to let his US title ambitions sit on the back burner while he defends the tag titles?
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment.   How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:18 am

Good stuff so far. I've had some fun with WWE Universe. Dominus is currently one behind the number 1 contender for the US title. He's mates with Batista of all people, and I can't really remember who he's enemies with. Dominus is now being booked without me having to customise matches. Shane has only just entered the Universe, so he's not getting regular matches yet without customising them. After Shane's second match, he turned against the fans lol. His enemies are Fatt Lardy, and MVP for some reason. Regardless of this, MVP turned on Mark Henry in Shane's last singles match, and helped me win lol.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment.   How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:41 am

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
Fatt Lardy

How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment. 68416039.B0ZkE6aN.lmao
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment.   How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How WWE Universe mode is treating me at the moment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: