CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First WWE Universe 2.0 News!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

First WWE Universe 2.0 News! Empty
PostSubject: First WWE Universe 2.0 News!   First WWE Universe 2.0 News! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Belts can be defended in Exhibition, and in Universe mode on both Raw and Smackdown. Presumably you can also choose when, where, and what belt in any match as well, on PPV's or on Shows.

Apparently, Exhibition title defenses will count in Universe.

THQ_Tank is saying this was a "core improvement that was manditory to make."
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: First WWE Universe 2.0 News!   First WWE Universe 2.0 News! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:28 pm

They'd be right! Glad to hear they're sorting that out. Any references to create-a-stable BTW? 11's system wasn't very flexible at all, hope they're re-doing it.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: First WWE Universe 2.0 News!   First WWE Universe 2.0 News! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:02 pm

The thing I hated about 11's stables was only being able to put two people as a tag team. So if I created the Trinity, Myron and I would walk out as a team, but I couldn't get Matt and I to do it, or Myron and Matt. Its stupid if they are in the same stable!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: First WWE Universe 2.0 News!   First WWE Universe 2.0 News! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Yeah, I thought a better way to do it would be to set stable leaders and tag teams within stables. Maybe some bright spark in THQ has done that for this year's edition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First WWE Universe 2.0 News!   First WWE Universe 2.0 News! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First WWE Universe 2.0 News!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: