CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...) Empty
PostSubject: Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...)   Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Bryan Williams accidentally confirmed Shawn Micheals.

In an interview that was posted, he accidentally said ".....when The Rock and HBK do this move in the game..." OOPS. There's one of your 14 mystery DLC's.

Also, someone who was invited to the Demo event and got to play a hands-on, and provided many videos and interviews on his wrestling game forum that he conducted, said that he knows WHO the Mystery Superstar for September is.

However, on the subject he said "I am nnot allowed by THQ to say who it is, but when I found out I was surprised. I cannot say who it is, and I can't give any hints that specifcally refer to a person, but I will say that it's not really who anyone says it is. Let me just say that I marked out for it, and I wish I could say, becuase you'll all mark out and it's totally unexpected!"

This.............. makes me think that it's not Mick Foley OR Brock Lesnar.

I'm trying to think of who "totally unexpected" could refer to. I mean, if THQ really pulled out a hat trick and pulled one over EVERYONE... Maybe Goldberg? Granted I actually am not a fan of his, but that might be one of those "NO WAY!! REALLY???" situations.

Maybe Kurt Angle? A TNA guy?

STING????

Y'know one of those things that everyone would say "No way, that's not possible because they're in TNA" or "No that can't happen because the people said it wouldn't be allowed", like Owen Hart.

Like, the way this guy was going on about it, he could just be hyping people. But he could also be legitimately saying this is a shocking thing. I dunno.

Also, in Arena Creator....

EVERY SINGLE WRESTLEMANIA LOGO is present. As well as every single Royal Rumble and every single Summerslam logo.

RAW IS WAR is a logo, classic 1st Smackdown logo is in. BOTH WCW logos are in. The old classic REAL one from the real WCW, and WWE's made-up Invasion WCW logo that they designed themselves. ECW logo is in.

FCW logo is in.

That's right. Florida Championship Wrestling. AWA logo, also. That's in.

There are now 23 different patterns.

I saw all these in pictures. I would post these pictures, but there's like, 62 in all and i'm not posting all those. Razz

(EDIT: Here's a link of the directory where all the pictures are: http://www.thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/images/wwe12/create_an_arena )

I feel like there was something else I was going to mention. Razz I can't remember now.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...)   Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:46 am

I think this actually leads me to suspect it IS Brock Lesnar.

I think we always knew Shawn Michaels would be in, and Golberg being in is a possibility, but I don't think it would be that surprising. There's no way Owen will be in. That simply won't happen and its not worth even contemplating it.

But Brock makes sense, especially with the recent meetings Dana White has had at WWE headquarters, and with Lesnar being reported to have signed some sort of deal with the WWE over likeness rights.

As for create an arena, the inclusion of the AWA and FCW logos is excellent. I expected the ECW logo to be in there.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...)   Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:59 am

There isn't even a CXA logo in there? God... amateurs... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...)   Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc. Reveals that I found out today (There's some pretty good reveals in here...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: